finally here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by secret, Mar 4, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. secret

secret New Member

born into Scientology family, found out the "truth" about scientology very early. Lived my youth in doubt about it, just playing along and pretending to believe, sometimes even almost believing it.. i lived in a bubble stuck between the love to my family and the knowledge that this church was wrong and dangerous. But even though knowing that, all scientologists i had met seemed like nice and happy people which made it even more difficult to not falter.
    What eventually cleared my doubts forever was joining the Sea Org at 14 with a part of my family. The childish and naive imaginations I had about that place where shattered by reality. Life became hell and all I've ever wanted since coming there was to leave and live a normal life. After over 1,5 years of beeing persistent about not wanting to be there, I managed to get routed out of the SO and return to the normal world.

I had this urge to write about this multiple times throughout the years and now, several years later, after three hours of trying browsing around ex-scn sites- i finally got myself to write a tiny bit of my story.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Love Love x 3
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hey Secret!

3. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Hiya @secret

I'm really pleased to hear that you managed to escape the madness and the meanness of the cult of scientology and hope you didn't have to lose anyone precious to do so.

Tell us more or tell us nothing at all (it's totally up to you) ... but when you have time reading some of the stories here may help you to realise that you are not alone in your thoughts re scientology and you can always ask questions if you feel the need to.

4. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Please write more. :heartflower:
  5. guRl

guRl Patron with Honors

Welcome Secret! Great to have you here! :budhug:
  6. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Welcome Secret!
    Never been in SO, always afraid to be regged for SO!
    I hope a very normal life for you.

7. exbritscino

exbritscino Patron

Congratulations!!! :):):hi5:

And welcome to the sane world........ :clapping::party: