What's new

Hubbard on sex with little boys

Jim Dandy

Patron with Honors
I did some work in Oklahoma about 10 years back and one of the locals who worked with us for several weeks was married. He had 3 children with his current wife. Also had 4 other children, 2 each with two of his wife's sisters. And was proud of it! His wife worked for us as well.

From my experience though these people were NOT representative of the people in Oklahoma.

I had seriously considered contacting the Jerry Springer show as I believe this couple would have agreed to go on if paid anything.
I bet this was in eastern Oklahoma? The closer to Arkansas you get the more the family trees get....well....lets just say complicated.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't know why, but a female screwing her dog I put into the category of 'whatever you do in the privacy of your own home is fine with me as long as you're not hurting anyone else', but a male fucking a female dog/sheep/goat etc. I put into the category of 'someone needs some serious counselling'. I think it's just sick.

That's illogical I know, but...
Cross-species sex strikes me as, shall we say, a bit weird.

My "illogic" shows up in: two dudes having sex: gross, two women having sex: hot! :drool: :guilt:

Jack

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

My "illogic" shows up in: two dudes having sex: gross, two women having sex: hot! :drool: :guilt:

Jack

Yeah, I agree with all of that.

The bible says that any woman having sex with a dog should be immediately put to death (along with the dog). I think that's a trifle harsh.

I'm normally of a reactionary mindset, so finding a subject a bit 'beyond the pale' to stick my neck out and defend is quite unusual for timid old me.

It would be rather difficult to get a dog to perform if it really didn't want to. Ok, cross-species sex is probably a bit depraved, but what's wrong with a bit of depravity now and again. Lol.

If I had the choice I'd prefer the company of dogs and birds over that of humans most of the time (not for sex though I hasten to add).

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
I recall reading this in a book in the 1980's. The book was dishing dirt on Scientology. Most of it seemed OK but the section devoted to this person's stories seemed lurid and false. Didn't she have more stories about "OT sex" and zombie RPFers wanting their pc folders? I don't recall the title of the book or author.
There are people who've been subjected to abuses in Scientology who remain silent for fear of being mocked.

The young woman, who wrote the affidavit, briefly mentioned a subsequent incident where a senior Sea Org executive (who she names), under orders from Hubbard, performed the same sex act on her.

This is a tiny amount of the content of the affidavit.

As for the labyrinth of tunnels under the old Cedars of Lebanon hospital complex - now the Blue Buildings - it's an ideal place to indefinitely illegally imprison "zombie RPFers," as you call them.

But, of course, we know such things could never happen.

I finally had the time to read the Anne Bailey affidavit: http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library-item.php?iid=6128.

This is passage about RPFers:

"I was about to leave when the ASHO Ethics Officer came up to me. He said there was no door on the room where all the OT folders were and that I would have to guard that door for four hours. Silently I followed him to the very bowels of the Cedars, the morgue where the folders were. I felt as if I was now dreaming, I couldn't believe this was happening. I wasn't even an OT, yet I had to guard all the OT folders.
Let me describe the morgue. It had not been cleaned out. There was the scale for weighing the bodies, the huge stone table where the autopsies were done. Drains for blood, etc. There were no lights. I was left to sit on a milk crate in the dark, with racks and racks of OT folders all around me. The floor was covered in trash and there was no fresh air. It smelled of death, really stank of death and chemicals and dissection. For the first hour I just sat. Then I realized it was very cold down here. So I walked back and forth for the second hour. My mind was blank. I knew I could look in all the folders but I didn't care. I couldn't have cared less what was in them. Suddenly during the third hour I was aware of shadows in the corridor beyond me, they were people. Slowly I realized that an entire group of people lived and worked down here. I was so tired it took me a long time to realize who they were. Then it hit me. The Cedar's RPF. They lived and worked down in this stinkhole. This was their Org. Then I really found out what had happened to them. Filthy, tired, skeletons appeared before me and started begging to see the OT folders. I thought I looked bad, but I looked beautiful compared to them. They crowded around me pushing and shoving, then the mood turned ugly. They started hitting each other to get into the room behind me. I realized then what had happened. They had been totally broken. They were animals, not humans. I saw four of my friends, one a Class Nine OT6 fighting to get by me. They were punching each other in the face, pulling hair, kicking. And way down in this cellar, no one could hear them, no one cared. Someone suddenly hit me hard. I realized they were turning their anger on me, they would beat me up to get to the folders. I guess in periods of deep stress we all go a little insane. Survival of the fittest. From somewhere inside my tired brain, strength came. I stood up and with all my TR's as in as they had ever been, all my training on control of groups came back. "Friends", I said, "Believe me, I am your friend. By some strange fate I am not with you on the RPF. But believe me if you don't get out of here right now, I know you will be punished. Go now before it's too late." And they ran away into the dark. When I sat down, I was trembling all over. Because the real intent of my message had been for them to get out of the hospital. Leave Cedars. But I don't think any of them got the message."

