What's new

Ideal screw up

billyd

Patron with Honors
Last year i met a really nice guy who was a true theta being. He was 75 years old and he made a deal with the org in Plymouth that he would donate £25.000 to the ideal org campaign. The ed arranged for him to borrow money from various soruces and told him that instead of paying rent to a wog he could use the money to pay back the loans and live in the ideal org building for free in exchange for doind nighy security. My friend Roger Gard agreed and all seemed fine. Then one day out of the blue up turns OSA and declares that he is not a staff member and throws him out . I mean throws him out with no where to go in the middle of a harsh british winter with all his belongings. Roger at 75 years of age is absolutly broke and destroyed. But that wasnt enough. Brian Wordie and Vicky Boyce then proceeded to get him to sign over his pension. This is going too far and i put my foot down. Brian Wordie is i am sorry to say my brother. And an out ethics piece of work. Then what can one expect from an ex guardians office exec.It broke my heart to see Roger treated this way. For £25.000 and working every night i thought he deserved at least a room.This is something that should not be.

JustSheila

Crusader
:welcome2: Billyd!

Wow, you sure arrive here with a bang. How did you find ESMB? What would you like to do to help this man?

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Last year i met a really nice guy who was a true theta being. He was 75 years old and he made a deal with the org in Plymouth that he would donate £25.000 to the ideal org campaign. The ed arranged for him to borrow money from various soruces and told him that instead of paying rent to a wog he could use the money to pay back the loans and live in the ideal org building for free in exchange for doind nighy security. My friend Roger Gard agreed and all seemed fine. Then one day out of the blue up turns OSA and declares that he is not a staff member and throws him out . I mean throws him out with no where to go in the middle of a harsh british winter with all his belongings. Roger at 75 years of age is absolutly broke and destroyed. But that wasnt enough. Brian Wordie and Vicky Boyce then proceeded to get him to sign over his pension. This is going too far and i put my foot down. Brian Wordie is i am sorry to say my brother. And an out ethics piece of work. Then what can one expect from an ex guardians office exec.It broke my heart to see Roger treated this way. For £25.000 and working every night i thought he deserved at least a room.This is something that should not be.

Good grief! This is so unbelievably heartless and crazy. How low will people go? Glad you put your foot down.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I do truly hope this makes it to a newspaper or website. Please direct your friend somewhere or help it get to the media. This abominable. Unfortunately, so many other acts of the cult are as well. But this is
elder abuse as well. Sue.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome billyd! Thank you for posting this story. I hope the media gets a hold of it! You may want to contact some big newstations! Expose this to every media source you can!

If it isn't cruel, inhumane and down right nasty - it isn't Scientology!

FoTi

Crusader
Welcome billyd! Thank you for posting this story. I hope the media gets a hold of it! You may want to contact some big newstations! Expose this to every media source you can!

If it isn't cruel, inhumane and down right nasty - it isn't Scientology!

The cult favored by psychopaths. They seen to be able to get away with anything behind the shield of Scientology.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I've heard similar stories but not with someone so aged. What a terrible thing to do... of course the excuse was 'if it isn't written, it isn't true", right?

Thanks for speaking up.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
billyd,

I must say that after seeing you write this and recalling your piece about the Seig Heil salute I will be expecting more stories from you.

Don't sell us short brother!!

Rd00

billyd

Patron with Honors
:welcome2: Billyd!

Wow, you sure arrive here with a bang. How did you find ESMB? What would you like to do to help this man?

I intend to stop Scientology and set everyone free. I am not hiding anymore. Come out fighting All ex Scions must unite. they are outnumbered and out gunned. Stop Scientology under Miscarriage now. Stand up and be counted.

billyd

Patron with Honors
I do truly hope this makes it to a newspaper or website. Please direct your friend somewhere or help it get to the media. This abominable. Unfortunately, so many other acts of the cult are as well. But this is
elder abuse as well. Sue.

Unfortunately my friend is still on lines and completely confused. He sent me a letter explaining that he could no longer comm with me. You know the drill good roads fair weather or something along those lines.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I am sorry... THEY take his money.... THEY talk him go into debit.... THEY make him a night security slave.... THEY kick him out in the street... YOU stand up for him & FIGHT the wrong done to him and HE CAN NOT TALK TO YOU???

I would tell them to go piss up a rope.... in a wind storm.

But that is just me - which is why I would never make a good Sciobot.

:duh:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Unfortunately my friend is still on lines and completely confused. He sent me a letter explaining that he could no longer comm with me. You know the drill good roads fair weather or something along those lines.

That sickens me. It's very sad that your friend fells he has to abide by their bullshit. Instilling fear like that is so criminal, AND elder abuse all the more. Can't you take him aside... If only...