What's new

Emma has her own page on RFW!!

Peter Schilte

Patron with Honors
Emma, congratulations! You are now recognized as an important critic of Co$. :happydance:
There is a page about you on RFW, including the wildest accusations. Nice pic also.:coolwink:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
It's about time!

I deserved one years ago (if i do say so myself!)

But where are my sex and drug crimes? :confused2:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep - that's where the photo is from.:yes:

Nice job, Emma - you're infamous!:clap:

At least in Joel Phillip's eyes, that is. :D

We all just think you're famous.:thumbsup:

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Sorry, but that photo makes me smile. :D

She posted that same photo on her profile.

Anyhow, congratulations are in order. I'd love to be on RFW. I'd put it on my resume.

Funny that some anons took down RFW. Doesn't do much good I imagine. I don't think that many Scientologists even look at it and non/ex Scientologists only look at it to laugh at it. And in the end, it allows Scientology to play the victim card (at effect and loving it).

What I love is that it took them 2 YEARS to write this post!

Look at the weblogs! 2 YEARS!

What's better is that some schlub is sitting there going through chat rooms trolling for the goods and printing all this stuff off.

Hey OSA - Who do think is going to have a better Thanksgiving Emma or YOU? I have my money on Emma!

Until next time...
BFG

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's about time!

I deserved one years ago (if i do say so myself!)

But where are my sex and drug crimes? :confused2:

I know you were deserving of this award some time ago Emma. I feel your frustration.

On your sex and drugs crimes, I suppose they are still working on those in their creative writing department.

Would ya like me to bash out some nice colourful stuff and email it to them - speed the creative process up?

Oh...and Emma...save a spot for me on the site darlin'! I will bring my own sex and drug crimes write-up to stop the bloody nonsense of being "sex/drug crime free".

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
What I love is that it took them 2 YEARS to write this post!

Look at the weblogs! 2 YEARS!

What's better is that some schlub is sitting there going through chat rooms trolling for the goods and printing all this stuff off.

Hey OSA - Who do think is going to have a better Thanksgiving Emma or YOU? I have my money on Emma!

Until next time...
BFG

Yeah, taking two years to do that is interesting.
Carmel thinks that this may have to do with the recent call for SCN investigation in the Aussie gov't. I don't know, it could be true.
They tend to have this type of reaction at times.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If jocks mean jockey shorts in Oz then I need to let you in on a secret...I don't wear jockey shorts. I don't wear any kind of shorts to be honest. Panties? Yes, most of the time.:coolwink:

Sorry Byte, it was a reference to a famous Aussie film called "The Castle".

Aussies will think it's funny. Americans.....not so much :p

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors
What I learned ITT (In This Thread)

By Olivia Zero, age 30+:

1. It took an international organization of the most "able beings on the planet" two years to write a bunch of whackadoo crap about a single brave soul who runs an internet message board.

2. byte301 is a chick (or possibly a man, who happens to wear panties). Who knew? :confused2:

:whistling:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yep, she was an absolute hellcat back in January, 08.
Then Tansy came along and tried to tame her.
Nowadays she's twice as hellacious! :D