Hubbard on sex with little boys

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by Veda, Apr 2, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Jim Dandy

Jim Dandy Patron

I bet this was in eastern Oklahoma? The closer to Arkansas you get the more the family trees get....well....lets just say complicated.

2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

It was in Tulsa.

3. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Cross-species sex strikes me as, shall we say, a bit weird.

My "illogic" shows up in: two dudes having sex: gross, two women having sex: hot! :drool: :guilt:

Jack

4. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Yeah, I agree with all of that.

The bible says that any woman having sex with a dog should be immediately put to death (along with the dog). I think that's a trifle harsh.

I'm normally of a reactionary mindset, so finding a subject a bit 'beyond the pale' to stick my neck out and defend is quite unusual for timid old me.

It would be rather difficult to get a dog to perform if it really didn't want to. Ok, cross-species sex is probably a bit depraved, but what's wrong with a bit of depravity now and again. Lol.

If I had the choice I'd prefer the company of dogs and birds over that of humans most of the time (not for sex though I hasten to add).

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

I finally had the time to read the Anne Bailey affidavit: http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library-item.php?iid=6128.

This is passage about RPFers:

She had described the move from old ASHO to Cedars as taking 4 days. It was all done during one overnight session. There was a locking door on the morgue months before the move and was locked and secured after the move.

This passage has a dream-like quality. This recounting of actions of the RPFers is melodramatic and could only be believed by those who were never-in or are looking for dirt.

This is not to say that Anne was deliberately lying. She was obviously sleep deprived and on that nutty Sweat Program. Memory can confuse dreams with reality.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  6. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Don't want to re-read the affidavit. Did she say she witnessed a move over a span of four days or did she say she was told this? Is it possible some thing involved in the move began several days before the final move?

Locked doors can be unlocked.

A wog looking for dirt on Scientology. Tsk. Tsk.

During the summer of 1984, I and some others went to Gold(en Era Studios) in the Southern California desert to protest. I had a sign that said, "Free the slaves!"

We marched up and down in front of the guarded fence topped by barbed wire. Behind the fence were RPFers and the look of total fear in their faces was shocking. I had never seen human beings with that expression before. I had seen fear but not like this.

We were saying things and we were carrying signs that said things that were taboo. It was obvious that they feared being punished. It was an intensity of fear that can occur only when someone has been completely broken.

Does this description seem melodramatic?

I think there's much more truth in Ann Bailey's affidavit than there is confusion, but I'm not here to be her defender. Anyone can lint pick about another person's account. Two people seldom remember the exact same things.

So far the errors you describe seem minor.

Scientology has silenced so many and made so much disappear.

I would prefer that all accounts in whatever medium be preserved and available for each person to judge for himself.

On that I think we can agree.

:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  7. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Well, that's your reply. The readers can judge for themselves.

8. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

If one were to use Scientology "logic" than perhaps the being occupying that dog body was the woman's husband 14 million years ago and they were just having a reunion of sorts. :D

9. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Bold mine

Hubbard knew about that specific male perversion,
    Actually the tone scale explains all: LOL :D

[​IMG]

10. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Well, you can't say the guy didn't keep it all in the family. :pelvic: :brow:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 5:25 AM