First Sea Org member to sign up for Billion years ?

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Elronius of Marcabia, Feb 16, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Elronius of Marcabia

Elronius of Marcabia Silver Meritorious Patron

Anyone know who that was ?

What if you only make it to a half a billion years ?

That looks like a serious freeloader debt :yes::omg::biggrin:

2. Out/Int

Out/Int Patron with Honors

I'll give it a go...

Was it Ron? :omg:

He only made it to 84-86 years....L Ron Hubbard died in a blue bird trailer hiding from the law and had numerous warrants out for his arrest. L Ron Hubbard had a psych drug in his system - Vistaril.

COB - "Slappy" David Miscavige announced to members after his Homicide (woops)...that L Ron Hubbard "dropped his body" because he found it an impediment to the UPPER levels...:whistling:

He has a cheesy $10,000,000 mansion (What your donations buy) at the Secret International Base in Hemit, California built for his return...and offices in every empty Idle Morgue building across the globe with a pack of Kool Cigerettes waiting for him...

And still - NO RON!!

He was the one who wanted the billion year contract to get the slave Sea Org members total commitment.

He lied about his life

He lied about his accomplishments

He destroyed three families of his own creation

He was married to two woman at the same time

He lied to members about his past

He was a snake oil con man and a charlatan - L Ron Hubbard!

3. Elronius of Marcabia

Elronius of Marcabia Silver Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup:

He was the Commode for sure but who were the first of his dupes to sign up
    and how was that presented ? is anywhere in writing ?

just trivia really but I am curious :)

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I never heard of him signing an SO contract. If he had I'm sure it would be a treasured artifact somewhere, like his OT1-6(?) certs that used to hang in the NOTs lounge at Saint Hill.

Paul

5. pkatz

pkatz Patron with Honors

I don't know the answer.

Bo W., an early SO Member, told me the name of the guy, since forgotten but I'll call him Joe, who helped write the duration clause.

Commodore told him to come up with ideas for a SO Contract. Joe wrote some stuff down and ended with "Therefore, I contract myself to the Sea Org for One Million Years".

Commodore said it just didn't sound quite right, make it a billion.

6. Out/Int

Out/Int Patron with Honors

Well, that would be the action of the Commodore - you have to get them in for the long haul if you are going to get them to become your slaves, fleece every dime out of them, shatter their families and give them a mind fucking of epic-ness in order to Keep Scientology Conning and Scamming

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Since 99% of Sea Org members blow, I think they should have used study tech to make sure there were no MU's and to correct the contracts with gradients.

SUGGESTION: To remedy to out-gradient of one-billion years, new Sea Org members could start out on a short-term trial basis of only 10,000 years. That way they could test it out short term and see if it's for them.

Kind of like a super-low gradient, free trial period.

8. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Wait - what? He had OT1-6 certs but no Clear cert? :omg: How did that get missed?

Surely that must have been discussed. Why no Clear cert? Did he never attest?

Does that make OT1-6 just some of El Ron's fictitious personal engrams from his fictious personal uncleared bank, then? Sure seemed like it was all his personal fabrications to me.

OR the other scenario is that maybe El Ron spun out on OT3 and that's why he went mad, because he wasn't clear in the first place? :ohmy:

OR here's another scenario, that El Ron was a past life clear who was a true blue believer of another con artist cult leader in a prior life?:coolwink:

(I'm joking of course! But anything and everything can be true in scientologyland!)

9. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

I don't remember reading that he had warrants out for his arrest when he died.

Do you have a link or dox?

10. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

The Clear cert was included.

Paul