What's new

Gat 2 release in LA

I got this email today:

Dear All,

Golden Age of Tech Phase II Release is ABOUT TO HAPPEN for Los Angeles!!!! The whole planet has been waiting for this – you’ve been waiting for this AND IT’S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

I wanted to write to you all and let you know the details of the release event. All of the events have now happened at Flag, so our own agenda is now finalized:

All THREE video presentations will be on Saturday:
11:00AM – Sign-in at the Shrine
12:30PM – Part I starts (SHARP!)
3:30 – Intermission (half-hour)
4:00PM – Part II starts (SHARP!)
6:30PM – Dinner at the Shrine provided to you!
8:30PM – Part III starts (SHARP!)

This is a THREE-PART Briefing from Chairman of the Board RTC, so we’re confirming EVERYONE for ALL of them. This is a ONE-TIME-ONLY SHOWING, so is your opportunity to get the full briefing with all the details.

There will be a Low-Volume Showing for those with sensitive ears at the Shrine. The Ushers are briefed on this and will be able to show you. There is elevator access to this location and it is even closer to the bathrooms than the last time.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Fill out the Event Attendance form. You can either click the link on the email

http://mailings.celebritycentre.org/eventregistration/pac.php
, or call 888-841-7131 and we can help you with this! This form is being done because Golden Age of Tech Phase II is being released and this has to do with your OWN Bridge progress and we are making sure we are READY FOR YOU!
Make arrangements to spend ALL DAY at the Shrine for this series of monumental events!
Pull out and bring your IAS Membership card with you. This is your fast-pass sign-in method! If you don’t have one, contact the IAS Office as fast as possible to get it!
Call your Org and schedule to go in on Sunday so you can START on your route up the Bridge in the new Golden Age!

Also, I need everyone’s help to tell EVERYONE you know, and ensure they are there at the Shrine with you. This is a ONE-TIME SHOWING and you definitely don’t want to miss this opportunity.

See you there!

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
God, so many people must have complained about the implants, i mean events, hurting their ears they actually had to make special arrangements for them.

freethinker

Sponsor
Hmmmmm, a one time showing. Better get someone in there to record it in case there is incriminating statements made in the videos.:biggrin:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
One-time showing? What about repeated video plays where people who didn't go to the original event are hauled into their local orgs in small groups under threat of heavy ethics for enforced viewings and extended regfests? It's hard to believe they will stick to that promise of one-time only. They're not very good at that.

Paul

TG1

Angelic Poster
Seriously? COB RTC is going to trek out to California to show those DBs this video and give them a personal briefing?!

Disgusting.

TG1

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
So how much do helicopter rentals cost in LA and whose email address do we use for the paypal?

:drama:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
One-time showing? What about repeated video plays where people who didn't go to the original event are hauled into their local orgs in small groups under threat of heavy ethics for enforced viewings and extended regfests? It's hard to believe they will stick to that promise of one-time only. They're not very good at that.

Paul
It's BUY NOW tech. :eyeroll:

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Seriously? COB RTC is going to trek out to California to show those DBs this video and give them a personal briefing?!

Disgusting.

TG1

I'm going to guess it's just the dwarf via video. Again, just a guess.

aargh, this Saturday?

I got this email today:

Dear All,

Golden Age of Tech Phase II Release is ABOUT TO HAPPEN for Los Angeles!!!! The whole planet has been waiting for this – you’ve been waiting for this AND IT’S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

I wanted to write to you all and let you know the details of the release event. All of the events have now happened at Flag, so our own agenda is now finalized:

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
After the low attendance in Clearwater, I'm curious about how many turn out for the Shrine event. Hope someone in L.A. is able to give us a count of attendees.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
After the low attendance in Clearwater, I'm curious about how many turn out for the Shrine event. Hope someone in L.A. is able to give us a count of attendees.

