History of Scientology - audio

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Anonycat, Oct 11, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

2. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

History of Scientology

Con man born 1911 - L Ron HubbardCon man becomes an expert at hypnotism and follows Aleistar Crowely from cult OTO - gets hatted on how to dupe and betray..

Con man joins Navy...gets married to several woman, has a butt load of kids...shatters families and cons thousands to work for free for his cult.

Drinks heavily, pops pills, divorces, affairs and scamming.
    Con man starts his con using Navy experience

Con man deceives, lies and dupes its followers

Con man goes into hiding from the law for 15 years. Tries to kill himself.

Con man dies 1986 with Psych drugs in his system.

Con goes on by new dictator and con man

Con amasses billions and hides its crimes behind the religious cloak

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

All true, but the audio story is told by a man with first-hand knowledge, and many details are not widely known.

4. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

And is the identity of the man known?

5. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Jon Zegel Talks about Scientology

[video=youtube;uY-S5HdLFTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY-S5HdLFTc[/video]

Three talks in the series.

The three John Zegel cassette recordings were passed around in the underground in the 80’s
    in LA and created a big stir. They give an insight into the inner workings of the COS in the 70’s
    and 80’s.

Zegel released three tapes critical of the COS before he was silenced as part of a lawsuit
    with the COS. Zegel then recorded a fourth tape and recanted much what he had said.
    Make of that what you will. John Zegel was Mark Yeager’s father in law, I believe.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  6. Bost_Bobby

Bost_Bobby Patron with Honors

Your post number is 666. How appropriate for this thread :omg:

7. Veda

Veda Sponsor

The fourth talk, where Jon Zegel caves and retracts everything. Those who don't want to endure the entire recording - which is pretty disgusting - can jump to around 45:00 of the recording towards the end.

[video=youtube;2p6YFbmc-tQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6YFbmc-tQ[/video]

8. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

oook.

Is it just me or does this sound like some one got bought? Admittedly I only made 20 minutes through this drivel, and skipped a bit, still blithering nonsense, irritating and now irritated *scrubs brain with wire brush*

I tried to listen again, I. Am. An. Idiot. :puke:

i go now.

9. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

Zegal started up his own Field group . He established what he named "The Clear Center". I audited there for a time, until COS got to Jon. Jon had a super Library that he had collected. He had most of LRH's tapes, including a full set of SHSBC tapes, and the Class V111 tapes.:omg:
    Those were the tapes that were loaned to David Mayo to copy and use in his Santa Barbara center.:yes:
    Jon caved. He had a new Wife, and a future to look forward to.
    The tapes that he made and released to the Field were an excellent source for those who were interested in the hierarchy of COS.

10. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep. Disgusting. Jon got married to a fairly well known Artist, and she was not having any COS business marring her career. Jon caved.
    He did a lot of damage to the new management before they got to him and paid him off.
    Just lissen to the first 3 tapes. They were full of valuable info about the structure of COS.

11. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Tape #1 but at at proper speed vs the one on youtube.

12. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

13. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Part one is available to download in the following ways, and I'd suggest MP3. That format should play on any phone. Ignore the graphics, if you want to.

../
    01 History of Scientology.mp3 08-Oct-2014 01:16 102.6M
    01 History of Scientology.ogg 08-Oct-2014 05:00 30.1M
    01 History of Scientology.png 08-Oct-2014 05:05 9.0K
    HistoryOfScientology_archive.torrent 13-Sep-2016 15:53 7.6K
    HistoryOfScientology_files.xml 13-Sep-2016 15:53 3.1K
    HistoryOfScientology_meta.sqlite 08-Oct-2014 01:17 14.0K
    HistoryOfScientology_meta.xml 13-Sep-2016 15:53 1.0K
    Scientology History001.jpg 08-Oct-2014 01:17 527.2K
    Scientology History001_thumb.jpg 08-Oct-2014 05:00 5.5K

14. Leland

Leland Crusader

WoW! I'm always impressed with the depth and historical importance of your background Phenomanon!

Impressive!

:rose:

15. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Whom did he marry?
    Did he get declared?

16. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

you can watch them all on youtube, just do a search for: jon zegel talks

17. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Do you know what became of Jon Zegel? Did his marriage to his new wife last?

I saw Jon Zegel in July 1985. He was morbidly obese and, IIRC, married already.

I'm sorry, but the idea that a beautiful artist, etc., would appear, and want to marry him, and also insist that he kneel before Miscavige in an extreme act of self abasement, seems far fetched.

People have settled with Scientology, but none have gone as far as this.

Nibs (Ron Jr.) at least had his Down syndrome youngest son to worry about. He didn't settle for himself. He knew he was dying at the time he settled and was concerned about his family. He signed papers asserting a variety of falsehoods, which is pretty bad, but he didn't make a voice recording (at least not in 1986) that we know about.

What Zegel did was extraordinary.

If the marriage lasted, then we'd know that, at least, it's likely that it wasn't some sort of "operation."

18. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

And Lafayette left the dead body of his (Nibs) family friend in the back yard. There's some motivation there.

19. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Hiya cakemaker. One of Nibs' children (now a mature adult, obviously) told me during a very long brunch together, that the first time they saw blood - they were very young - was when they discovered a freshly murdered family friend in the backyard while they were playing. They told me many more things over the 3 hours we were together that day, but a Hubbard-ordered murder to command influence over Ron Jr. is pretty significant. Worth mentioning.

20. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

How do you know Hubbard ordered it? I'm sorry, but it sounds like BS. I don't disagree they saw a dead person and it was possibly a hit, but attributing it to Hubbard? It sounds like paranoia runs in the family's blood.

Mimsey