Is someone snooping on us?

Discussion in 'Life After Scientology' started by Happy2BFree, Jan 4, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

THIS \/ \/ \/

Get the car description and license, and call the cops. If it is cops, they are blown and will leave (and try something else). If it is not cops, the cops will investigate and hopefully scare the crap out of the 'stalker'. And you don't have to tell cops you are ex, just a resident who has noticed this suspicious car/person watching the neighborhood . . .

And get a big frickin' watch dog . . . :D

2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

They could also be direct marketing phone calls or robo-calls from debt collectors. If you happen to answer a telephone call from an unknown and/or unwanted caller, I have found blowing a boat horn into the receiver to be very effective.

http://www.amazon.com/Falcon-Safety...=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1294173226&sr=1-6

They won't call back unless they're masochists who enjoy walking around with migraines & earaches.

3. BC1

BC1 Patron with Honors

Calling the cops is a good idea. I have a friend that used to be a real private investigator and they typically are required to check in with the police department prior to doing their surveillance. That way the cops know that if they get a call of a suspicious vehicle on Main St, then it is most likely the private investigator that just told them they would be doing surveillance on Main st. They also tend to get really pissed if someone doesn't check in with them and is out investigating.

4. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Happy, they just don't have the power that you're granting them.

Unless you're John Travolta or Kirsti Alley they aren't going to be able to, or bother to single you out among the other 20,000 critics of the cult.

If you do let them know who you are and what you're doing, unless you are holding the keys to their impending doom (by their estimation) they are not going to have the resources to dedicate to you.

Hope that helps.

5. Happy2BFree

Happy2BFree Patron

Thanks, everyone for your responses and help! My favorite one was the suggestion that I drive to travel agencies all over town. LOL :whistling:

I haven't gone around to the car(s) that sit behind my apt yet, but next time it happens, I'll be going back there and taking pictures. Last night they sat there for 1/2 hour, and when I turned on the porch light and opened the door, lo and behold, they drove off! Dumbasses.
    I really wanna fuck with them. We'll see what else happens. Cool thing, is that there's a local sheriff's deputy that lives in the building behind me. It's HIS parking area this jackwagon parks in. So this poor cop is perfectly aware of my issues with the C of $. I wonder what he thinks of this whole situation. LOL I only have to call the apt emergency number, and the cop will be right over to handle the guy.
    Oh, and don't worry. I don't answer my phone. I have caller ID and an answering machine. If ya can't leave me a message, then obviously it isn't all that important is it?

6. anondelmundial

anondelmundial Patron with Honors

Yes, OSA is watching and reporting. There is no other option for OSA. At the current state of the Cult, IMO there is not to worry if OSA is watching and reporting. OSA is impotent.

Don't worry, IMO. Simply do not reveal your true name.

A

7. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

The airport trips were useful to me in that it made them park at the airport. Those low lifes do not carry much cash on them and few have credit cards.
    Sometimes they have to have somebody else run out to them with money to get out of the parking lot. All very frantic.

And they have to scramble to see if I'm leaving on a flight or meeting someone. Lots of phone cals and franticness on their part.

When after eating going to a ticket counter, etc and I just leave they KNOW they have been made but good!

Plus, as odd as it may seem, I'm the kind of person who when fucked with fucks back in spades squared.

It was cute things like talking to them at the door and when the squad car pulls up saying " Oh, I called the cops. Did I forget to tell you that"?

I like the boat air horn in the phone. I'm getting a boat horn today!

8. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh Toad

Oh Toad, I love this stuff you do (did). Cheeky :yes::D:thumbsup:.

9. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Once they understand that one will do anything legal to end their harrassment they tend to go find another target.

It has been awhile since I've seen 'em.

But I still shred every piece of paper that leaves the house.

And in our neighborhood we watch for strange cars and frequently request police to patrol us.

10. Happy2BFree

Happy2BFree Patron

What's funny is that we wonder on occasion why they would follow us around like this... Really why would they follow anyone around? Then it all came clear. Overts. (for lack of a better RL explanation)
    So sorry if everyone knows about all your bullshit, C of $! Why do you think we left in the first place?! If you hadn't taught us about "Observing the obvious," maybe we would have had no clue. But even that is pretty dubious.
    *waits for C of $ to start removing "Obnosis" from all of their publications* :duh:

11. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

This stuff is hilarious, Auditor's Toad. :hysterical: I love the idea of leaving them stuck in an airport parking lot.

Whenever I get the chance to talk to an OSAbot, or an Anon handler, I try and extract them from the CoS by pointing out all the nasty stuff that they are a party to and how it flies in the teeth of their original goals and purposes for getting into Scn. Now, not even OSA will talk to me, lol!

12. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Wipes Tears

Classic that "suspicious" vehicle parking in sherrif's private lot, must be looking for good night sleep and a feed, even if it is in a jail cell.

13. Happy2BFree

Happy2BFree Patron

Yeah, and the pay won't be any better in jail... or worse. :giggle:

14. TO Auditor toad: great idea..........out of sight call the police and then start a conversation with them and keep'em talking. Especially if its a repeat unwanted guest that you have warned before.

I've learned the old method of confront , confront , confront works. I think this whole things works like animals who smell fear on humans..if they do smell fear they will bite and then you are prey. Be the hunter, Dont show fear and have a F-it attitude and ask straight up loudly and agressively..what are you doing here!? Do you live here!? who are you!? Why are you here!? Whats your name!? rattle off as much as you can to throw them off balance and change the dynamic of being the prey.

15. I second this. I bet they wondered what important or secretive things you were about to do "out in the sticks". And when you got there, you didn't do anything interesting!

Great idea.

(EDIT: Oh, and anybody who is NOT in my phone's address book gets the default ringtone, which is "SILENCE.MP3". Friends and relatives who are in my address book get a ringtone.)