Grant Cardone makes an ASS out of himself

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 2, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

From WWP: https://forums.whyweprotest.net/community/threads/grant-cardone-makes-an-ass-out-of-himself.108612/

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

^^^^
    THAT is your brain on Scientology.

3. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Who are these people? Scientologist's? Giving the finger and calling out "bitches". I have no clue from this video what it is about. They look crazy and insane. The only thing I can think of is "they did the Bridge to Total Spiritual Freedom, donated all of their money to the IAS, Sooper Power, Idle Morgue's and TWTHC along with their parents money to CCHR to take out the psychs!:whistling: They look really 1.1

I am editing this post - I found out who he is - Oat Tee Ate - Million bucks to David Miscavige's Sooper Fraud Power money making scam. He sent an e-mail out after a Danish staff member died - in lieu of flowers - asking members to fax donos to one of Miscavige's front groups - before 2pm on thursday no less.

I was right - he's another NUT produced by the Bridge to Total Insanity!

4. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

What a shallow, vapid, twat. His comments show the only way he knows how to measure success or self worth is via money and owning a trophy whore. Scientology is obviously a perfect fit for this soulless retard.

5. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Exactly right. Can you imagine the torturous environment his daughters are being raised in? There's absolutely no room for human compassion or empathy in Grant's world; everything is about making lots of money. A demented douchebag.

[video=youtube;KrqokSbOlXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrqokSbOlXk[/video]

6. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

Make money.Make more money. Make other people produce as to make money. This asswipe is an on-source scilon.

7. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Grant Cardone really is an appalling role model for anyone. He's a white trash version of Christian super-huckster Joel Osteen.

Although I agree that the love of money became a true Church of Scientology virtue, this Cardone creature rakes in money thanks to the greater US culture that elevates gullible marks' love of money into a virtue.

Cardone's interpretation of the American Dream puts me in mind of the fascinating documentary "The Queen of Versailles," although that film's characters are more sympathetic than Cardone.

It's guaranteed that Cardone will go broke. People who deliver no value always do.

TG1

8. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

I still want to know what roadside trailer park he found his wife at.

9. ChurchOfCylontology

ChurchOfCylontology Patron with Honors

She looks like she's seen the sharp end of a scalpel several times.

10. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I was going to guess crack, but okay.

11. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Cardon's wife's name is Elena Lyons. Any chance she's Scio actor and acting teacher Bobby (Robert F.) Lyons' daughter?

If there is a Lyons family connection, it would shed a little more light on Cardone's role in the harassment of better known Scientology acting teacher Milton Katselas (see one version of that story at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/20/grant-cardone-turnaround-or-turncoat-king/).

Ick. Until now, I'd actually forgotten about what Cardone did to Katselas. Cardone really is a sleazebag.

TG1

12. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Yes indeed and then maybe, just maybe he can get his very own visit from the "Ghost of Christmas Past" so he and his very superficial wife can get a feel for humanity and the important things in life. His shallowness is revolting. They and Scientology deserve each other. Rude awakenings predicted for their futures.

I've only ever made one blog entry on ESMB and it was about Grant Cardone: http://www.forum.exscn.net/entry.php?57-Why-Scientology-cannot-win

13. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Just cuz she does naked slasher movies exposing her badly fake boobs doesn't mean she is superficial. In the cult they boast that she is SuperFicial, which is a SuperPlus point, kinda like SuperPower. Saw her whip them out a long time ago in a stage play, too, when SuperSleaze Cardone was first getting in com with her theta. LOL.

BTW, she's from New Orleans, doubt she is Bobby Lyons daughter.

14. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

It's hard to decide who repulses me more. I almost (almost) have more disdain for her support and encouragement of his shallowness. In addition to just being icky, her behavior is also an affront to women imo. Come on Elena.

15. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Thanks for the clarification, HH.

Elena's imdb page is at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0529050/bio. She moved to L.A. at age 17 after high school graduation. Given the typos and run-on sentences in her imdb profile, it's clear why higher education wasn't in the cards.

She and her bosom were rewarded in 2005 by being named to Maxim Magizine's [sic] Hot 100 list:

http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/elena_lyons/elena_lyons_elena_o1yFmry.sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  16. AnonyMary

17. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

If this is image-building, I don't understand how it's working.

LOL!

18. Reasonable

Reasonable Silver Meritorious Patron

I met Elana around the time she was on the oooteee levels. Not a bad person just really average. An average person led by her husband , so she sees waht they want her to see (not unlike us).

She finishes up and goes straight to OT 6 7 8, with all the money in the world. So they put her on the cover of Flag magazine and tell the rest of us how wasy it is. "Just arrivve" "I just decided to do it!" "Then the world opened up for me and I got these acting jobs..." They never mention that she was super rich to begin with and her money would have gotten her these jobs anyway.

Again not a bad person, just average and brainshashed and led around. She did nothing to get what she has except for being a "really big thetan" and pulling in another "really big thetan"

The scary part is that we all used to think in those torms to one degree or another.

19. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Well, that's almost right. Now she's got a really big TEAT ON her chest, right beside the other really big TEAT.

:roflmao:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  20. AnonyMary

ScientologyRockstar
    This video is a response to Scientology King Grant Cardone and his wife Elena say F U

[video=youtube_share;lnSCDoRgy2o]http://youtu.be/lnSCDoRgy2o[/video]