IAS Briefing (cross-post from Enturb)

Discussion in 'Pickets & Protests General' started by dr3k, Mar 2, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. dr3k

dr3k Patron with Honors

I was able to get into an IAS briefing that was talking about Anonymous. It was quite interesting, they have some strange views on you guys.

First, they are telling their followers that you are little more than gnats, "That we are currently swatting away"

He started off letting everyone know where Anonymous attacks are coming from. He said that because they have delivered such a big blow to psychiatry with all the lawsuits that they have done and/or help create. Psychiatry is fighting back, and is that the source of Anonymous attacks. That Anonymous, the computer geeks that have to much time on their hand, are so low on the tone scale that they are being hypnotized into doing everything for psychiatry.

He then went on to say that they know Anonymous is afraid of them, and that they will lose, because they have to hid behind masks. That Scientology is so powerful that they have cities doing things for them. Like in Atlanta, the head of the org in Atlanta is VERY good friends with the mayor, and she asked him if he could bring just a few police to the protest. He said no problem got you covered, and sent the riot police. When Anonymous in Atlanta saw it they were scared to be protesting and stayed on the other side of the street.

They are not even worried one bit about the protest on March 15, as it will do nothing like the last time. They will still be doing what they are doing.

Part of which is launching these 3 videos on ABC Family & SkyTV

http://www.cchr.org/psas/index.html?item=psa1
    http://www.cchr.org/psas/index.html?item=psa2
    http://www.cchr.org/psas/index.html?item=psa3

They will continue to make DVDs and send them out and put them in every mailbox. That even the local news is on there side, and showed a fox news video of Henderson America where he was saying all the shooting and deaths that have happened are a result of psychiatry and psychiatric drugs. There is nothing Anonymous can do when Scientology has the media and courts.

That was the first 45mins - an hour, the next hour & 1/2 - 2 hours. was spent in saying that because of the Anonymous attacks that came from the hurting psychiatry, they are going to be delivering a blow and wiping them out, but they need the help of there followers. He then put $33,334 on the board and said this is what we need to win the fight, and basically did not end the meeting till they got that. I did not stay, till the very end so I don't know if they reached it or not, but they were at around $20,000 when I left.

So that was the IAS meeting in a nutshell...

Anonymous_Knight

http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5517

2. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Thats the standard spiel....business as usual.

3. dr3k

dr3k Patron with Honors

sent over to eight newspapers in Atlanta, GA and let them know that COS believes it controls their mayor.

4. lrnobs

lrnobs Patron with Honors

Only $33,334 to win the fight. I have a feeling that DM or TC could just write a check for that amount out of their disposable cash account and have this psychiatry thing be done and over with.

5. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe Anonymous can answer this for us that don't know: Is that really the reason you are "attacking" the CofS, because they have lawsuits against Psychiatry? I would guess NO. It is because of CofS that you (Anonymous) are "attacking" the CofS.

6. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

The CofS attacks Psychiatry because of Psychiatry's crimes against humanity.

Anonymous attacks the CofS because of the CofS's crimes against humanity.

The IAS attacks Anonymous because of Anonymous's crimes against Rick Astley.

Justice is served. :)

Paul

7. everfree

everfree Patron Meritorious

They always blame attacks on psychiatry. For example, when France passed the anti-cult bill, the briefings were that psychiatry was behind it because they were scared of Scn because CofS had hurt psychiatric funding.

One Scnist even went so far as to say that the other religions were included in the bill just to make it look good whereas Scn was the only real target.

Only a few names have changed, otherwise that could have been an IAS event from 10 years ago.

That's because
    1. The CofS as a group is completely incapable of taking responsibility for its misdeeds and the backlash that come from them; and
    2. Psychiatry acts as a boogeyman that has been proven extremely successful in scaring the parishoners into donating untold millions of dollars of unaccounted for, untracked donations.

The "psychs" are a "successful action", hence it will be repeated - over and over and over...

Trying to scare the $ out of them with just a bunch of college aged kids with signs wouldn't work nearly as well.

8. dr3k

dr3k Patron with Honors

lol no.

9. Smitty

Smitty Silver Meritorious Patron

Comment

Exactly, those tactics are part of the corporate scientology racket. However, the number of gullible members and prospects is on the decrease. The heirarchy of the racket is getting desperate.
    Smitty

10. Snuffy

Snuffy Patron Meritorious

Yes, this is all very standard IAS stuff. Scare them into donating. CofS loves enemies. How else could they convince people to donate? Anonymous may well become the IAS's biggest cash cow since Germany.

11. Escalus

Escalus Patron Meritorious

Some of the Anon folks weren't too sure about that poster...

12. Curiosity

Curiosity Patron with Honors

Arnie just corroborated it.

13. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

corroborated what? That the IAS event in question went down as reported? Or that it's a familiar pattern for ISA events?

Zinj

14. Curiosity

Curiosity Patron with Honors

He said:
    Which I took to mean that he was saying the event in question went down as reported, but maybe I misunderstood.

15. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

not important

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  16. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

Your donations to the Church are used to:

Quiet anti-Scientology critics
    Quiet anti-Scientology press
    Quiet ex-Scientologists
    Quiet your family
    And finally to
    quiet you

(To a Scientologist, that would be called "feeding a cog")

17. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

not important

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  18. Muhammad

Muhammad Patron

Fleecing members

The IAS should be prosecuted for fraud. Would love know where the money really goes.
    As sala'amu alaikum

19. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I would be surprised if the money stays in the IAS.

Knowing the church and their complicated structure (done to prevent anyone taking it down - because you have to take it down section by section - they are separate organizations and sectors and bank accounts and and and...), it could be anywhere.

Anyone have info on that?

Where do IAS donations go? (Bank account-wise):confused2:

20. Colleen K. Peltomaa

Colleen K. Peltomaa Silver Meritorious Patron

They probably get TC to do a matching donations game and then announce it to the followers. I've been to many many IAS reg events. Last time it was the evil German psychiatrists.