What's new

Havingness Rundown

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
We used to run 25 hour intensives on Havingness back in the 1950's. Used to be interspersed with CCH's.

I remember Barry Fairburn and Cyril Vosper running them on me.

There were a couple of (derogatory) bulletins issued referring to the help levels of Australian and S. African cases.

A lot of this was phased out when the psychotic "Bridge" and "quickie" grades were implemented.

Is this a more recent rundown that has been marketed?

Dart

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Havingness" IMO is a symptom of incomplete looking. One sees a space without completely occupying it, completely understanding it. Do this very often and one's attention gets sapped.

What to do? Slow down and look. Live. Be in the space. It is sitting there waiting for you. Then be in the next space, then the next space. It seems difficult, perhaps, because of the feeling. But the feeling is simply a function of being somewhere partially. It means one has looked into spaces without understanding, no matter why. But it is function of stepping off one's path. On the path, step by step, that feeling doesn't happen often. It takes some time to live what one has learned in order to understand it. My experience.

RogerB

Crusader
???

If anyone has the Havingness Rundown - please PM me!

Cheers!

:happydance:

If there is a "Havingness R/D" it must have come out as part of DM's revamping (or should I say raping?) of the tech.

There are lots of early references and cited uses of "Havingness Processes" from the 1950's up until the introduction of the "Pre-Have Levels" in mid 1963.

You'll simply have to consult the tech vols to get them.

Rog

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
Yes, there is a "Havingness Rundown" Flag only auditing. This came out maybe about ten years ago or so. I don't remember any of the specifics about it; just saw all the mail and emails on it.

renegade

Flag only Havingness Rundown

A friend of mine did the Flag only Prosperity Rundown around mid 90's.

She paid 6000.00 an intensive. As part of the RD a lot of her hours were used up by the money drill in session (same checksheet "drill" on the Div 6 Dynamics of Money course you could do for about 65.00). She was bonded not to talk about this.

Later on I was told the rundown was renamed the Havingness Rundown not to be confused to raise your income but to raise your havingness across the dynamics.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
A friend of mine did the Flag only Prosperity Rundown around mid 90's.

She paid 6000.00 an intensive. As part of the RD a lot of her hours were used up by the money drill in session (same checksheet "drill" on the Div 6 Dynamics of Money course you could do for about 65.00). She was bonded not to talk about this.

Later on I was told the rundown was renamed the Havingness Rundown not to be confused to raise your income but to raise your havingness across the dynamics.

You have to watch the slight of hand coming from the Hubbard fellow.

Your friend thought the auditing was about her prosperity when it was about Hubbard and the org's prosperity.

It's just a magician's trickery. When it comes to Hubbard, there's a lot that is 180 degrees from stated claims.

Good twin

Floater
Most of the rundown is the money drill (throwing hundreds of bills all over the room and then picking them up. and reach and withdrawal on a hundred dollar bill. both of these are run to cog VGIs and FN. I believe you also run some ruds on money and maybe some prepchecking. That's about it. I had the rundown and was never bonded.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Most of the rundown is the money drill (throwing hundreds of bills all over the room and then picking them up. and reach and withdrawal on a hundred dollar bill. both of these are run to cog VGIs and FN. I believe you also run some ruds on money and maybe some prepchecking. That's about it. I had the rundown and was never bonded.

Yeah, I saw the mission staff run this drill en masse one day in a closed room (there was a window in the door) when their income was low. I was new to scio at the time and wondered WTF? Of course, I foolishly stayed around and found out.

Mystic

Crusader
And like any "rundown", the F/N Cog VGIs IS THE TRAP. This is the experience that Lips Hubbard isolated and upon which he placed so much emphasis. Here you have this great "cognition", you feel great, feel like you really can become "OT", attest to all sorts of "accomplishments", even get your OT Umpteen certification.

Wow!

That and $2.50 will buy you a cup of coffee.

But you certainly are wide open for a registrar to pounce on yer arse and sign that arse up for your "next service" and give 'em yer dough. Yes, wonderful. Welcome to the full trap.

In the words of that famous philosopher: The Tech is the implant.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
And like any "rundown", the F/N Cog VGIs IS THE TRAP. [...]

Cog = a new realization about life.

This is a good thing.

Unfortunately...

I watched too many good beings have cogs that were simply agreements and conformities with Hubbard. Carried on too long in that manner, they fall in love with the SOB, or become subservient, thus losing sight of themselves somewhere below Death.

Ah, yes. He made you think that your cogs were sourced by Him. It's been many years behind me now with the LRH standard tech/bridge thing, but I can still say it's totally disheartening to see that occur.

Last edited:

renegade

Prosperity Rundown

Wow! I bet if people knew what the RD consisted of, they would not have paid 6000.00 for it. That's stuff you could get in a Div 6 Life Repair for 180.00an intensive (back in the mid 90's)!

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
What better way to loosen your pocketbook than have you throw money around the room and then pick it up. Appears that these days you'd need to bring $ 6000 of your own money and expect a registrar to be waiting when you are "overjoyed" (can you say programmed "non-specific" serotonin and neuropeptide release). It's also simply amazing that to start the next part of your bridge is precisely the amount of money you have on hand.

It's a reg's dream come true. Food from Starbucks (US) or Tim Hortons (Canada) for a year. Kinda makes you wonder who'd experience the "bigger" win? PT Barnum would have been jealous !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OSA. Come up to present time you say. Not.