Guardian Order 28 March 1972 COUNTER ATTACK TACTICS

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Caroline, Jan 15, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

Leah Remini included this Guardian Order in Episode 7 of Scientology and the Aftermath, at about 2:11. The section highlighted below was also highlighted in the broadcast.

2. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you for that information.

Send this to your senator's, congressman, Attorney General and all public opinion leaders around each Org.

Reveal their dirty secrets to those that can STOP Scientology from Working!

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I wonder if Hubbard actually believed anything in that GO above the Handling part, or if he knew it was all bullshit.

Paul

4. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

The "Goodrich" Hubbard says in his "Stats" section was forced to resign, was William W. Goodrich, a lawyer who had been in the General Counsel’s Office in the FDA and had participated in the E-meter seizure case and the FCDC v. US litigation.

This is from a 1986 interview of Goodrich for a History of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration:

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

I believe the beginning of that Guardian Order goes all the way back to 1949 when Hubbard was communicating via letters with his pal Heinlein & Campbell.

I made a post about it. It took him awhile, and thru experience and wrapping his twisted ideas of a cleared planet or aka scientology via Hubbard's name in HCO PL's & HCOB's, lectures, books, etc at all cost warped into it, and wrapping in the SP/PTS tech to counter attack.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...sicientology&p=1058062&viewfull=1#post1058062

Two key phrases are agent saboteur and the book ASSINATION AS A POLITICAL TECHNIGUE

Shoot, you even provided evidence of hubbards use of the library to write stories, and that he surely did through out his lectures to sound well learned and thus we believed in him..

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...sicientology&p=1068579&viewfull=1#post1068579