Ex-FCDC roll call

Discussion in 'North America' started by The Anabaptist Jacques, Sep 12, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. If you have been on staff at FCDC please say "AYE-YIE-YIE"

Nozeno, Mystic, Uncle Sam, Winston Smith, Commander Birdsong, Div 6, The Anabaptist Jacques all say AYE-YI-YI!
    Who else?

The Anabaptist Jacques
  2. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

Being an ex allows me to say - Hello to all those from "our era" !
  3. Or what we now realize was "our error."

The Anabaptist Jacques
  4. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

So what was "your era?"

5. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

I wasn't.

I wanted to fuck Rebecca when she was in LA. and had I known, what I know now ("goody two shoes" that I was), I would have.
  6. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Hey, I had my eye on Rebecca before you did.
  7. I always love Rebecca. She was the nicest person to me when I first joined staff.

I realized that her getting declared an SP was my first WTF moment.

The Anabaptist Jacques
  8. Pliny Younger

Pliny Younger Patron with Honors

Wait did I say that right?

9. Mystic

Mystic Banned

I hope it's right. This Aye Yi Yi business has kicked off a Mexican song in that music place in my head and I can't find it on YouTube.
  10. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

Aye Yi Yi...

worked during summers..and some staff time during days 67-69 My mom was briefly HCOES Fnd (like CO now),Its been a long time, I was there late, on the roof of 1812 19th St, watching the riots - 14th street burning after MLK was assassinated. Ran a mimeo, dir comm, printing press, letter reg, body reg..tech services. Was there in 69 when PC Folder Admin turned into "Confessional Formulary"... What a joke.

Staff I recall from back then.. John Gillespie, David and Shiela Adrich, Pem and Roz Wall, Anne Ursprung, Anne Fewell, sorry if i didnt mention your name... Brian something, Rocky Stump came through town to join the Sea org leaving lovely Paula Quigley there... Natalie Fischer.. Ill edit this if more come to mind. I remember Gordon from when my mom and her sister were involved and Id hang out on the front the steps...65? 66? Gordon Bell was so 'cool'.. and Jeff Filburt!, Debbie something...Nancy something...
  11. xwc

xwc Patron with Honors

And another Aye-Yi-Yi

I was there 74-75, showed up a couple weeks before the move from 19th. I was posted in Qual the whole time.
  12. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

AYE-YIE-YIE Sir!

The Watergate Era
  13. Lori

Lori Cheryl E Love

AYE-YIE-YIE- HCO then PES COMM DCF 2007-2009
  14. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Banned

Don't try to understand 'em
    Just rope tie and brand 'em!
  15. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

Dir Tech Services, conned into it by John Ruane. I amazed myself whenever I landed a place for a pc to live...what a clusterfuck, if I may say so. I could not honestly say the dates I was DTS; I think 1972 to early 73, could have been longer. As far as wanting to fuck Rebecca, I did not see her enough BUT I did want to fuck Lorraine Scheffler, of all people. I remember Donnie constantly talking to some chick who always seemed to be having emotional whackouts. Kind of tall with naturally curly black hair. Do remember people laying it on thick about OT8, saying they could independently 'operate' outside their bodies...well I helped Virginia Downsborough many times do various things, and was with her in her car when a monstrous thunderstorm struck. She was frantic, saying she could not see. I thought 'You are
    OT, go outside and see what is in front of us.' my first clue that Scientology was frutti di merde. My I wish Gordon were not banned. I emailed him recently, neither of us having anything to say. Sadly he is quite elderly now.

I perhaps have said what will follow before, so pardon those who know. I remember them going after Pandora, one day queen of the realm and the next "off with her head." Don't want to talk about me other than to say there are a few key events in my life. The most important if you discount what I say a little further down, is walking out that door. I remember asking Bell if he would like an unopened Coke I had in my hand, he replied, "No thank you, David." It is hard to remember the sequence of events, but I auditioned and was accepted into the USAF Band strolling strings. I remember being frightened silly they would find out about Scn and take my White House clearance away. Anyhoo, to another key event: I was coming home from a grueling AF tour out west and saw a bunch of red lights in front of me, thinking they were pretty Christmas lights. Only by the grace of God did I come to my senses and realize it was stopped cars before Wilson Bridge. I slammed on my brakes and stopped TWO FEET before smashing my brains to smithereens. KEY event.

Buying my first house, even though I lied through my teeth to do it. Key event. Se
    t up much of the economic success I have since enjoyed. So much for talking about me, like I said I didn't want to do. But I do want you all to know getting out of Scn was the most momentous thing I ever did. (Besides not dying.)

EDIT: In order to avoid confusion, I left the USAF Band and joined the US Marine Band, a far superior gig.