Jessica Baxter?

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by outlawgal, Jul 5, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. outlawgal

outlawgal Patron

My more or less annual question:

Do you know, have you seen, got any information about Jessica Leah Baxter?

She's my daughter. I've not seen her since she was 9 years old. Today, she's 37. Her birthday was a few days ago. Last I heard, she had two children. I'm guessing that means she's not Sea Org. I thought for a while that she worked in the Tampa org.

Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.

Peace.

outlaw

2. shadow

shadow Patron with Honors

My best wishes go out to you outlaw.

3. OliviaZero

OliviaZero Patron with Honors

Hi outlaw,

pipl.com is my favorite site for finding people and/or researching people--not sure if you've tried that particular site before.

http://www.pipl.com/search/?FirstName=jessica&LastName=baxter&City=&State=&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=1

When I put Jessica Baxter into the search fields, I see several listings for a Jessica L Baxter, and a couple of listings for a Jessica Baxter around the right age. Some of these also seem to be in FLA. Hope this is helpful.

Good luck--I hope you find her.

4. outlawgal

outlawgal Patron

Thanks, Shadow & OlivaZero

And I'm combing through pipl.com right now. Huh. Not that I know what I'd do once I do know where she's living. All she's ever known is Scientology. Sigh. But thanks to both of you.

outlaw

5. MostlyLurker

MostlyLurker Patron Meritorious

Hey, you are not seeking her to distract her from Scientology or her life, you are seeking her because she is your daughter, because it will bring you happiness to know she is happy, because you want her to know that she can count on you, an that you are there if she needs anything. You may want to start with a card, calling her at her birthday, a chat with no effort. Just show her that you care and respect her and that she is in your thoughts.

:heartflower:

6. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Long time no see! Sorry you haven't had any luck so far in finding your daughter. Have you tried Facebook?

Don't be a stranger!:)

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hi Outlawgal,
    Wishing you good luck in connecting up with your daughter. If I had not recently moved away from Tampa I would have attempted to find out if she is on their lines. Maybe one of the Anon's down there could help you?

8. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

Cross-posted to WWP as follows: Any information on Jessica Baxter?:
    /

9. Lovinglife625

Lovinglife625 Patron with Honors

This is not much but if it's the same Jessica Baxter I knew, the last time I saw her was when she was around 17 or so and stuck in a snowstorm not far from my house in New Hampshire. I helped her get unstuck and then drove her and her car back to her home for her. So that is way old info but at least it is 8 or so years after you last saw her.

She was a real sweetheart back then. A very nice person, decent, etc.

Sorry but that is all I have.

10. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Hello Outlawgal, I hope you find your daughter very soon. The advice ML gives is really good. Meantime ... :bighug:

11. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

12. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

I came across a tweet about Jessica:

"Twibe: if you know Jessica Leah Baxter, please wish her happy birthday today, and love every day, from me. Thanks. K."

http://twitter.com/k***** (deleted for privacy considerations)

In searches, Jessica is being linked with a Randon K Baxter. Does this name sound familiar? He's lived in New Hampshire, Carrizozo, New Mexico, the Clearwater, FL area & Glendale, CA (SoCal Scientology central).

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/r/randon-k.-baxter.html

http://sunbiz.org/pdf/40274544.pdf

13. Lovinglife625

Lovinglife625 Patron with Honors

Randy Baxter was Jessica's step-father after he married Molly who is Jessica's mom.

They lived right down the road from me when we worked in New Hampshire. Molly worked with me in RealWorld Corporation. Randy ran his own WISE group, at times mostly delivering courses to our employees at RealWorld.

Jessica was the oldest child. Molly then had two other children with Randy as the biological father.

14. outlawgal

outlawgal Patron

Excellent Attitude With Which to Reconnect

Thank you, dear heart. Wise and loving advice.

xo

outlaw

15. Megalomaniac

Megalomaniac Silver Meritorious Patron

I knew a Jessica Baxter at the Delphian School in Oregon. I last saw her in 1988 or so. I think she said she was going into the S.O. My brother saw her in L.A. (I think) a few years later. I don't know much more than this.

Mac Stevens

16. outlawgal

outlawgal Patron

Thanks All, for Bits & Pieces

I appreciate your words about Jessica. It's much more than I've had before. Thank you. It all adds up.

gratefully,

outlaw

17. Cadetification

Cadetification Patron with Honors

I think know her! I know her children too. She has two kids, Chris and Celaina, right? If its the same woman she is still in the Sea Org.

18. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Was her married name Jessica Velasco?

Was she tall and dark hair and pretty?

19. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Should have read more posts.

If it is the Jessica that Larry is referring to, she was on staff in Boston after leaving the Freewinds where she was posted.

She was married to Gerardo Velasco. I believe they routed out of the SO because she was preganant and came to Boston. She was on staff in Boston till the early 2000's.

She had divorced Gerardo and went to be on staff at Tampa org which is where I believe she still is today if it is the same woman.

20. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

You are correct. Jessica was working for her father, Randon (Randy) K. Baxter at his consulting business, RMS Precision Resources, on Ranch Road in Tarpon Springs until he was forced to close after being sued by two banks & the Dept of HUD. Both Randy & Jessica live in separate homes in New Port Richey. Jessica's mother Molly is listed in business records circles as Margaret S. Baxter.

Jessica divorced Gerardo Javier Velasco (DOB 01/02/72) and he now lives on Gulf Blvd in Clearwater Beach, CA. Jessica is not in the Sea Org.

Here's a link to Randon & Molly's former work in the Guardian's Office:
    http://www.lermanet.com/garyweber/