Gary Lerner has left the Church of Scientology

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Kha Khan, Jul 3, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

Gary Lerner (Original OT7, OT8, KTL, PDC) has left the official Church of Scientology. He is now an Independent Scientologist.

From a comment on Marty's blog:
    WWP Thread: Gary Lerner has left the Church of Scientology

/

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  2. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

:happydance::clap::D:woohoo::thewave:

Congratulations, Gary!

I look forward to hearing more from you.
    Enjoy your new found freedom :thumbsup:

Tory/Magoo

3. AnonSunshine

AnonSunshine Patron with Honors

Congratulations for having left. :clap:
    Welcome to the board.
    I do not know you, but any one who has left is my friend. :happydance:

4. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

5. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Anyone leaving the cos is a good thing because it cuts off the flow of money from yet another person. Otherwise, what nozeno said.

6. He seems really excited to be leaving prison and entering a Halfway House, good for him. Hopefully it won't take him long to lose the electronic monitoring anklet altogether and integrate back into society as a free man.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  7. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Your talent for posting the right picture is beyond remarkable, it's just fucking brilliant. :D

8. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Agreed. :p

9. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

=COPY TO MY ETHICS FOLDER=

:yes:

10. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

another one joins Marty's gang

one thing I noticed on these new people leaving and going over to the other side is that their declarations they make afterwards look and sound quite similar...wonder why?

Do they maybe get help writing these thingies?

11. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

"I will not support any regime that has ANYTHING to do with David Miscavage as he is in my opinion a CRIMINAL for taking my Church and it’s Tech away from everyone. He has altered and abused many many many parishioners and org staff and SO staff."

Hey - altering people. That's what I call Standerd Tek.

12. Marty needs to vary his commercials a little, they are getting kind of stale, maybe an animated gif of the energizer bunny walking through these declarations would liven them up a bit.

13. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, at least he is out of the "church".

14. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Congrats, Gary!! :clap: Just in time to have a GREAT 4th, huh?

15. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

And, you believe this because *he* told you that? Or, that the *Church* told you that? I'd say both have equivalent levels of credibility and even interest in 'The Truth', except in how to evade it.

Zinj

16. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

He's halfway out, the way I see it. He got the cajones to speak out and leave the organization. And that's a good thing. :thumbsup:

17. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Ouch. I meant the DM church.

18. Caliwog

Caliwog Patron Meritorious

I put it at 25%. He's left the organized church and learned to speak out against authority, which is discouraged under LRH tech. But he's still attributing his "wins" - the ups in life we all experience - to Scientology. His mind still belongs to LRH.

It's one small step for the man, although I still can't decide if the move to Marty's camp is a step in the right direction.

ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com

19. He hopped over the fence of the prison and made an escape but he's still wearing the shackles and prison uniform as a security blanket.

20. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

It's at least a step in a less bad direction. I've heard of no stories of Marty committing the same crimes as the CofS in the present.