fruitbat cult gets 20 K together without call in!

Discussion in 'Cults in General' started by Mick Wenlock, Mar 28, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

2. I dunno Mick, we got a lot of nutjobs on this board too.

That cult may have a larger quantity of nutjob, but we've got a higher quality of nutjobs.

I kid the wackos.

The Anabaptist Jacques

3. TheRealNoUser

TheRealNoUser Patron with Honors

What's wrong with these people? The article says the world doesn't end until December 21. :duh:

I am definitely not going until somewhere around the 20th. :yes:

4. whoisxenu

whoisxenu Patron with Honors

It's my cousin's birthday. Always knew she was pure evil!:omg::biggrin:

5. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

6. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, millions of folk believe that the world as we know it is coming to an end and very soon at that, and that there will be chaos, riots, lack of food, world govt., a dictator, etc. These folks are looking for answers ... and if you provide them with answers, THEY will GLADLY give you their money. If you don't, SOMEONE ELSE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will YOU step forward and be the person with the answers, and realize a HANDSOME income for LIFE for your efforts????????? MY GRADUATES ARE DOING JUST THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order my TV offer success kit, "MAKING BIG MONEY IN THE CULT BUSINESS" for only $39.95. While supplies last, the success kit includes "MAKING BIG MONEY FROM DOOMSDAY BELIEVERS" ... BUT YA GOTTA CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Operators are standing by. To receive the special bonus book, just say "DOOMSDAY" to the operator! Call the toll free number on the screen!

Pete

7. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmmm. In South Africa there is such an upside-down mountain too. Maybe that is also a chakra for the earth.

8. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

The world is not going to end. Scientology will save the planet in the nick of time. That's why the church has driven expansion so vigourously over the past few years. :coolwink:

9. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Didn't they tell us in 78 that if the world isn't cleared within 7 years (?) it would be too late. I heard this listening to an L Ron tape. The dates may not be perfect.

But my point is that Scientology no longer needs to exist. It's already too late guys. Pack your bags, go home and find a new cult if you wish, the game is done.

10. GoNuclear

yeah, but only if you take advantage of my TV offer.

Pete

11. GoNuclear

Sounds like a hidden standard to me. Perhaps you need a talk with the ethics officer and some sec checking. About 7 or 8 expensives worth should get the job done. Go see the redge.

Pete

12. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

But havent they all gone?

13. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

I would like to contribute to this thread.

[​IMG]

14. GoNuclear

You hit my exact taste as far as trashiness goes, and then some, because I have a thing for red heads. About the only thing that would make this gal even hotter would be a really large, intricate, non symetrical tatoo on her back, perhaps some sort of dragon, done with exquisite artistry. And yeah, I know, the hair is a dye job, doesn't matter.

Pete