What's new

Hello there!

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks a lot for your kind and wise advice.

After a lovely day having lunch with friends and cinema I have arrived home after 6 o’clock finding 4 Scientology related emails (!) One from a library or publishing house signed by a girl who says that she is in charge of the order of that bloody book and asking me if all is ok and my address for the shipment...(more data).
Well, I have answered her saying that I have never ordered anything and asking where she has obtained my email. She has answered immediately saying sorry and asking my phone to call me to apologize (more data). Haven’t answered. It’s Sunday... when this people rest??????
LOL Couldn't be more obvious if they tried, could they? They've got your e-mail address; if they actually wanted to apologise to you (trust me, they don't do sincere apologies because they're never wrong in their own eyes), why wouldn't they use that instead?

Don't fall for it (it looks like you don't need that advice, but here it is anyway). Block the e-mail and walk away. GDPRing them might be a possibility too but others would probably know more about this than I would.

Last edited:

NonServiam

Patron
Day by day this is going farer. Today I have received 2 email remainders saying that I have a “pending order” and one email from another woman introducing herself as the one in charge for the future free auditation session.

It seems that they ignore the fact that I’m ignorning them. That’s pretty kafkian.

I could sue them but they are only misusing my email address and it’s not very punishable. They are mad!