She had described the move from old ASHO to Cedars as taking 4 days. It was all done during one overnight session. There was a locking door on the morgue months before the move and was locked and secured after the move.

This passage has a dream-like quality. This recounting of actions of the RPFers is melodramatic and could only be believed by those who were never-in or are looking for dirt.

This is not to say that Anne was deliberately lying. She was obviously sleep deprived and on that nutty Sweat Program. Memory can confuse dreams with reality.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
I finally had the time to read the Anne Bailey affidavit: http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library-item.php?iid=6128.

This is passage about RPFers:

She had described the move from old ASHO to Cedars as taking 4 days. It was all done during one overnight session.

Don't want to re-read the affidavit. Did she say she witnessed a move over a span of four days or did she say she was told this? Is it possible some thing involved in the move began several days before the final move?

There was a locking door on the morgue months before the move and was locked and secured after the move.

Locked doors can be unlocked.

This passage has a dream-like quality. This recounting of actions of the RPFers is melodramatic and could only be believed by those who were never-in or are looking for dirt.

A wog looking for dirt on Scientology. Tsk. Tsk.

During the summer of 1984, I and some others went to Gold(en Era Studios) in the Southern California desert to protest. I had a sign that said, "Free the slaves!"

We marched up and down in front of the guarded fence topped by barbed wire. Behind the fence were RPFers and the look of total fear in their faces was shocking. I had never seen human beings with that expression before. I had seen fear but not like this.

We were saying things and we were carrying signs that said things that were taboo. It was obvious that they feared being punished. It was an intensity of fear that can occur only when someone has been completely broken.

Does this description seem melodramatic?

This is not to say that Anne was deliberately lying. She was obviously sleep deprived and on that nutty Sweat Program. Memory can confuse dreams with reality.
I think there's much more truth in Ann Bailey's affidavit than there is confusion, but I'm not here to be her defender. Anyone can lint pick about another person's account. Two people seldom remember the exact same things.

So far the errors you describe seem minor.

Scientology has silenced so many and made so much disappear.

I would prefer that all accounts in whatever medium be preserved and available for each person to judge for himself.

On that I think we can agree.

:)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Jack
If one were to use Scientology "logic" than perhaps the being occupying that dog body was the woman's husband 14 million years ago and they were just having a reunion of sorts. :D

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Jack
Bold mine

Hubbard knew about that specific male perversion,
Actually the tone scale explains all: LOL :D

volney_emeter.jpg

FoTi

Crusader
I did some work in Oklahoma about 10 years back and one of the locals who worked with us for several weeks was married. He had 3 children with his current wife. Also had 4 other children, 2 each with two of his wife's sisters. And was proud of it! His wife worked for us as well.

From my experience though these people were NOT representative of the people in Oklahoma.

I had seriously considered contacting the Jerry Springer show as I believe this couple would have agreed to go on if paid anything.
Well, you can't say the guy didn't keep it all in the family. :pelvic: :brow:

Last edited: