Jeff Stone's fundraiser: 1 Anon, 4 PI's and 1 Coyote !

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by AnonOrange, Mar 5, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi !

First, thank you Emma for setting up the site so quick. And it's fast !

I just came back from protesting at Jeff Stone's fundraiser in Temecula, California. (Jeff Stone is the member of the Riverside Board of Supervisors that introduced Ordinance 884, which restricts picketing in Riverside county)

I was alone to raid, but apparently about 5 minutes after I left another anon arrived and possibly another one. A reporter from The Valley News was there to photograph me and ask a few questions. Apparently another journalist was there, but never came out to talk to me. Thanks to all that came.

This raid -- I am convinced -- enturbulated Jeff Stone to the MAX. They had 4 PI's after me and you will see this in the videos. For now, let me show you the pictures:

Here's the place where the fundraiser was held:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AnonOrange

My setup

It was a very basic setup, with a large sign leaning on a post and I held Pope's sign: "Honk if you think Riverside is too corrupt". Worked great with passerby's and terribly poorly with people attending Stone's fundraiser. (as expected)

[​IMG]

Here's a couple of pictures of the journalist from The Valley News in Temecula. Look for an article soon:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. AnonOrange

Pictures of incoming cars

I took pictures of most incoming cars. That gave me stange looks !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. AnonOrange

Find the Coyote !

There's a coyote in this picture. It's hard to find but I'll tell you in a few days !

[​IMG]

5. AnonOrange

Private Investigator #1

I initially parked my car in the lot up the hill from the winery. The owner lady was not too pleased with me doing that and came by to tell me to go park somewhere else. When I came to get my car, there was a guy in a pickup truck right next to it, smoking and checking it out. I gave him a nasty look and he left a few minutes after I had moved the car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Tim Skog

Tim Skog Silver Meritorious Patron

Great Stuff AO. Can't wait to see the videos.:happydance:

7. AnonOrange

Private Investigator #2

I went to park the car down the hill so I could see it and be legally parked. I turned on the blinkers. A few minutes later, a PI in a small Suzuki jeep parked in front of it for about 15-20 minutes. My guess is they wanted me to go down there so as to not disturb the incoming traffic or to just plain intimidate me. That's EXACTLY what they do at Gold Base. I am absolutely convinced those PI's are scientologists as their behavior is the same. As soon as you come up to them, they run like roaches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  8. AnonOrange

Private Investigator #3

I only have that one on video, but it's worth the wait. They drove by twice in a pickup truck taking pictures of me. It's only fair, I was taking pictures of them !

9. AnonOrange

Private Investigator #4

Here's #4. It's a blue chevy Malibu that you will also see in the videos. He parked about 200 feet ahead of my car and waited there a long time.

[​IMG]

Right as I left, he pulled out of a driveway to follow me. I immediately stopped, got out of the car and started taking pictures. It was very dark and the pictures did not come out. I took a picture with the flash (by mistake) and that freaked him out. He turned the other way and drove off.

[​IMG]

10. AnonOrange

People I spoke to

These people came out of the place and parked next to me and wanted to find out what was going on. Spoke to them about the cozy relationship between Jeff Stone and the CoS.

[​IMG]

Here are two random guys:
    [​IMG]

This guy looks a lot like Eliot Abelson Sci Lawyer. He stayed in his car for at least 5 minutes before getting out. He was looking away like he was ashamed to be there:
    [​IMG]

I could have taken a lot more pictures of people, but I thought I sufficiently enturbulated for a day.

11. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

Awesome Orange! Thanks for the update

12. AnonOrange

Riverside County Stanley Sniff sheriff fundraiser

Today, I'm going to Palm Springs to DONATE $250 to Stanley Sniff's re-election campaign.

Hopefully, I'll see plenty of scilons and PI's there. Should be fun !

Other contributors included San Jacinto-based potato grower Agri-Empire ($5,000), Beaumont-based building and contracting company Baldi Bros. ($5,000), Supervisor Marion Ashley ($500), Beverly Bailey, CEO of Stronghold Engineering ($250), Muriel Dufresne, spokeswoman for Golden Era Productions, a division of the Church of Scientology ($250), and Charles Beaty, board president of the Riverside Unified School District ($100).

Note that her donation, made in the name of the Church of Scientology breaks some serious IRS laws. Non Profits (503c's) cannot influence legislation or fund political campaigns.

13. klidov

klidov Silver Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup: You are a brave soul, AO. I salute you!

14. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

That was good work!

15. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes sir, you have balls!
    I salute you:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

16. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

When dealing with the 'Church' of Scientology, it's *always* a mistake to do 'solo pickets' or similar. I've done them; many have. But, when dealing with a Billion Dollar Flying Saucer Cult that is capable of corrupting local officials, doing protests alone is a mistake. It may not backfire every time, but, eventually it will.

Zinj

17. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

:goodjob: :thumbsup:

:goodposting: :thumbsup:

:thankyou: ....for all your efforts AO.

18. AnonOrange

I was not TRYING to do a solo protest, but it's hard to know in advance who's going to show up. I really tell everyone not to raid solo and I expected others to show up. There was 3-4 pages of blather on WWP about it, so I assumed someone else would be there. I advertised the raid well in advance by email as well.

However, there was another anon that DID go there, but he got there at 6:20, right after I packed up at 6:15. It was completely dark when I left. This other anon said there may have been another anon he saw.

The anon that showed up at 6:20 is a solid and reliable member of our team. He's been there since day one and been at most raids. When he can't make it, he calls in pizzas for us.

19. AnonOrange

I still laugh at that picture. It was in the Valley News (Temecula) last week. You see all these poor eagle scouts TOTALLY ashamed to get an award by Jeff Stone. It's priceless:

[​IMG]

20. AnonOrange

Here's the first part of the video of the Jeff Stone fundraiser. (or HellRaiser !)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7pz7vLII9k

I thought I'd get a personal call from Jeff Stone after that !

I'll see him at the next Board of Supervisors meeting and show him pictures of his PI's and Scientology Attorney Elliott Abelson !

Should be EPIC !