What's new

ESMB and XSO!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thank you.

Sometime I think some thetans are similar to others (or to you). The liking of the same things, having the same thoughts. :pillowfight:

Others are just different, like of different brands. You grant them beigness but can't really get acquainted with them or understand what drives them. :confused2:

Your friends will know you better
in the first minute you meet
than your acquaintances will know you
in a thousand years.
- R. Bach

So true. It goes beyond having a common background to talk about. I think it's to do with awareness. :yes:

petraph33

Patron with Honors
just great to be here

It is just great to be here and lurk and look and understand and jump in, say something and lurk again and laugh, a lot of laughing and also a lot of relief due to understanding. ESMB and XSO are just very good places to find old and new friends, have a laugh and be able to find some answers to some past that was shared at different levels.

Definitely thanks to Mick and Emma we all have the possibility to exchange ideas and just be here and have a good time.

And thanks to many of you who's interesting, funny,educating and amazing posts have helped me put my past behing me and have an enjoyable present and future.
:happydance:

Great place to be.
Petra

Last edited:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Emma and Mick

What everybody else said:hifive: You have provided something special, and in so doing, taken the power DM and the cult had over us. Believe me, they are shitting themselves, and rightly so. Thanks.

tessa

Patron
ESMB and XSO

Hi! all:blush: Great site EMMA.It feels i am among real friends guys.If i felt like that in S.O i would not have left.We were together then but so far apart.In fact i did not made a true friend then.I hope to make some now .Love you all!Tessa. :happydance:

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Hi! all:blush: Great site EMMA.It feels i am among real friends guys.If i felt like that in S.O i would not have left.We were together then but so far apart.In fact i did not made a true friend then.I hope to make some now .Love you all!Tessa. :happydance:

Welcome Tessa! :thumbsup:

Yes, you are amoung friends here.

Posting and reading the posts of others has been life changing for me.
I wish the same for you!

Love,
Bernadette

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Hi Tessa and Welcome to the board!!!:D :D :D

Stay a while. Have some tea and crumpets. Or beer and nuts. Or whatever your fancied snack is.

And join us in conversation too, if you like...

Glad to have you.

ESMB and XSO!​

I would like to congratulate Emma and Mick Wenlock for the work they have done in putting these two safe spaces together.

They are both remarkable spaces, for they are allowing people to communicate and connect with each other.

Further they provide incredible documentation as to the long time effects and results of Scientology and other Techs.

That they are mythbusters is obvious.

Both boards show that knowing about upper level material does not kill or cause people to go insane.

The boogie-men that have been used to control people are reduced to insignificant significances.

So many SPs producing so much gain! Tsk! Tsk!

So many people being successful after leaving Scio!

But more importantly – ESMB and XSO provide incredible real time data as to the state and products of almost 60 years of history – much of it has been hidden.

Again, thanks guys!

Alan

Hear! Hear! More power to you guys!!!