What's new

Grant Cardone makes an ASS out of himself

Leland

Crusader
Re: GRANT CARDONE: "A cleared sleazy jerkoff is still a sleazy jerkoff"

Thank you.

I'm gonna kill Smurf. LOL :)

??

Perhaps its part of the Pledgie.com contract....that it has to stay up for "awhile"? Free advertising....

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

Seriously, can you still see it? Really, I need to know.

Yes, I can see it.

I've sold my house, maxed my credit cards and have nothing left to give but it still says "Donate".:melodramatic:

Leland

Crusader
Sindy, I made a "donate" blocker.....just for you. You can grab it off the screen....and put it up....over the donate thingy.

Its a pretty color...I hope you like it. :)

Edit...back to the drawing board...it blocks the whole page...

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh my fucking god that would so suck. As an aside, the fact that he has an actual twin is just a double freak of nature hoisted upon us. Apparently he's very similar in doucheyness too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp8ZqhyOdu8

Jeezus. I read the story on HuffPo, too.

Unfortunately, I can imagine what kind of woman would deserve this treatment from her offspring - I know of several women who completely failed their children in spectacular ways. If her parenting played a large role in how her sons turned out, then Karma is indeed on the job, here. But horror of horrors if the douche schooners (they are far too douchey to be simple douche canoes) are simply sociopaths visited on a normal family by a cruel roll of the genetic dice.

Grant is bad enough on his own, can you imagine raising two of those fuckers?

I think for my own peace of mind, I'm going to go with the Karma thing. The other is too horrible to contemplate.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

What are you seeing???? :confused2:

In all seriousness, Sindy, Emma put it there & only she or one of the other mods can remove it. :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
GRANT CARDONE: "A cleared sleazy jerkoff is still a sleazy jerkoff"

Current screen capture of what I have on my monitor. . .

ScreenShot2015-01-06at12_zpse98d261e.jpg

Whoever is responsible for that apparently also misspelled your name to make it even more annoying. LOL

HelluvaHoax!

You've already got Moxon....

I know, but he is sooooooo sleazy he needs his own category. lol

Did you ever see him on the 60 minutes interview and the really pathetically stupid expressions on his face when he was lying?

Leland

Crusader

I know, but he is sooooooo sleazy he needs his own category. lol

Did you ever see him on the 60 minutes interview and the really pathetically stupid expressions on his face when he was lying?

No, I missed that.

I was on the BC with his wife. I think she might be retarded...but I'm not sure.

HelluvaHoax!

No, I missed that.

I was on the BC with his wife. I think she might be retarded...but I'm not sure.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't know her, but I'm sure.

(hey, only a retard would marry a whore lawyer who pimps himself out for a criminal cult)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Leon,

Sorry to ask you to use your special powers for such a trivial "cycle" but could you please postulate that pledgie notice out of existence? ... It's giving Sindy (and I) the willies.

Ta in advance.

I knew you'd be useful for something ... eventually.

:yes:

Sindy

Crusader

What are you seeing???? :confused2:

In all seriousness, Sindy, Emma put it there & only she or one of the other mods can remove it. :)

What am I seeing?

This is what I'm seeing and it's driving my crazy!

HelluvaHoax!

Leon,

Sorry to ask you to use your special powers for such a trivial "cycle" but could you please postulate that pledgie notice out of existence? ... It's giving Sindy (and I) the willies.

Ta in advance.

I knew you'd be useful for something ... eventually.

lololololololololololololololol

Originally Posted by Leon

Sure, I will consider using my powers. But, first please use the proper lines and send a CSW uplines to me with a description of what exchange you and Sindy propose.

I don't want you people going all crim down there.

ML,

Leon

DISCLAIMER: Leon's answer was facilitated through channeling tech.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Dear Mod 3,

When you do remove said annoying pledgie sign ... would you mind telling us it was you wot done it (but perhaps you could wait a few days so Leon can enjoy believing it was him)?

Sindy

Crusader
Originally Posted by Leon

Sure, I will consider using my powers. But, first please use the proper lines and send a CSW uplines to me with a description of what exchange you and Sindy propose.

I don't want you people going all crim down there.

ML,

Leon

What exchange? Uh, (and I think I can speak for ITYIWT) we'll take our clothes off if he admits Hubbard has no clothes. :)

HelluvaHoax!

What exchange? Uh, (and I think I can speak for ITYIWT) we'll take our clothes off if he admits Hubbard has no clothes. :)

Thank you for the data. I will forward this particle uplines to Leon as part of your CSW particle.

I cannot predict whether the exchange particle will be what is needed/wanted for an OT like Leon.

Typically OTs don't operate in the MEST plane with pain & sex & naked apostates. On rare occasion they do get boners, but only in the theta universe.

Good luck on your project to get the Pledgie removed. If this continues to cause you enturbulation you can always route the data to your PC folder and get a new program and tech estimate.