Jaffa Ideal Org opening video a lie?

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by Kookaburra, Feb 28, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Here's a :lol: post from Marty's blog. Looks like the little midgit with the little dick syndrome has micro-managed himself into a corner.

2. Rene Descartes

Rene Descartes Gold Meritorious Patron

"Last December David Miscavige told parishoners in the UK Jaffa org in Israel was finoished, staffed and open for business. The event was video and it surfaced on Village Voice. When the contractors tried to use the video as proof the renovations were complete the church of scientology attorney said it proved no such thing because the video was a fake and David Miscavige’s statements a lie. Oh dear."

The Church's own attorney called the Pope on a Rope a liar?

Talk about a lose-lose epic fail scenario for the Church.

Rd00

3. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

Mark Twain said: If you always tell the truth, you'll never have to remember what you said yesterday. Too bad thi concept is not covered by "the tech". :)

4. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

5. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Luckily, I have dain bramage, so I don't have to worry about my memory. I say whatever I think, at the time. If it's not consistent with what I said before (nevermind "the Truth"), I don't even KNOW.

6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

7. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

8. GreyLensman

GreyLensman Silver Meritorious Patron

The initial inside pan looks CGI. I wish the contractor had been able to use it as evidence, though. "See, I'm completely done..."