Freewinds/OT 8 Emails Leaked

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Pooks, Jul 9, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Subject: Data About New OT VIII, Truth Revealed! From: Michael Sander
    To: "Freewinds" <freewinds@freewinds.org>
    Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009

[​IMG]

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Hey — not content with running reverse processes on people, they are now running reverse promo too. :)

"New OT VIII . . . is where you experience positive case gain for the first time on The Bridge." After only $400,000 spent, and at least ten years of sheer hell on wheels, you can now get some positive gain. Well, whoop de doo.

I'm trying to be realistic here, not equating positive gain with seeing a good movie, but looking at the basic meanings. Negative gain is getting rid of charge, finding shit that is charged in order to "key it out" or "erase it." Also "getting rid of those pesky body thetans" is negative gain. Positive gain would be directly addressing, and improving, the being's abilities.

Now, learning to ride a bicycle is addressing and improving a being's abilities, albeit simple ones, so this isn't exactly a star-high goal. I seem to remember Hubbard saying the basic idea of auditing was to find something a person could do and get him to do it better. This must have been a long time ago if they stopped doing that.

If you're assessing stuff on a meter to see what reads, then running some process on it to key it out or erase it, that's all negative gain. I.e., Grades, Dianetics, Correction Lists, sec checks etc. Objectives don't seem to fit in there and are definitely more like riding a bicycle than getting sec checked, so I assume would be classed as positive gain. Rising Scale Processing and developments like my PaulsRobot NotTooShabbyPower and Dipoles modules are "posineg"-gain processes, so to speak, in that they address positive stuff half the time and negative stuff half the time. Not quite the 100% positive-gain process of learning to ride a bicycle, but getting there. Alan often goes on about processing the positive and the negative falls by the wayside, but I haven't worked out many good ways of doing that yet.

You know, binding processing to the use of a meter pretty much demands the auditor is going to be running negative gain stuff on the pc, now that I think of it. Hah! Cognition for the day. :)

Paul

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  3. HolyCow

HolyCow Patron with Honors

Another, and cheaper, way to get unprecedented levels of ARC, unlimited space, and ability to be yourself:

White Castles and any German dark ale. Not only will you achieve heretofore expounding power, you will soon be by yourself as your "clear" out the room.

uh oh, I'm being a little wicked now.:witch2:

(P.S.: For non Americans, White Castles is a franchise hamburger place known for it's, uh, gastro after effects)

4. justaguy

justaguy Patron Meritorious

Any reference to those Axioms makes me giggle.

Also, is it me or does L. Ron Hubbard seem to have beady little eyes in that picture?

5. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

?

I'm confused....if OT VIII picks up BTs once again, how is that "positive" case gain? :unsure:

6. NonScio

NonScio Patron Meritorious

He who lays down with wogs will get fleas...aka BTs?
    Moral of the story is, if you're OT, you cannot go out
    into the world. Much too dangerous, don't you know. BTs
    lurking everywhere. Only safe place, only "BT free" environment
    is your local org. You, as an "OT", have become so delicate
    that the world is PTS to you. That's why we have
    to "Clear the Planet". That's why you need to disconnect
    from everything that's not scientology. Get it?

7. MAX YOUR CREDIT

MAX YOUR CREDIT Patron with Honors

ONLY $20,750????? yeah right! :hysterical:

I need a martini after reading that post. Makes me want to get stupid and drink my heart out. :cheers2: :cheers:

8. Everything about Sceintology is an illusion. If it didn't cost so much, the people paying for it wouldn't be trying as hard to convince themselves that they got something out of it. That is the one honest thing about Sceintology "What is true is what is true for you" It's all about getting you to buy into the illusion ... all of the illusion, from the moment you take the personally test until you wake up and leave, it's all about convincing you the con is real. Paying $20K gives you motivation to believe it's real.

9. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Positive case gain for the first time? On OTVIII?

:dieslaughing:

10. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Subject: Speed Your Progress up the Bridge! From: Michael Sander
    To:
    Date: Monday, July 13, 2009

[​IMG]

11. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Subject: Freewinds Log! From: Michael Sander
    To: "Freewinds" <freewinds@freewinds.org>
    Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 12:23 AM

Dear Scientologist,

The Freewinds Log is our newsletter of what is happening on the Freewinds, recent successes and events to help keep you informed. We have created it so it can be sent to you electronically!

