What's new

I want my goldenrod SP Declare!

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Will I ever get that goldenrod paper from CoS where I'm called by all their ugliest names?
I want to SEE it with my own eyes.
And share - here and there.

FoTi

Crusader
Will I ever get that goldenrod paper from CoS where I'm called by all their ugliest names?
I want to SEE it with my own eyes.
And share - here and there.

You might as well forget it.....they're not giving them out these days. I guess they don't want to see them posted on the internet for all to read.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
You might as well forget it.....they're not giving them out these days. I guess they don't want to see them posted on the internet for all to read.

Oh, NO!!!!
How sad!
I keep postulating I will get mine, though...

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why would the cofs send out written evidence to each us
confirming their practice of disconnection ?
Of course they won't.
But then again the cofs has been shooting off quite a few rounds
of foot bullets lately.
Maybe there is hope.
Maybe I'll get my golden rod paper too.
I'll just wait...patiently... :whistling:

Carmel

Crusader
Personally, I wouldn't want one.

I don't think I ever saw a golden rod declare when I was in, but I saw plenty of golden rods for comm ev's and have seen plenty of declares since being on the net.

The slander in those things suck! I don't know how anyone could truthfully like seeing that slander about themselves in published form.

I understand it's not the end of the world, and that ya have ta laugh about it, but geez, I wouldn't be asking for it..............It'd be interesting to see what your actual reactions would be, if and when ya got them.

I know lots of ya joke around about this, and all power to ya, but I reckon even Alanzo would get a severely tightened sphincter, if he was ever lucky enough to get what he dreams about. :whistling:

Wisened One

Crusader
Carm: Yeah. I hear ya and also feel it would be a mix of emotions if/when I ever get my own Declare. (Despite all my whining and posting all over ESMB wanting mine). :p

I don't think I ever saw a golden rod declare when I was in, but I saw plenty of golden rods for comm ev's and have seen plenty of declares since being on the net.

The slander in those things suck! I don't know how anyone could truthfully like seeing that slander about themselves in published form.

I understand it's not the end of the world, and that ya have ta laugh about it, but geez, I wouldn't be asking for it..............It'd be interesting to see what your actual reactions would be, if and when ya got them.

I know lots of ya joke around about this, and all power to ya, but I reckon even Alanzo would get a severely tightened sphincter, if he was ever lucky enough to get what he dreams about. :whistling:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron

Reactions will pass. I know I'll not be stuck in those.

And - there has been NO crime I've commited against any scientologist or non-scientologist. So my conscience is clear.
Whatever they made up WOULD create reaction on my part.
But then it will be just a thing for a good laugh.

Open SP Declare is a better thing to have than insidious one.