What's new

Jan Eastgate coming to Melbourne

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wouldn’t it be ironic if Jan Eastgate postponed her trip to Oz to give a seminar on how to handle black PR, because she was afraid of coming face to face with some protestors who wanted to ask her some questions?

I would love that and it would show everyone just how useless the ‘Tech’ is when confronted by real life.

So how about it Jan, do you have enough guts to face your home crowd? :)

Axiom142

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anybody here on ESMB could give that seminar and do just as well as Jan.

It would be so easy. Just walk up in front of the crowd and start the seminar:

Seminar patter
-----
How does one handle Black Propaganda?

First call upon your best tone 40

Then just yell out

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES!!!

LIES! THEY ARE ALL LIES!!

WE ARE EXPANDING!! WE HAVE 10 NEW 100,000 SQUARE FOOT BUILDINGS!!

ANDERSON COOPER IS AN ENEMY OF MANKIND!!!

THE COB WAS 10,000 MILES AWAY!!

NOBODY COACHED THAT GIRL!!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ETERNITY!!

THOSE ARE MALICIOUS RUMORS!!

STOP SPREADING THE ENEMY LINE!!

YOU HAVE OTHER FISH TO FRY!!

THAT IS NOT OKAY!!

LIES!!!

OUTRIGHT BLATENT LIES!!!

YOU HAVE CRIMES AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY!!!

Okay please refer to the course pack you were given and team up with a twin and drill the handling. Upon completion see the examiner over to this side.

Then please stop at the kiosk before you leave and purchase for the *NEW* Golden Age of Handling Black PR Pack fior the low price of $1,200 US dollars. IAS discounts will be applied.

Also please see the registrar and sign up for the *NEW* Golden Age of Handling Black PR Course for the low price of $2,100 US dollars. IAS discounts will be applied. You may bring your receipt to your org and do the service there.

And one more thing, also see the registrar and sign up for the *NEW* Golden Age of Handling Black PR Rundown for the low price of $4,800 US dollars per intensive. IAS discounts will be applied. You may bring your receipt to your org and do the service there.

Hip hip hooray!!
-------

Rd00

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I suspect that Jan's presence will attract a great many loyal scilons, and if I lived in the area I would probably try to sneak in myself so that once it was all over I could rip into her for all the lies that I believed at her behest.

If someone does want to try and take her to task, DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ALONE--and certainly not in the vicinity where a call of "HCO bring order!" may be heard. She has so much policy, GO and OSA material on immediate recall, that she'll have you tangled up in your own logic before you get past the second question.
/QUOTE]

Send in the women. Corner her in the bathroom!
Are there process servings in the works?? Sure hope so!

She probably doesn't regret driving Bailey to suicide.

What the church needs is a dose of their own medicine.

Cherished

How can she be interviewed by the australian police How does one acomplish that ?

POON EVERYBODY ?
The police know about the matter. Emailing them won't make a difference, IMO. Police don't like to be told what to do.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Anybody here on ESMB could give that seminar and do just as well as Jan.

It would be so easy. Just walk up in front of the crowd and start the seminar:

Seminar patter
-----
How does one handle Black Propaganda?

First call upon your best tone 40

Then just yell out

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES!!!

LIES! THEY ARE ALL LIES!!

WE ARE EXPANDING!! WE HAVE 10 NEW 100,000 SQUARE FOOT BUILDINGS!!

ANDERSON COOPER IS AN ENEMY OF MANKIND!!!

THE COB WAS 10,000 MILES AWAY!!

NOBODY COACHED THAT GIRL!!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ETERNITY!!

THOSE ARE MALICIOUS RUMORS!!

STOP SPREADING THE ENEMY LINE!!

YOU HAVE OTHER FISH TO FRY!!

THAT IS NOT OKAY!!

LIES!!!

OUTRIGHT BLATENT LIES!!!

YOU HAVE CRIMES AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY!!!

