What's new

Golden Age of Fundraising by Chad Lane, Executive Director, St Louis Scientology

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I feel bad for all of the duped members - all of them (except David Miscavige). Just look at what they go through for the Organization. I found this on a thread here -

[h=2]
icon1.png
St Louis Orgs 2012 Goals By Chad Lane[/h]
You can read the the whole post here where ED Chad Lane sets out the 2012 Goals for St Louis at the end of the post.

http://anotefromchad.blogspot.com/20...l#comment-form

2012 goals

1. Finish the fundraising for the renovations of our building. - FAILED

2. Finish updating the files of the church. - FAILED

3. Distribute The Way to Happiness to 20% of the population of St. Louis - FAILED

4. Triple the number of auditors and supervisors on post - starting with the return of Adam Heft as our new Class VI case supervisor. - FAILED

:hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Jump

Operating teatime
I feel bad for all of the duped members - all of them (except David Miscavige). Just look at what they go through for the Organization. I found this on a thread here -

icon1.png
St Louis Orgs 2012 Goals By Chad Lane
You can read the the whole post here where ED Chad Lane sets out the 2012 Goals for St Louis at the end of the post.

2012 goals

3. Distribute The Way to Happiness to 20% of the population of St. Louis - FAILED

4. Triple the number of auditors and supervisors on post - starting with the return of Adam Heft as our new Class VI case supervisor. - FAILED

:hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Meanwhile, how much sweet, sweet cash got sucked up into Captain David Miscavige's building/ IAS/ slush fund ??

Success

:clap:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
My God! He must be a sucker for punishment, working for the church...when he apparently knows all about the Ideal Work Scene

Chad Lane shared a link.
Yesterday

The Ideal Career Generator - Chad Lane
chadtlane.com
Are you working the perfect job? Are you both immensely happy and well-paid? If so, this post isn't for you.

unnamed.jpg

http://chadtlane.com/2014/03/ideal-career-generator/

It really is crazy when one is out and able to see how these poor saps get suckered into believing the opposite of truth.

A Slave generating millions but can't ever get enough for the Organization to ever finish. AND he does not make enough money to support himself by being a Rev. for a Church and a fundraiser! An Executive Director at that!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Thanks to all of you for posting this---and for Mike Rinder's blog to further articulate the stupid.

It was so stupid, it made the Stupid Thread! LOL

(RE-POSTED HERE):

Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax!

Wanna see delusional OTs who are lying to everyone, including themselves?

Here's a post (from another thread) from St. Louis' Executive Director for the past 12 years. He is cause over life. Really, check out his stats! LOL

----------snipped-----------

But he was so sure in "Chad's Journal 2012" that he had "found the why!!!" Hmmmm, something's very fishy here, I wonder what. Well, OT's don't lie about their upstats, so it must be SPs falsely reporting downstats, right? LOL

There is another rare and jaw-dropping stupid moment that I think proves just how OT OTs are.

In OT Chad's 2011 briefing, he bragged and bragged and bragged some more about the unprecedented upstats, like:

"More people completed the Dianetics Auditor course this
year than in any previous year in the history of our church.
In fact, when I added up the completions, I discovered tha
we actually completed more Dianetics auditors this year
than in the previous 10 years combined."

Jeez! That sounds suspiciously like senior management's claims that Scientology expanded more in the past year than in the previous 50 years combined. Chad and St . Louis Org are sure super-upstat. I wonder if they are so super-upstat that they will expand their sphere of influence by orders of magnitude across the dynamics? LOL.

Oh Wait! They will!!!

Go Todd, go! You're on an OT roll, baby!

Helping our community - resolving the dangerous environment

"Thanks in a large part to the donation of Way To Happiness educator kits by Kathy Jordan,
Missouri (sic) leading the way in interest generated for getting The Way To Happiness
programs being done in schools across the state. In addition to this and in cooperation
with the "Stop the Killing" initiative, 50,000 copies of The Way To Happiness are now
being distributed in St. Louis city with tremendous positive feedback. This is the
largest distribution of The Way to Happniess that has ever occurred in the
Midwest, and once completed, will get The Way to Happiness into the
hands of nearly 20% of the population of our city. We are taking
St. Louis off the list of the United States' most dangerous cities."

