I'm done

Discussion in 'ESMB Public Announcements' started by Emma, Apr 12, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

It is staying.

2. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Lol, pretty sure its in this one somewhere :p :)rose: to ya Sally!)

:cheers: & :dance3:

Edit~ (speaking of which ^^^^^^^^ Behold MW de Aweshum appears! :dance: )

3. Boomima

Boomima Patron with Honors

Ethercat and Mick are going to keep the flag flying. Emma's gonna be at the bar, watching and enjoying herself.

4. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

5. ethercat

ethercat Cat in flight

It is staying.

6. ethercat

ethercat Cat in flight

We'll be hittin' y'all up for money for the next year's hosting soon enough, don't you worry. Get your credit card ready.

:whistling:

7. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Let's have a virtual, online reg event!! It'll be fun! Like old times! :biggrin:

Anyone out there a former IAS reg? :coolwink:

8. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

No IAS-style regging, please.

Just put the flag up when bucks are needed. Take it down when the coffee pot's full.

:)

9. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah I don't feel so good when I'm locked in a room, verbally insulted and forced to stay until I materialise wads of cash. Makes me a panicky. :melodramatic:

10. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Can we put a 'sticky' or announcement on the homepage to let folks know this place is not going away and explaining this thread? Newbies might not read all the pages, and it'd be kinda grand if they knew rather quickly that ESMB is going to be here...

I know when I was coming out, and totally fucked up... if I read this... three pages in, I might have given up. Maybe just me, but?????

11. PTS

PTS Elliott

Can we somehow have a party for Emma? After creating such a good space she deserves a hug and a few brews.