Okay please refer to the course pack you were given and team up with a twin and drill the handling. Upon completion see the examiner over to this side.

Then please stop at the kiosk before you leave and purchase for the *NEW* Golden Age of Handling Black PR Pack fior the low price of $1,200 US dollars. IAS discounts will be applied.

Also please see the registrar and sign up for the *NEW* Golden Age of Handling Black PR Course for the low price of $2,100 US dollars. IAS discounts will be applied. You may bring your receipt to your org and do the service there.

And one more thing, also see the registrar and sign up for the *NEW* Golden Age of Handling Black PR Rundown for the low price of $4,800 US dollars per intensive. IAS discounts will be applied. You may bring your receipt to your org and do the service there.

Hip hip hooray!!
-------

Rd00
You forgot to mention "We know every inch of his body." But, mmm .... maybe that's mmm .... not gonna work?

Smilla

Ordinary Human
These would make an interesting memento of chats with police.

bLACK%20HAN%20CUFF1.jpg

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
<...snip for brevity>
Jan is of the unalterable belief that Scn was her salvation and that the psychs were all evil. <....snip>

Getting back to Jan Eastgate, even if he has shaved herself down to a size 12, she is still a very powerful woman and occupies a room in the same way as a bull-dozer does, but with less subtlety. <.....snip>

Jan believes even more strongly than we believed. I've no doubt that being CCHR Int, she has sharpened her nails on the u.s. medical and psychiatric professions over those years.
Excellent summary RPX, I interpret it in exactly the same light. Despite our differences, I still have a VERY healthy respect for Jan's capabilities and dedication to a given cause.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Abuse Cover-up

Police are now investigating claims Jan Eastgate, who was in charge of a church-founded organisation at the time, told both mother and daughter to lie to police and community services about the abuse.

Ms Rainer also says the church told her the abuse was her own fault.

Jan Eastgate is now the international head of the CCHR

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/05/21/2906243.htm

This is an excellent idea, and I'm sure that other Scnists in "good standing" will be recording these. If the person who leaked this in the first place is still in "good standing" s/he may be the best opportunity to obtain such footage (openly). It fact, it probably will be taped for distribution to other orgs. I find it odd that this is happening in Melbourne. Now that Carmen has spoken out does she dare not set foot in New South Wales?

Jan's dedication to CCHR and anti-psych causes is based on her own case. Before she found Scn she had been around many psych traps including ECT. Despite being an illegal PC, she successfully petitioned for auditing, and whatever "win" she gained in her first session prompted her to attest to "clear". I do not know whether she had (back in '86) moved further up the "bridge" or not.

At that time she was of a large build, and battling her weight using the Pritikin Diet.

Jan is of the unalterable belief that Scn was her salvation and that the psychs were all evil. Having dealt with psychs in a non-Scn manner, I would not say I'm pro-psych either. Her almost single-handed work was responsible for the shut-down of Dr Harry Bailey's work in Deep Sedation Therapy at "Chelmsford", Patients were hooked up to Barbiturate drips and fluids for 2-3 weeks at a time and kept in an almost comatose state. The standard method of checking a patient's fluid output was allegedly to check if the bed was wet. Whilst in this state, a number of patients were also exposed to ECT. In Bailey's defence, several patients spoke on his behalf in the belief that they were "better" than before the treatment. This did not stop Jan and her faithful breatheren (which included myself for a time, along with Phoebe Rainer, and several others) from continuing to "Hammer" Bailey into the ground over death(s) attributed to this treatment, and/or lack of proper care of patients while in this doped up state. Google: Miriam Podio. There were even anti-ECT protests which included barbecued lambs' brains outside establishments. Bailey eventually committed suicide leaving a note blaming "the Scientologists". He had a colleague who also faced investigation, but I fail to remember the name. Around 6-8 years after leaving, I was in the habit of typing up university assignments (the 'net wasn't yet underway) for a little extra income, and encountered a customer doing psychology and much of her work made mention of Bailey and Chelmsford. I was "advantageous" to her in being able to provide some of Scn's black PR on the matter, and the addition of such information pushed her marks from Pass/Credit to Distinction/High Distinction. Side bar: Once you've cracked the double-think of scientology, don't try a study of academic psychology. That same double-think will drive you nuts! lrh's study tech says that students should figure things out for themselves. Yes, to a degree. If the answer is staring you in the face and you still can't see it, a good tutor will using a guiding finger or a highlighter for your benefit. Our tutor (in these modern times) suggested to the class that all our brains contributed to a "mental internet" and to consider the results if **** were to happen. I was horrified that something that people really did need to figure out for themselves was being thrust on first-year students, and pointed this out to the tutor. I also bluntly informed him that **** had already happened and if he himself couldn't yet see it why was he dumping on people not yet ready to process this concept? I wonder why I failed that class?

