How to delete account

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dennis.K, Dec 31, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Emma certainly has a lot on her plate at the moment (way too much for one person IMHO) and she is also running this board alone as far as I know ... @Dennis K ... if I were you I would just send a polite request to delete your account (yes, I know you already did that but it has apparently been lost amid the endless stream of messages) and if you don't hear back you may just have to live with your mistake and forget about it.

;)

2. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Something that works just as well as deleting your account is asking everyone to put you on ignore.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Also you could try just not signing in anymore.

Like the old gag from the tv show Hee Haw: "Doc, it hurts whenever I do (this). Doc smacks the guy in the back of his head and says, Then don't DO that!"

Jack

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Good advice.

However, if none of that works, there is still one solution to eradicating unwanted com lines, terminals and com particles in the MEST universe.

As-Isness.

The problem with that is that we would need to recruit a Scientology OT to help us. That's just not going to happen!

But, I just had this totally amazing idea! Even though Scientology OTs in good standing would never help defrocked apostates---we might very well be able to CSW an Indie Scientologist to help out. They are also OTs with the powers of postulating a total duplication and as-isness!!!

Honesty? It's kind of shocking to me that nobody on this board even thought of that. That proves to me that people here are monomaniacally bigoted against the religion of Scientology and the miraculous gains possible when the tech is standardly applied.

As such, I would also like to be put on the waiting list for the first Indie OT that is willing to help out and postulate an unmockingness of the dark chains that have kept me, the being, trapped within the eternal slavery of this prison planet forum!

I have much better things to do than come here every day to see if anyone is besmirching my good name. Yet, I will be here each day as long as it takes to remove the last vestiges of counter-intention from my lines, on this planet.

5. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Good points HH.

Now that I think about it, I was easily able to as-is peoples' accounts at Flag, in just seconds.

You've never seen anything like a 50k debit of an L for books just before 2:00pm Thursday.

It only took seconds I tell you!

Now I'm out and a wog and I've lost that skill.

6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Dennis, accounts don't get deleted around here, per se. However, if you sign in on the account you want deleted ( which must be another since you have made only 5 comments on this account, all of which concerning ' How to delete account' ), then you can notify a moderator via the ! Report link under each of the posts you made that which you want deleted. In each report explain why, explain the threat that exists for them being on the forum. They may or may not get deleted - it's a matter of moderator discretion, based upon facts presented.

If you just want them taken down because the church is making you take them down, don't worry. They won't get removed but all you have to do is show the church that you tried. The forum is under no legal obligation to take down any content unless by court or DMCA ( copyright infringement) order

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. screamer2

screamer2 Patron

-deledited-

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018 at 11:27 AM