Is Jeff Stone's manager a scientologist?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Carnivale, Jun 30, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Carnivale

Carnivale Banned

Can anyone assist in this!?!?!?!?

Info needed ASAP.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-goldbase/high-priority-stones-manager-scilon-48489/#post918978

2. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

Good job looking into that. (That had not occurred to me, but I did look into Bernie Madoff's connections with Scientology. No leads there yet. 10 people are to be accused soon.)

If you calculate the statistical probabilities that we have both a Jeffery Stone AND a Jonathan Buttner that are both in the service completions list you're looking at pretty good odds.

Their behavior (both using PI's tactics at their fundraisers and having a staunch support for scientology,) with further evidence of Jeff Stone's actions on Ordinance 884, I think shows you're on the right track.

We have weak Anon/OG presence in Riverside county. I'm the only one I know!

There HAS to be more OG's in Riverside, considering the length of time Hubbard was there. (La Quinta, Happy Valley, Riverside Mission, Gold Base)

Please come out!

PS: Actually, I just remembered Peter Gilman. That's makes two of us.

Edit: WWP folks figured out a spelling difference in the last name: The JS campaign manager is: Buettner. The Buettner name is somewhat more popular than Buttner but both are fairly common.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  3. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Isn't Jeff Stone's guy Buettner rather than Buttner?

4. CornPie

CornPie Banned

Plus Jeff Stone's sister is possibly a scilon:
    . Lora Stone on his staff at the county web site (with her picture)
    . Lori Stone in the scientology completions list.

See post #6 of this thread for more info on Jeff and Lori:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10518

Perhaps there's a trend here of misspelling intentionally, maybe not:
    . Jeff in one place, Jeffrey in another
    . Lori in one place, Lora in another
    . Buettner rather than Buttner -- per Skollie's post #3 in this thread.

PS: It sure would be nice if somebody would key the names of people completing courses, from the newsletters that Pook's keeps providing on ESMB, into the scientology completions list.

5. AnonOrange

At the first Jeff Stone fund raiser, they had FOUR PI's to watch me and a couple of sheriff cars drove by (in the middle of nowhere). I've got pictures and videos.

At the last fundraiser (for the California Senate), his campaign manager was there with someone else in the car filming. Also, I saw a yellow scientology van drive by, but I didn't have time to take a picture.

Several cops drove by and one stopped to talk to me. I took a video of our interaction but I didn't feel it was worth posting.

The pattern is clear. PI's to intimidate, take pictures of license plates and call the cops in the hope of an arrest or to further intimidate.

Oh BTW, I discovered that the Palomar Winery gave over $7,000 to Jeff Stone last year. Obviously it was a convenient place to hold the fund raiser!

Also, Stone gave two bottles of wine and some "Jeff Fibre" to John & Ken (KFI AM 640 radio station). Do we know from which winery the wine was from? Leonesse or Palomar?

Could Jeff Stone be a RE-GIFTER?!! (I wish I could start a new thread with that title!)

6. AnonOrange

The guy we're talking about is behind the window of the van here:
    [​IMG]

Silon or not, that's the question?

7. CornPie

CornPie Banned

. How can you be sure if they were PI's? (I "think" I know how to smell PI's, but how can I be sure? If I was sure I'd post video on the net, and request names. But there's the chance I'm wrong, and I wouldn't want to damage an innocent person's reputation, nor set myself up for a lawsuit.)

. How can you be sure the yellow van was scientology?

8. AnonOrange

I've had my share of PI's and I can identify them pretty well.

PI#1 was in the parking lot at the Leonesse winery. Pile of cigarettes next to the window, just waiting there while the event was going on. Left five minutes after I was told to get out of the parking lot. That's when he left.
    [​IMG]

PI#2 stayed in front of my car for about 15-20 minutes (Gold Base style)
    [​IMG]

PI#3 drove out of Leonesse and took close pictures of me. Same pick up truck was seen at another anon's house a couple of times.
    It's in a video I took there.

PI#4 waited till dark to follow me when I left. I stopped got out of the car and took a picture, which scared him off: (Blue Chevy impala, also in a video)
    [​IMG]

The yellow Sci van was just like the Tustin van and the guy driving it gave me a nasty look. Could be any yellow van I guess, but when strange stuff happens, it's scientology!

9. AnonOrange

Another puff piece about Jeff Stone

My little local paper always carries nice articles about Jeff Stone. He was the mayor of Temecula, so that's understandable.

http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/38683/

Can we set the Valley News staff straight about his not so clean record? (20 accusations of pharmacy fraud, of which 4 stuck), the $330,000 given to his sister as a volunteer, ordinance 884, payoff by Sci attorneys and his total siding with scientology....

I've met and e-mailed with some of their writers, but my single voice is not yet having the effect I would wish.

Thanks.

10. AnonOrange

11. AnonOrange

During my talk last week at the BoS, I presented a pamphlet that explains the Anonymous vs Scientology saga. (written by XenuBarb, I understand) It basically gives our side of the story.

The clerk should have entered this in the record, as required by the Brown act.

So Jeff, if you're reading this, hurry up, because I'll check if the pamphlet was correctly entered in the record.

Thanks!

12. QRES

QRES Patron

[​IMG]

Heres a pic of the douche in question.

[​IMG]

13. AnonOrange

Quoting myself, because I'm an attention whore.

But worse than being a re-gifter, here's what Stone was doing as a 9 year old:

"Not expected to be included in the business approach to state governing is Stone's early business venture ---- reselling, for 10 cents, 25-cent-bags of outdated potato chips he harvested by the carton-load from a trash bin behind a neighborhood grocery store. He was 9 years old."

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/200...verside/z44378113fdfc0a3688257586007bd540.txt

I my family, my mom would have had a fit if I did that and I would have feared of what my dad would do when he came home. I certainly would not have had praise!

14. CornPie

CornPie Banned

Well at least The Californian article included a sentence that mentioned the word "scientology", and Jeff Stone lobbied and voted for an ordinance intended to stop protesting near their "location". But they left out the fact that the "location" was scientology's world headquarters. They also left out the bribe Stone took -- or the campaign contribution, or whatever you want to call it.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/200...verside/z44378113fdfc0a3688257586007bd540.txt