Getting back to Jan Eastgate, even if he has shaved herself down to a size 12, she is still a very powerful woman and occupies a room in the same way as a bull-dozer does, but with less subtlety. (Arthur, you may like to don your dressing gown and be prepared to lie in the mud. Remember, your invitation to this event was found after a descent down almost non-existent stairs in the dark and was hidden in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign outside the door saying "Beware of the Leopard".)

I suspect that Jan's presence will attract a great many loyal scilons, and if I lived in the area I would probably try to sneak in myself so that once it was all over I could rip into her for all the lies that I believed at her behest.

If someone does want to try and take her to task, DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ALONE--and certainly not in the vicinity where a call of "HCO bring order!" may be heard. She has so much policy, GO and OSA material on immediate recall, that she'll have you tangled up in your own logic before you get past the second question.

It just occurred to me: I'll send this info to "The Chaser's War on Everything", and see if they can get their "goofy journo" in there to ask his hysterical 10 totally irrelevant questions... These are the same guys as passed three security checkpoints into the APEC (A Pointless Expensive Crock) with a man made up as Osama Bin Laden riding in the limousine and all waving security passes that had the word "FAKE" brightly and clearly printed on them!

Jan believes even more strongly than we believed. I've no doubt that being CCHR Int, she has sharpened her nails on the u.s. medical and psychiatric professions over those years.
WoW.... That all takes me back... I remember being there working with Jan and having to go out and buy her potatoes from David Jones because on the pritikin diet you could only eat carbs or some such thing maybe it was not mixing carbs and protein... can't remember the details.
I do remember going out and interviewing some people who had either had the deep sleep treatment or other treatment, but only remember doing it for a short while, it upset me too much. I can't remember anyone else except I think Linda Fitzpatrick? working with Jan..... will have to dig into the recesses of my mind to find the rest of the pictures...

The only thing I can say about Jan is that she certainly betrayed my trust.....

Actually I was driving home today and thought about what she would say to me if I saw her, would probably go something like this: "you are just a disgruntled ex scientologist" that's why you are attacking us!!! and to that remark I would say "you are just a disgruntled ex psych patient" and that is why you are attacking phychiatry!!!!!
Oh well, that's the polite version anyway!!!!!!!!!

Human Again

Is the IAS event Jan Eastgates's shore story to cover her
compulsory trip to the cop shop?

This may well be the real reason for her visit.

Funny, I wouldn't pick her to run a seminar on how to do this. She, the COS and CCHR have more black PR flaps and less effectivness in handling them than most. Like asking the oil companies to teach you how to clean up oil spills - they don't have a clue!

A bit like gong to a propstitute to learn how to deal with STDs. She may have a lot of experience but clearly she hasn't got the idea that the best way to avoid the results of crimes is NOT TO DO THEM!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I strongly suspect that Jan Eastagate will *not* come to Oz.

It's too possible that people might ask her about her obstruction of justice

Zinj