As you will read, accessibility to the Freewinds has never been easier! This is because every Scientologist needs to come to the Freewinds, not just once but many times. Why? If you've been here, you know why and if not, because as you will most certainly discover yourself when you arrive, we have a track record of assisting Scientologists to greatly speed their Bridge progress.

Once you have read the Freewinds Log, please take a moment and answer these questions for me.

1. Have you been to the Freewinds before?

2. If yes, how did your Freewinds experience affect your life, Bridge progress, etc?

3. If not, have you made any decisions or postulates regarding coming to the Freewinds in the near future?

4. Are you interested in receiving more information on the accessibility and rates for coming to the Freewinds?

5. Regarding the International Library Donation Campaign, are you interested in assisting us with a donation?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michael Sander

Freewinds Advance Scheduling Registrar

[​IMG]

12. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

Secure your immortality

sounds like what the catholics were selling people in the middle-ages

13. holdemm

holdemm Patron

Wow you get 5 weeks of "shared" accomodations......how nice of them for $6,750.

14. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Don't forget the "it's possible to complete 60% of the Basics" - WTF??? You don't get to finish your basics while the there? Heeelllloooooo out point!

OH and don't forget that BLUE ASBESTOS!!! That's a BONUS! :thumbsup:

15. It could be worse, typically you give them $6,750 and get Jack, or the privilege to explain what you are doing wrong that is causing the tech not to work again as promised.

16. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Subject:
    To: "freewindsatflag" <freewindsatflag@freewinds.org>
    Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 1:43 AM

Dear Scientologist,

Imagine, if you will, receiving 10 straight days of pure, unadulterated CASE GAIN and CERTAINTY designed to give you the tools and tone level to expand across your dynamics and speed your progress up The Bridge. Well, I’m happy to tell you that we have a most remarkable offer for you. Read the promotional piece below and then answer the following:

Your name:

1. Which areas of your life do you want to be more cause over?

2. Have you ever been to a Freewinds Weekend Congress or a Freewinds Convention? If so, how did these affect your life?

3. Are you interested in taking advantage of this never-before-available special offer?

THE FREEWINDS
    CONGRESS & CONVENTION
    10 DAY SPECIAL

ONLY $2,100!

The Freewinds is renowned world over for its powerful OT Conventions and high-impact Live Weekend LRH Congresses. Now we offer something we have never offered before:

10 days of the highest value, action-packed, Source-filled activity you have ever experienced. For we have just embarked upon the delivery of a full Weekend Congress and a full Freewinds Convention as a combined package.

It starts with your arrival on a Wednesday. On Thursday, you get started on your course whether a Basics course or, if you’ve completed your Basics – a Freewinds-only Congress Course (not the same as a Weekend Congress).

Your first seminar, the famous Keeping Scientology Working seminar, starts on Friday afternoon and sets the stage for all that is to come. On Saturday and Sunday you do the full Weekend Congress exactly as it was delivered by LRH. On Monday, it’s back on your course and with concurrent two and a half hour Convention seminars each day – Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. On Thursday is your day off where you have the option to continue on your course or enjoy a whole day of planned excursions or both. On Friday you attend the final seminar of your Convention, Saturday you complete your course and Sunday return home.

CONGRESS & CONVENTION PACKAGE: $2,100

Includes:

* One Basics or Congress course
    * A weekend Congress
    * A Convention
    * 10 days of shared accommodations

This package also includes:

* All meals, afternoon teas and late night buffets
    * Live entertainment with guest musicians and the famous Freewinds Band
    * Freewinds-only Passenger Variety Night
    * Freewinds Graduation with New OT® Vlll completions
    * Free Fitness Center services and complimentary fitness consultation
    * Freewinds Beauty Salon complimentary beauty consultation
    * Captain’s Dinner
    * Feature Films in the Freewinds cinema
    * Our friendly ports of call including such beautiful ports as Aruba, Bonaire , Barbados , Santa Marta ( Colombia ), Cartagena ( Colombia ), St. Kitts , St. Lucia and many more.

BOOK NOW AND SET YOUR COURSE INTO ETERNITY!

Contact the Freewinds® Consultant in Flag:

Mike Fine 727 638 0854

or Katrin 727 638 0893

17. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Subject: Competence and Leadership Convention
    To: "freewindsatflag" <freewindsatflag@freewinds.org>
    Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009,

Dear Scientologist,

Do you have…
    the ability to competently confront and handle situations in life?

The Tech of Competence &
    Leadership Convention

27 July- 12 August 09

Dear Scientologist,

I have often been asked, “How do you generate such competence and leadership from your crews?”, “What is it that makes the Freewinds standing out as the highest level of demonstrated competence?”

The answer to both these questions is its people. It is a competent crew that makes a competent Ship.

The way you bring this about is with the LRH tech on competence and leadership.

LRH said: “Above case gain is competence, if you want to see a 9 foot tall OT, look at one who is also competent! And knows it.”

We have put together a special course, a series of seminars and drills that are completed over a period of 10 days. I personally direct the drilling on the LRH data on competence and leadership giving you the hands-on experience so that you can gain the results LRH states in the following:

“When a person is competent…the world can yell. But it doesn't shake him.”

Following the pilot programs done on this we now know we have a service where you can gain the knowledge and experience that can make you more competent and more able to handle situations in your life.

We now have the potential to make you a 9 foot tall OT. It is the Tech of Competence and Leadership Convention that gives you the ability to do that!

Mike Napier

Captain Freewinds

Call: (727) 467 -6880, 1-800- 876 7447 Fax: (727) 467-6889

Katrin: (727) 638-0893, Mike: (727) 638-0854,

E-mail: freewindsatflag@freewinds.org

Freewinds®

Competence & Leadership Successes

“Life moves fast. I’ve always known that. It’s been an incredible challenge sometimes to even keep up with everything that I have going on. Nowadays, however, after completing the Competence & Leadership Course on the Freewinds, life has trouble keeping up with me! The course is tough, there’s no question about that, but by the end of it, YOU are tougher. As Ron states in HCO PL 7 February 1965, Keeping Scientology Working Series 1: ‘It’s a tough universe. The social veneer makes it seem mild. But only the tigers survive – and even they have a hard time.’ I already considered myself to be a tiger when I signed up. But this convention showed me how much more I have and how much more I can do. Since returning from doing this course, I have been able to 5X my production and 10X the speed at which I complete things. By the end of the day I find that I have SO MUCH time that I almost don’t know what to do with myself. I am working in a manner that what used to take me about 2-3 days to do is DONE within 1 day and sometimes even just a couple of hours. This course has really taught the true definition of what it means in a practical sense to ‘Be OT’. I got a taste of what life is like as a competent OT and there is nothing like it!!!” – Jenny Good, Auditing on Solo NOTs

“When I heard about the Competence and Leadership Convention on the Freewinds I was intrigued, as all Freewinds services are amazing, but yet I wondered what it could cover that I haven’t studied, being an OEC/FEBC and on Solo NOTs already. Was I in for a surprise! The way the convention is put together really impinges and creates a dramatic difference in ones ability to handle MEST and people. The convention covers LRH materials on ethics, competence and leadership and covers it thoroughly from many angles. There is a course to do in the Freewinds OT Hatting course room, there are workshops and seminars which make the materials very, very real, and there is physical application of the data through drilling and projects and much, much more. The Captain and CO FSSO oversaw the convention and their guidance and direction was invaluable. The entire Freewinds crew was a pleasure to work with. When I completed I knew that I could operate at a whole new level. My appreciation of others and my ability to work with others has improved. My particle flow has increased and I can get a lot more done in less time than I ever imagined possible before. My confronting of handling people and MEST has increased. The Competence and Leadership Convention which I did on the Freewinds changed my Life! It will change yours too! This convention will help every Scientologist no matter what level they are at currently. I highly recommend it!” – Trish Quigley, OEC/FEBC auditing on Solo NOTs

18. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Just a little comment on the "photograph" in post #10 of the group of people posing in the water and not reacting to a fucking great ten foot shark or dolphin leaping into the air three feet behind them. What confront!

Paul

19. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

20. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Visit the Fartwindz and continue The Implant. We guarantee to violate every sensibility you ever had and fuck you up so that you are actually happy giving us yer money.