What's new

Guy Gorney reveals trophy hunting’s eternal appeal: The stopping of a beating heart

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Guy Gorney reveals trophy hunting’s eternal appeal: The stopping of a beating heart

[Like catching a ride on Aslan]

We want to thank retired Illinois power plant executive Guy Gorney for conserving so much exotic wildlife over his long career as a trophy hunter. By his own count, the dedicated conservationist and animal lover has conserved something like 70 different big game, including elephant, lion, leopard, rhino, and[.......]

Continue reading...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
3-i-love-my-300x200.png

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh yeah he is a misunderstood victim like the other full of testosteron female who like dead girafe hung in her house...

Disgusting people.... I wonder what sort of thrill they feel when they carry the smell of the dead fearful animal on them....

To me, taking pleasure and pride in killing animals is a mental illness... It has been demonstrated that usually, psychopaths kill animals before they kill humans...It take a total lack of empathy and compassion toward the suffering of a sentien being , wich is the bais behavior of a psychopath....

:puke2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Why are we importing Tony Ortega's personal interests via RSS feeds? What happens if he opens a foodie section: would we be inundated with new threads every time he posts about some food he likes? Are we now into worshipping him like we some of us worshipped Hubbard?

I know the mechanical answer is because someone set it up when he exclusively posted about our cult. But now it's different.

Paul

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Oh yeah he is a misunderstood victim like the other full of testosteron female who like dead girafe hung in her house...

Disgusting people.... I wonder what sort of thrill they feel when they carry the smell of the dead fearful animal on them....

To me, taking pleasure and pride in killing animals is a mental illness... It has been demonstrated that usually, psychopaths kill animals before they kill humans...It take a total lack of empathy and compassion toward the suffering of a sentien being , wich is the bais behavior of a psychopath....

:puke2:
Richard Kluklinski, the infamous Mafia contract killer from New York known as the Ice Man, used to kill all the cats in his neighbourhood when he was a kid. I believe you are right Lotus, many psychopaths usually start on animals before people apparently.

He would tie them together by the tails and throw them over a clothes line, then watch them tear each other apart.

When he was 14, he ambushed one boy who used to torment him and killed him with a baseball bat. His first human victim. That made him feel good.

Not a very nice person.

He died in prison with his mind gradually falling apart. Probably a fitting end.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Richard Kluklinski, the infamous Mafia contract killer from New York known as the Ice Man, used to kill all the cats in his neighbourhood when he was a kid. I believe you are right Lotus, many psychopaths usually start on animals before people apparently.

He would tie them together by the tails and throw them over a clothes line, then watch them tear each other apart.

When he was 14, he ambushed one boy who used to torment him and killed him with a baseball bat. His first human victim. That made him feel good.

Not a very nice person.

He died in prison with his mind gradually falling apart. Probably a fitting end.
The indicator for potential psychopath is not "killing animals" but rather "torturing animals" from a young age. (Another marker trait is fascination with setting fires). Most hunters try to achieve a quick and relatively painless kill.

Among girls, you find some having a similar joy in inflicting psychological cruelty.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Why are we importing Tony Ortega's personal interests via RSS feeds? What happens if he opens a foodie section: would we be inundated with new threads every time he posts about some food he likes? Are we now into worshipping him like we some of us worshipped Hubbard?

I know the mechanical answer is because someone set it up when he exclusively posted about our cult. But now it's different.

Paul
I think Tony may be close to the point of having said all he has to say about Scn.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The indicator for potential psychopath is not "killing animals" but rather "torturing animals" from a young age. (Another marker trait is fascination with setting fires). Most hunters try to achieve a quick and relatively painless kill.

Among girls, you find some having a similar joy in inflicting psychological cruelty.
You are correct Enthetan, the fact that they are thrilled in chasing the prey and killing it, without necessarily torturing is too factual.

Torturing, is one component that might often be part of the enjoyment; but with psychopaths, what you get is a total absence of empathy toward other's suffering and the experience of intense pleasure (often like the sexual orgasm ) in inflicting suffering and or causing death.
For some psychopath, the intense orgasmic pleasure is the hunt..some make it go for months...

Psychological abuse and cruelty falls into the pervert narcissist behavior. The purpose is not the same, but the result is: inflict suffering!

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I think Tony may be close to the point of having said all he has to say about Scn.
What I thought to myself the last week...and to be honnest, I am already "gifted" with creepy weirdos in my surroundings and am not looking to be informed about all of them ...on this planet....

( I have been deeply saddened upon viewing the pics of the dead girafe(hung on the wall) and the dead ape( made a laughing stock) ... 'Nuff for me...)

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Thanks Enthetan. Yes, that is the important distinction .