Freezone auditing (was the last two pages of Bea Kiddo's story)

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Bea Kiddo, May 10, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Geeze, you could be charging at LEAST 25.00 an hour for custom cramming cycles![/QUOTE]

Hah! Yes. But I make more than that right now at my current job, though that kind of freedom is tempting.

I forgot that I did do cramming while in the RPF for a while and decided that was for sure my favorite post ever, of all. I loved correcting the auditors. I loved getting them in, totally at a loss on what to do and getting them to do it right. I think for me, that was the most case gain I ever had, in any auditing or training service I received. I loved to do cramming on people. It was definitely my cup o' tea!!!

I'm F/Ning on that!!!

Well, C/Sing was cool too. And auditing tough cases was fun too. It's all the 3D ethics and burocracy (sp?) that I couldnt stand.

2. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, there are plenty of people helping with cramming and training for a lot more than 25.00 an hour in the Freezone.

With your training and experience you could take on some extra cycles here and there if you cared to, you would be considered very valuable in the Freezone.

Do you mind if I ask whether you are on the West Coast or the East Coast?

3. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I have answered to you in PM on that.
    :p :p :p

4. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Its interesting the mentality of children and how that relates to people handling critics of Scientology: "well, you took my lollipop so I can now hit you over the head!" :confused:

5. mr_bad

mr_bad Patron

I'd like to indicate "cramming" is your item.

:eyeroll: whatever.

6. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey Beah,

I keep looking for the pm you sent to me and I still didn't get it yet.

7. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Hey Illusioness, Send me links to Freezone. Where are you doing it? I am just curious about it. I don't know much about it, but have been invited by a number of people to help out. I don't know if I would, but I guess I'd like to read up on it and see what its all about. Where are there locations?;)

8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs

http://internationalfreezone.net

Hi Bea,
    The FZ is located globally really. You can join two of the largest
    forums which link us up from the URLs above. You are welcome to hang out and post there etc. Probably the best way to get a feel for the FZ. If
    you want to meet some FZers PM me where you live and it may be possible.
    If you live in LA easy peasy. If you live in Oklahoma not so easy peasy.

9. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Yeah, does depend on where you live....

You know, too, there are some FZ auditors who do phone auditing. The real purists do not do that- and I'm not knocking EITHER persuasion, at all. It's just that sometimes there could be other ways of involvement if one does not live near a practitioner.

Just a thought and hope you all don't mind my sayin'.

10. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I don't mind at all, Fluff.

Paul
    Phone Auditor :)
    Also my free online 24/7 Robot Auditor

11. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I have heard that some of the phone auditing gets wonderful results in many cases.

I mentioned it once on a.r.s. and someone said it wasn't standard. Ok, well, whatever. Point is, there's more than one way to swing a cat. (don't tell "Planet" kitty I said that.)

12. rifleman56

rifleman56 Patron

I've had some phone auditing and it worked out well. He uses the Emeter too.

13. Dulloldfart

He? And what flavour of auditing was that (Idenics, R3X, Creative Yawning, Other)?

Is this telepathic metering with the auditor holding the cans or phone auditing using a computer-based meter like Ralph's C-meter with the pc holding the cans?

Paul

14. rifleman56

rifleman56 Patron

It's Clearingtech. The auditor holds a Clarity meter and audits you over the phone or Skpy on the computer.

15. Mike Goldstein

Mike Goldstein Patron with Honors

It wasn't Idenics, as I do not use a meter over the phone, telepathic or not.
    When we first started doing Idenics we did use a meter, but quickly discovered that the use of the meter with this new application was much simpler than it had been with Scientology. Our new application was extremely empowering to the client, actually resulting in the client running deeper than the meter. The only real use of the meter was as a steering device. And, when we had a practitioner who was competent in the Idenics application and proficient at using a meter, we saved about 10 minutes in an hour of processing. In other words, the meter was not a necessity. A session that would take an hour without a meter would take :50 with one, if circumstances were ideal with regard to a practitioner's competency. So we used the meter as it did save the client a little money.
    As we made new developments in the subject of Idenics, we found that we were no longer saving any time and the meter just became an encumbrance. After that, we no longer used one (except maybe in circumstances when we had some former Scientologist who insisted on it).
    No longer using a meter, opened the door to working with a client via the telephone. I piloted this for about a year, and when I was confident that I could get the same quality of results over the phone that we'd been getting in person, I started offering phone processing as another service. I have been doing this now for about 6 years.
    Mike Goldstein

16. Dulloldfart

Thanks Mike. I prefer meterless tech too. Much easier to teach others.

Paul

17. Dulloldfart

Thanks. Is "Clearingtech" what Hank Levin uses? It's hard to separate out "Clearingtech" as a specific brand--if it is--from the generic "Clearing Tech" which could apply to many.

Paul

18. Mike Goldstein

Mike Goldstein Patron with Honors

Actually, it wasn't too difficult as the use of the meter with Idenics was so simple. But still, if a student was not familiar with meter usage, then we would first have him work without one until he was proficient as an Idenics practitioner, and only after that insert a meter into the equation. In fact, I believe that Hubbard did the same sort of thing early on, feeling that an auditor should first be able to audit without one.
    Mike