Hubbard's biggest withhold

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by VaD, Aug 4, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. VaD

VaD Banned

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/penthouse-LRonHubbardJr-interview-1983.htm
    http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/tape-by-L-Ron-Hubbard-jr.htm

2. VaD

VaD Banned

Looking wider, it's not a withhold Hubbard had from his auditor in session. It's his withhold from everyone who looked up to him, i.e. Scientologists.

3. VaD

VaD Banned

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/tape-by-L-Ron-Hubbard-jr.htm

4. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

That's a pretty amazing revelation. I also think the news that he tooks drugs all the way to the end, despite all his pious crapping on about drugs, was an amazing revelation and probably one that most scns don't know about.

5. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

I think it's safe to say that Hubbard created Dianetics and Scientology primarily for money, but second, and nearly as important, to overcome his own impotence (likely caused by perpetual pinks and greys).

6. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I quite liked these bits ....

And in fact, all in all, there is quite a bit of 'pro-tech' commentary in the transcripts.

Mark A. Baker

7. VaD

VaD Banned

It was one of the revelations I had. - That Hubbard took drugs.... and even died with one of them (Vistaril) in his blood.

What he kept saying and guarding Scientologists against was quite contrary to his own experience (confirmed by many independent sources available in the Internet and here, on ESMB, from those who had 1st hand experience with him).

8. VaD

VaD Banned

I don't doubt that Nibs supported "the Tech". - He KNEW the Basics.

The Basics were Black Magick.

Yet, I'm glad you see there something "pro-tech".

9. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Do you get results?

10. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

All in all, there is quite a bit on how; to be a scientologist is to be Elron's zombie.

11. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

"....the state of Clear and the state of OT has degenerated from a state of ability to a state of mind. That is, from a level of actually being able to do something down to a level of thinking you can do it...."

"....the state of Clear and the state of OT has degenerated from a state of ability to a state of mind. That is, from a level of actually being able to do something down to a level of thinking you can do it...."

12. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Penthouse: June 1983

Ron Jr. also recalls a hard-drinking, drug-abusing father who would mistreat his mother and other women, but who, when, under the influence, would delight in telling his son all of his exploits. Finally, Ron Jr. remembers his father as a "broke science-fiction writer" who espoused that the road to riches and glory lay in selling religion to the masses.

13. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Now Nibs has explained all you need to know about DM....

Mimsey

14. VaD

VaD Banned

Guess, it's time for enlightenment, huh?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  15. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ggest-withhold&p=599964&viewfull=1#post599964

I have always been convinced that there were advanced societies right alongside our primitives. There were folks who did not get dumbed down necessarily from using a human body to take on a role.. Rare, but those left evidence that they were here. If you weren't a white hat you woulda been a black hat in the olden magic times. There probably was no middle class with these melchizedek types. Their withholds from common man or the being reduced to an unawareness of self as spirit would've been great indeedy. And they would've received in the end as good as they dealt out. Such is life. Such is the dichotomy of man as god and man as slave.

The true magic does not come from climbing the pyramid financial or wielding psychic power it seems. It comes from being able to BE or HAVE or tolerate any vector in the divine mocked up script. There is no 'fight' in that. No 'competition. No 'righter than'. Poor Nibs got jinxed just trying to be a good sorcerer's apprentice. He was right about many things. Who needs the 'black' in magic.

16. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Hats, the above link whats it for?

17. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

It's vaD's quoted post taking excerpts from the lermanet site quoting Nibs' Penthouse article aint it? I copied it from a post just prior on this thread where some of the words were bolded in big RED letters. :p
    Just a reference to Nibs' attitudes about his pappy.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  18. VaD

VaD Banned

Ron DeWolf was declared a Suppressive Person (even by Freesone). - Just sayin'

19. Jachs

If you would like to learn more about “Black Magic” there is a course that you can get that teaches it. I would suggest that you be very careful if you should decide to get the course and learn its secrets. The spells it teaches are very powerful and the temptation to abuse them will be great. Use the picture below to take a look, but do be careful.

How could anyone that wears a blue sweater and a friendly smile be into Black Magick?

[​IMG]

Its called Propaganda...

[​IMG]

20. Jachs

Ron Hubbard sure pumped up the illusion "LRH construct" a hot air balloon