Put on your CringeFoil hat, this is going to get bumpy. LOL

Let's see first what Todd the OT Executive Director actually said (with commentary, of course!):

* Todd brags about 50,000 copies of TWTH being distributed. Okay so far.

* It has something to do with "Stop the Killing". Okay, sounds good, right?

* Oh my, they have received "tremendous positive feedback". Whoa, maybe I was too hasty in
criticizing and....Wait a damn second! What about the killings Todd?

* I take it back--Todd has the answer, I should apologize. "This is the largest distribution..ever in the Midwest!"
OMG, highest ever! Unprecedented!! Whoa! But, dammit, Todd keeps doing that stupid misdirection thing.
Todd, look at me. Answer my question: WHAT ABOUT THE KILLINGS TODD?

* Jesus, this guy has an answer for everything! "Into the hands of nearly 20% of the population
of our city". That's a lot of people Todd, are you sure about that? Damn you, Todd,
you sneaky bastard, you snuck in the words "when completed" without me noticing.
Hey Todd, do you have some kind of case problem that you can't answer a simple
question? WHAT ABOUT THE KILLINGS TODD???

* "We are taking St. Louis off the list of the United States' most dangerous cities."
Are you sure you did that Todd, or is it something you plan to do in the future? You
sound really positive, like it's already happened or, at least, is happening now. I only
wish we could fast forward in time a couple of years (let's say 2014) and see what you
did about murder rate in St. Louis.
WHAT ABOUT THE KILLINGS TODD?

Oh cool, we did fast forward to 2014, so we can get the answer because Todd the OT doesn't seem to want to answer that. Maybe he disconnected from me?

Okay, Todd made all those Tone 40 assertions in January of 2011. Let's take a look at Todd's products and stats.

ST. LOUIS TODAY, 2014

* St. Louis is America's 6th Most Dangerous City. It has the 4th highest murder rate in the US with 35 murders per 100,000 people.

* When Todd made his bold postulates and predictions (2011) the crime rate in St. Louis had been on the decline over the previous decade. But in 2013 (after TWTH had been distributed) the murder rate actually started going back up again.

* In 2013 there were 120 murders, soaring up 6.2% from 2012

So, Todd, this does not look good at all for you and Ron and your tech. Why did crime spiral UP when Scientology came into the area?

Todd, can you tell us your wins and super-upstats again about how you "Stopped the Murders"?

Hmmmm, maybe that's why Todd doesn't want to answer any questions.

Last edited:

smartone

My Own Boss
Blimey, Chad Lane's still in?????? Sucker for punishment. Must have lots of overts poor thing.

Gib

Crusader

[h=2]
icon1.png
St Louis Orgs 2012 Goals By Chad Lane[/h]

2012 goals

In reading the link you provided,

he cracks me up. He says he found the "WHY" for the St Louis org not getting above 40-50 staff, for years.

What an idiot.

The why is the the stupid Fund Raising.
And below that why, is the tech no work, there are no "clears" or "ot's". I always split a gut reading stuff like this. :laugh:

These folks try to explain the failures, the "whys" with the technology of scientology admin & hcob's, and none go outside the box.

It's like somebody who wrote a book about selling buggy whips back in the days of no cars, and trying to sell buggy whips now using the technology of buggy whips back in the day. LOL

CO2

Patron Meritorious
In reading the link you provided,

he cracks me up. He says he found the "WHY" for the St Louis org not getting above 40-50 staff, for years.

What an idiot.

The why is the the stupid Fund Raising.
And below that why, is the tech no work, there are no "clears" or "ot's". I always split a gut reading stuff like this. :laugh:

These folks try to explain the failures, the "whys" with the technology of scientology admin & hcob's, and none go outside the box.

It's like somebody who wrote a book about selling buggy whips back in the days of no cars, and trying to sell buggy whips now using the technology of buggy whips back in the day. LOL

The "real Why" is that there are more important things in St. Louis to do including:

ride the trolley

[video=youtube;0odXnKhKBxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0odXnKhKBxQ[/video]

drink Bud

240609-frederika.jpg

watch the Cardinals play

[video=youtube;8xpSWYS6OJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xpSWYS6OJg[/video]