Early Mission Holder History~Peter Greene Transcript

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by SweetnessandLight, Mar 2, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON Patron with Honors

Ah thanks. only used the first three so far.

2. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

At the bottom of every post (except one's own) in the right-hand corner are eleven colourful icons. The fourth one in from the right is a steaming pile of poo. Click the 'Reply' link above it when you want to answer someone's post directly or respond to something specific it contains.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  3. CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

4. strativarius

Jesus regarded himself as a disciple of Aleister Crowley? Holy shit! :biggrin:

5. strativarius

Are you absolutely sure about that??? :coolwink:

6. CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Grunt. In that case all shit would have to be holy, --um, ok seen it, classic gaff for a writer, -----Anglemeyer is on record as saying he is not a satanist; his reverence for Crowley was abundantly obvious in his talk, even to 'happy birthday Aleister Crowley,, June 1st' (not really Crowley's but certainly mine) on a card in Anger's room the night I did not get out in time.

7. CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

am i absolutely sure about anything any more?

8. strativarius

There's no intellectual overdrive 'round 'ere mate! :biggrin:

Oh, and it's gaffe by the way. :biggrin: I only point this out because you describe yourself as a writer. I sincerely hope you'd do the same for me should the occasion arise.

Every message board needs an annoying spelling/grammar nazi, and because I am so totally unqualified for the job in having no academic qualifications in that sphere whatsoever, in the spirit of our current cultural norms I have appointed myself to that role.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 11:02 AM
  9. strativarius

Possibly the first step towards genuine enlightenment some might say.

10. CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Shades of big daddy Socrates, yet again. If you want the reference it is the symposium and the soc says when a female oracle or someone with great authority pronounced him the wisest man on earth he decided it was because he knew he knew nothing, whereas most people assume they already know-----etc.