What's new

Impeaching DM through LRH tech.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Elite

Well, the only person who could theoretically overthrow DM (except LRH, who is supposed to be clearing Target 2 already) is Norman Starkey, Trustee of LRH Estate. But I think DM has taken care of that possibility.

Policies? Admin Know-How Series 2 comes in my mind concerning urgent situations. But that procedure still needs someone above DM...

Hmm, odd that LRH left that stone unturned. Maybe Plato or Nitzche had something to say about impeaching incompetent leaders. Anyone studied these guys?

wogmonster

Patron
...snip...

They donned fake sea org uniforms. Trotted imperiously up to AOSH in Copenhagen and falsely ordered (using fraudulent tone 40 at top of lungs!) the legitimate staff to hand over the confidential OT packs.

They screamed at the legitimate staff that they were no good, out ethics bloody loafers and habitual squirrels, not to mention waste of space and probably government plants. This convinced the staff that they were real sea org officers.

They then hightailed it out of town.

I had forgotten about that one! I laughed until I cried when I first heard this. Great operation! Something they never expected. That's the sign of a great clandestine op.

13heathens

Patron with Honors
KSW exceptions

Considering all the BS that DM's been put at the heart of, you'd think if he really cared about KSW he'd have stepped down.

Pascal

End

Well all I can see is the moral of the Bolivar PL. If you are in a position of power and don't use it (or can't in the case of the imbecil Miscavige) to give people a proper game that everyone can win, the game becomes well, getting you!

And that is DM's inescapable destiny. :coolwink:

Soul of Ginnungagab

Patron with Honors
Ok, this is for you admin gurus (I don't know jack about admin and got assraped due to this fact)...

I know there is a danger condition formula for seniors when your junior is wanking off.

Now, here is the million $ question...

Is there a danger formula that a junior applies when his senior is a failure?

Something we could apply to impeach DM and get others to get on board.

We've seen him waste enough people and I won't wait until his havingness matures to the point where he can start having people... Uh uh.
The danger formula says "bypass normal routines and habits". Some of the normal routines and habits are: following command lines, never squirrel, never engage in "other practices" and you could probably mention other things. Bypassing also includes that you bypass the person, do his/her job for him "over his head" so to speak, meaning you don't ask him you just do it. A senior can do that to a junior but the opposite direction is more tricky especially when talking about the top leader.

The mere fact that people through the years have splintered off and still are splintering off making their own orgs, some maintaining standard tech, others going more "wild" creating new tech, others going even more wild doing other practices, some simply doing completely different things is a demonstration of bypassing the above mentioned normal routines and habits. So I will say that the danger formula has been and is being applied on a broader/worldwide scale.

If the person being bypassed wants "to get back in business" (s)he needs to bypass his/her normal routines and habits and work hard on that, otherwise (s)he ends up in non-existence which should be rather obvious since if others do your job you eventually don't have the job. From there you have some work to do if you want to get out of non-existence, and you only get out of non-existence if you deliver what is actually needed and wanted. But if you manage to do that people will certainly recognize you.

Pascal

The danger formula says "bypass normal routines and habits". Some of the normal routines and habits are: following command lines, never squirrel, never engage in "other practices" and you could probably mention other things. Bypassing also includes that you bypass the person, do his/her job for him "over his head" so to speak, meaning you don't ask him you just do it. A senior can do that to a junior but the opposite direction is more tricky especially when talking about the top leader.

The mere fact that people through the years have splintered off and still are splintering off making their own orgs, some maintaining standard tech, others going more "wild" creating new tech, others going even more wild doing other practices, some simply doing completely different things is a demonstration of bypassing the above mentioned normal routines and habits. So I will say that the danger formula has been and is being applied on a broader/worldwide scale.

If the person being bypassed wants "to get back in business" (s)he needs to bypass his/her normal routines and habits and work hard on that, otherwise (s)he ends up in non-existence which should be rather obvious since if others do your job you eventually don't have the job. From there you have some work to do if you want to get out of non-existence, and you only get out of non-existence if you deliver what is actually needed and wanted. But if you manage to do that people will certainly recognize you.

Best post I've read on this thread! I'll keep it in mind. Thanks

Shalashar

Patron
From what I've read on clambake, it seems that anyone potentially close enough to do him harm is kept on a very firm leash. The guy runs the place in such a way as to leave everyone in there wondering when it'll be their turn for a kicking or RPF.

It's battered wife syndrome on a corporate scale.

So until Int Base, as one says "enough" to the poison dwarf, nothing will get done I think.

One final thought on this, many of the high end execs emulate DM - So removing him would likely do very little in terms of overall management style. You would have to remove a great many people from key posts to effect the sort of change you're after, possibly even having to reinstate former execs who were declared in order to stop a power vacuum from forming. It would be a very very messy affair and I wish you luck.

Pascal

Golden Age of Management

From what I've read on clambake, it seems that anyone potentially close enough to do him harm is kept on a very firm leash. The guy runs the place in such a way as to leave everyone in there wondering when it'll be their turn for a kicking or RPF.

It's battered wife syndrome on a corporate scale.

So until Int Base, as one says "enough" to the poison dwarf, nothing will get done I think.

One final thought on this, many of the high end execs emulate DM - So removing him would likely do very little in terms of overall management style. You would have to remove a great many people from key posts to effect the sort of change you're after, possibly even having to reinstate former execs who were declared in order to stop a power vacuum from forming. It would be a very very messy affair and I wish you luck.

Hmm don't people under DM seem PTS to you? They don't seem to share his "valence" or style (or lack of). Surely a change of head would change culture in a flash, after all that's what a leader does, impose form on life in a certain space.

In the end, someone just needs to postulate a better game than DM and all will join, thetans are such whores for a good ole time! :happydance:

Shalashar

Patron
Hmm don't people under DM seem PTS to you? They don't seem to share his "valence" or style (or lack of). Surely a change of head would change culture in a flash, after all that's what a leader does, impose form on life in a certain space.

I'm sorry, I stopped using scientologese a while back. I used the phrase battered wife syndrome for a reason: It best describes the mental state of those under his direct rule.

Changing the leader didn't work in Iraq when Saddam went. It didn't work in Russia when they booted out the czars, didn't even work in England during the civil war. The only thing that changed, was the person delivering the suppression. If you want to change, you have to do two things: 1) remove all of the players within that culture and 2) remove the aparatus that allows for such abuses to continue unchecked.

The former is possible, with careful pruning of key execs, the latter, thanks to the way the Church is set up, is quite impossible. The whole operation was built to control those working within it. It was designed from the beginning to be LRH's plaything. I suspect it never even occured to him to think of a post LRH period. Remember, its on the orders that you can't dismiss or ignore the LRH's writings, you *have* to follow them all (no matter how psychotic). As such, it would only be a matter of time before the rot set in again and abuses became rampant one more.

In the end, someone just needs to postulate a better game than DM and all will join, thetans are such whores for a good ole time! :happydance:

With the greatest of respect, I think you are wrong on so many levels that its not even funny.