I'd like to see someone sneak about 150 gray squirrels in there and pull one of these for real:

[video=youtube;K16fG1sDagU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16fG1sDagU[/video]

Anonycat

Crusader
I got this email today:

Dear All,

11:00AM – Sign-in at the Shrine
12:30PM – Part I starts (SHARP!)
3:30 – Intermission (half-hour)
4:00PM – Part II starts (SHARP!)
6:30PM – Dinner at the Shrine provided to you!
8:30PM – Part III starts (SHARP!)

This is a THREE-PART Briefing from Chairman of the Board RTC, so we’re confirming EVERYONE for ALL of them. This is a ONE-TIME-ONLY SHOWING, so is your opportunity to get the full briefing with all the details.

There will be a Low-Volume Showing for those with sensitive ears at the Shrine. The Ushers are briefed on this and will be able to show you. There is elevator access to this location and it is even closer to the bathrooms than the last time.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Fill out the Event Attendance form. You can either click the link on the email

http://mailings.celebritycentre.org/eventregistration/pac.php
, or call 888-841-7131 and we can help you with this! This form is being done because Golden Age of Tech Phase II is being released and this has to do with your OWN Bridge progress and we are making sure we are READY FOR YOU!
Make arrangements to spend ALL DAY at the Shrine for this series of monumental events!
Pull out and bring your IAS Membership card with you. This is your fast-pass sign-in method! If you don’t have one, contact the IAS Office as fast as possible to get it!
Call your Org and schedule to go in on Sunday so you can START on your route up the Bridge in the new Golden Age!

Also, I need everyone’s help to tell EVERYONE you know, and ensure they are there at the Shrine with you. This is a ONE-TIME SHOWING and you definitely don’t want to miss this opportunity.

See you there!

I'd like to go - really!

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
So, what have we heard?

New ugly meter for $5,000, right?
Intensives for oatees are lowered to $5,000. (was about $7,800, I think)
Solo nots sec checks will be only 3-5 hours. (They used to be only that long.)

recycle, rinse, repeat.... anyone hear anything else?

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
I'm going to guess it's just the dwarf via video. Again, just a guess.

Bet on it. :thumbsup:

Dwarfie does not repeat himself. It will be video - they just won't be sending everyone on earth a [STRIKE]coaster[/STRIKE] DVD of it. :biggrin:

He's trying to increase the value of the presentation by making it scarce and also to give it the if you snooze you lose factor. :omg:

Jaysus will somebody please depose that arsehole and shut him up? :angry:

For Gods' sake don't ever let him emcee the Academy Awards show. :duh:

At least Hubbard was entertaining in most of his taped lectures. :yes:

Gus

Patron with Honors
One-time only, eh? So was the "War is Over" event showing. Which had one or two encores - due to overwhelming demand, I presume.

Gus

PS: I wonder if the long-suffering Mrs. Miscavige will be there this time?

PPS: A week between the actual event and the video showing is a pretty fast turnaround, IIRC. Those poor sods at Gold must be running 24/7 getting it edited to Little Hitler's specifications - they are probably falling asleep in their editing chairs as I type, in spite of the screaming teenaged girls Mr. Miscavige must be sending down there every ten minutes to product officer them, while he sips Scotch and munches bonbons.

Last edited:

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
On that apt. building on Fountain, I saw Staff in cheap formal wear being picked up for the hoopla.

Depressed me even more than when I see them while driving to work.

Everyone looks so unhealthy and wan.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Given Scientology's claims to be the fastest growing religion in the universe I was shocked at the choice of the Shrine Auditorium for one of the most important events in the past trillion or so years. The Shrine only holds 6300 people. :ohmy:

Given the millions who would want to attend this momentous event I'd of thought that they'd utilize the still inadequate Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, which only holds about 93,600 but is the largest stadium in the area.

800px-11-11-06-LA-Coliseum-USC-UO.jpg

How cruel are the Scientologists to limit the number who can attend to only 6300?

How many public does that allow for after the staff from all the Scientology Orgs, Celebrity Center, and other Sea Org orgs show up?