Jesse Prince, witness to Scientology’s ugliest behavior, spills it all in new book

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Sep 14, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Jesse Prince, witness to Scientology’s ugliest behavior, spills it all in new book

About halfway through Jesse Prince’s book, The Expert Witness: My Life at the Top of Scientology, it suddenly dawned on us why we were enjoying it so much — this, we realized, was the book Marty Rathbun should have written years ago.

In 2013, Rathbun, who was once the second-highest ranking official in [...]

[​IMG]

About halfway through[.......]

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  2. Good heavens. Chris Shugart, Nathan Rich, Michelle LeClair, and now Jesse Prince, all coming out with their memoirs in such quick succession. How will "Davey and the Ronbots" find the time and manpower to flood the internet with bad reviews on all of these books?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018 at 6:55 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  3. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I am part way through my copy....

Meanwhile Flag has sent 3 Volunteer clowns up to the Carolina's on a tourist trip on roads that one of the governors asked people not to travel on and eat food and consume gas and electricity. Will there be another 199,997 Volunteer scientology idiots flooding the Internet with rave reviews of that 3 person 'rescue team'. Got to fill that vacuum ya know with 'theta'.
    Just one question.....has a new definition of 'theta' been issued as: theta = idiot thoughts and actions ?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

Waiting on my copy, shipping was stalled by the hurricane.

5. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Nada Da Doo Ron Jon

Just ordered mine for $15 on Amazon.

6. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm halfway through it. I wish he'd got someone to proofread it. There are typos on nearly every page. Apart from that it's a good read.

7. Professionalism is on the decline everywhere, sorry. This sort of thing used to happen once a decade, or even less. Years ago, I heard a BBC short wave news reader mispronounce Hyundai, the Korean conglomerate (she pronounced it as "HI-un-DYE"). Years later, I heard a TV news personality mispronounce the Vietnamese name "Nguyen"; she didn't realize the "N" was silent ("en-GOO-YEN"). And when a tsunami wave overwhelmed the Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan, I heard that the wave was both 15 feet too high, and also 15 meters too high for the seawall (after about 1982, the USA quit teaching SI ["metric"] units in schools). Wikipedia suggests the wave was really 7.3 to 9.3 meters too high.

When I finally get my copy of Jesse Prince's book I am likely to forgive errors, though, considering this comes from such a high-ranking insider, who confesses to these "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap".

And of course, who could forget -- spring 1985, we were watching Doug and Mona - the Channel 10 news team (Columbus, Ohio). She was supposed to announce that the Columbus Zoo had a new "organism", but she left out a couple of letters. What a sexy addition to the Zoo!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018 at 9:46 AM
  8. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I agree. That's my experience, having just started it. Mimsey

9. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

True dat. I knew what I was getting into when I bought it. :evillaugh:

(It's Pat Broeker, not Broker, LOL.)

That said, he's very truthful, gritty and layin' it down like it was.

Thoughts . . .
    Hubbard was in far worse shape than I imagined in his final years.
    We find out why most all the money in the LRH will probably had to
    go to the COS
    and not the family in any meaningful way. The Mission
    Holder theft was very blatant and unapologetic theft by Hubbard
    and DM. Miscavige was really a schemer and opportunist all along.
    No surprise why he and Marty rose to the top: no consciences at all.

I've always liked and enjoyed Jesse's stories. Good book and fun read
    . . . if you're into that kind of thing. :coolwink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Ordered and looking forward to it!

11. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Spoiler alert: Jesse mentions you at the beginning of his book, Sheila!❤️

12. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

WOW! REALLY?!? Awww, that is so sweet! :love2: I want to read Jesse's whole story! There's so much I don't know. From cult survivor to cancer survivor, man, he's been through it all.

Jesse always had a good heart and always will.

13. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

He says he's writing a second book about what he experienced when he "died". That should generate some good discussions here on ESMB.