I just got an invitation to the "Oscar's Night in Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by dianaclass8, Feb 16, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

2. dianaclass8

Someone has done a clever photoshop of the heads of Cincinnati building fund donors onto real celebrity bodies.

Athena8 or SirRalliart, can you give us the names on the people in the video?

Jeannie Sonenfeld always likes to put on a big showey party to collect more funds.

Has she paid her staff recently? Her big husband David Sonenfeld will probably come out of hiding to do some arm twisting.

Let's see----they collected $7mil already, bought an old church in Kentucky, money was sent "uplines" and disappeared.

And now they need to collect millions more to renovate the building. Nothing in that part of Kentucky cost $7million.

Do they have a C/S or auditors now that speak English as their first language? Jeannie will probably go on another recruiting tour to find some willing people for third world countries to add to her staff. And is this to be the Church of Scientology of Ohio now located in Kentucky? Another idle morgue that must be paid for.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  3. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

That's so...so much cheese!:ohmy:

4. dianaclass8

Sorry, I don't know what that means...Lost in translation...LOL!

So much cheese...is that like 'too much cream on their tacos' ?

Did you see the video? ROTFWL!:hysterical:

5. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

6. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

You mean you're NOT going!!!! :ohmy:

Don't forget to RSVP

7. SirRalliart

SirRalliart Patron with Honors

I can do that! First, if its not obvious, these are all photo-shopped. The CLO EUS missionaire who is at Cinti Org is a photoshop hotshot. Forgot his name, but he is the son of the CHIC ORG ED.

In order of appearance:
    1. Dr. Carl Smuude - OT VII, HES of Indy Mission
    2. Deb Smuude - NED CC (?)
    3. Dr. Jane Dodson - Grade IV Rel, L11
    4. Mike Teifke, DC - OT VI
    5. David R. Segraves, DC - NED CC
    6. Jim Speiser, DVM - OT VIII
    7. Kelly Barnes, DVM - Power+
    8. Dr. Damon Pleasant - Clear
    9. Rock & Kathy Fuqua - NED and Clear
    10. Nick & Mary Duda - NED CC and OT VIII, Ethics Admin and Dir I&R for Cinti Org
    11. Scott & Shari Shelby - OT V and Clear
    12. Chad & Melonie Nichols - Grade IV & Grade IV, HGC Auditor & PSS for Cinti Org
    13. Dr. Chris Omeltschenko - ARC SW
    14. Bill & Vicki Daugherty - Grade IV & Grade 0 (?), both Ex-SO
    15. Charles Steele & Laurel Daugherty-Steele (ex-SO) - Grade IV & ???
    16. Jim & Dr. Liza Pond - Not a Scn't & Clear
    17. David Grapes - On Grades

8. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

This vid...

mmmm...I wonder how the Oscar Board of Directors/legal team and the Black Eyed Peas (& their legal team) would feel about being part of this scientology vid on Youtube? Copyright permission and stuff like that comes into my head.

Scientology isn't exactly "flavour of the month" given the recent article in The New Yorker. In fact it would be fair to say scientology is at an all time low PR wise. Who wants to be associated with that poor image in the public arena of Youtube.

mmmm...organised scientology would always seek permission to use trademarks. Course they would cos they are such an ethical group :whistling:

The word “Oscar” is trademarked. It is owned by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Just sayin’.

9. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Well that's hamming it up... and the delusion continues...

oh hang on a minute :puke2: that feels better

10. dianaclass8

Thank you! :happydance:

11. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes saw the video, couldn't decide on a spelling for cheesy/cheesie/cheezie/cheezy and so on, you get the idea!..hence 'so much cheese' or 'too much cream on their taco's'.:puke::dieslaughing:

12. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Hmmm.....I'm wondering if the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences even knows about this. Oh, well, if they didn't know about it already, now they do.....I just sent them an email with a link to the video. :giggle:

Thanks for posting this Diana.

13. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Nice one FoTi.

I can imagine the Academy will be thrilled to hear of their good name being used in this way. Not!

Now who's a member of the Black Eyed Peas fan club...(the song playing through most of vid is "I gotta feeling" by Black Eyed Peas)?

The use of this song/material probably violates Youtube regulations also.

All I can do is laugh!

14. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

15. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

The Academy will LOVE hearing about this, FoTi.

Their lawyer is named in the recent article at http://specialevents.com/news/planner-threatened-with-lawsuit-over-oscar-style-decor/ that describes how the Academy does indeed take umbrage over IP violations like this one:

David Quinto, the partner in the Los Angeles office of law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart and Sullivan with responsibility for overseeing the academy’s intellectual property enforcement, says his firm does not keep track of how many instances his team pursues over infringement of the Oscar image. "The academy sends out many, many dozens of cease-and-desist letters each year, both in the U.S. and abroad," Quinto tells Special Events. "Only a few result in lawsuits because the academy’s rights are so clear."

Mr. Quinto's contact info is 212-849-7000 and davidquinto@quinnemanuel.com.

16. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Wondering...

Just would like to know if anyone knows how many of those "Dr."s on the list are Chiropractors... :confused2:

EP

Hey, and sour cream on tacos is really good along with the salsa! :yes:

17. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Thanks for the email address. I sent him an email too. :D

18. Sekh

Sekh Patron with Honors

:hysterical: Pathetic, truly pathetic. Does anybody really feel attracted enough by that fake-seventies cheese video to actually pay to go to the party? Wonder if the celebrity guest speaker speaks any English....:roflmao:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  19. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Oscar night. They stomp on everything sacred.

20. Sekh

Sekh Patron with Honors

Yep, and so, what shall I say, tasteless. And lame. And cheesy.

When you look at the Black Eyed Peas vid, you'll see some professionally done computer generated imaging technology.

In the Scilon-thingy they even forgot to filter out the red-eye in nr.7. The lady looks like a friggin' vampire.

And this Org boasts on having a photoshop-whizz aboard? :hmm: