It's tough being a metromale.

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by degraded being, Apr 13, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

It's tough being a metromale.

Yesterday I suffered with PMT all day and going into today my emotions were up and down like a whore's drawers with my hormones all over the place. On top of that I had to make decisions......like does this belong in Off Topic, Humour, or Human potential self discovery outside and beyond scientology. I made the decision. I must be getting better.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  2. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Re: .

Welcome to life with the colour switch turned on.

It's scary at first, but you'll get used to it.

3. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

WTF is PMT????? BTW, I just thought of a great idea for a song parody. "Thank God I'm a Metromale" tune of John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy." BUT ... since I am not familiar with the topic, I will need you to provide a long list of key words that go along with being a metromale so I have something to work with lyric wise.

In the past, I did "Thank God I'm a Ghetto Boy" to that same tune, but, it would take a lot of asking from folks for me to post it here because it is definitely politically incorrect and might piss some folk off.

Pete

4. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Did you say Johnny Cash?

5. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

No, John Denver, as in died in a plane crash and had a face that looked like that of a frog.

Pete