Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Karen#1, Dec 19, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Katrina Reyes entered the Sea org at 11 years old, having the do the brutal boot namp called Estates "Project Force" for 1 year. and another ! year, 365 days on the Purification Rundown, a drugless child forced to sweat out her drugs !
    But that is only the beginning of her story... She has lost her MOM to the Sea Org who has disconnected from her and shuns her never having seen her grandchild. Worth a view

2. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

And their stated goal is "a world without insanity..."

sheesh.

Jack

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Karen#1

An extrememly poignant mother and daughter final good byes with Katrina who was forced into the Sea Org at 11 years old, shares part 3 of her story.
    It is has many twists and turns, but this is the hearbreaK ONE.
    Kicked out of the Sea Org, completely penniless, while holding her mother for slave labor and emotional blackmail.

This video fully explains why they are called a CULT.
    FAMILY means NOTHING in Scientology.

The ONLY importance is the cult, the group, the Mother Church and anything else has zero validity and importance.
    The actual point of declaring Katrina a Suppressive Person was because she LIKED and commented on a picture of Tom deVocht with his dog. Facebook police called her up and ORDERED her against such activity. Katrina told them more than once she was NOT a Scientologist and not under their jurisdiction of what she did her like.

I AM NOT A SCIENTOLOGIST !
    ~~Katrina Reyes.the story here ~~

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  4. apple

apple Patron Meritorious

I listened to all three interviews with Katrina Reyes. They are heartbreaking, I am humbled by her hardship. I dont' think that her experience in Scientology is alone. In hindsight she may have been better off to stay in Moscow working for Starbucks and to forget about Scientology, her conditions and the freeloaders debt. This may not have been possible because in her mind she was still imprisoned in the cult.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  5. Karen#1

#scientology #Scientologyaftermath #Cult #Religion #Scientologytheaftermath
    To Celebrate the latest Fair Game attacks on me, I rejoice in tweeting their most Sekrit SEKRIT~~Scientology basic beliefs and origin myths.
    The Power Point presentation by Hubbard on Xenu.
    It all started with being called in for Income Tax by the ancient Incarnation of the IRS 75 million years ago.

AND THEN
    And Tommy Davis denied all of the Xenu story...

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Before I watch those I am going to the pharmacy or health food store to get some anti-Pneumonia items and a lie(s)-detector and then have on hand a book on gratitude to help me indulge in the joy of being out of the scientology scam.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

And if we had an e-meter, say, 3000 years ago in Greece we would not be talking about SciFi (like Xenu).
    We would have been talking about the Greek gods and conflicts amongst the "gods" on Mount Olympus (not Xenu nor intergalactic space travel).

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Don't they ever learn?
    No case gain?

9. Karen#1

Leah interviewed with Jeffrey Augustine yesterday.
    Tony Ortega reported how they are currently stalking her in an effort to intimidate with Private Investigators....do they really think they get Season 3 aborted ? LOL
    Here it is ~~
    Leah Remini discusses her A&E show Scientology and the Aftermath, Scientology's Fair Game, the Aftermath Foundation, and other topics.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • List
  10. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Leah Remini interview by Chris Shelton removed from this thread because of request.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  11. Karen#1

Mike talks about Scientology and the Aftermath‘s upcoming third season, which appears to be the reason for a new wave of Fair Game harassment from Scientology’s hired goons. Leah has observed Private investigators stalking her and following her. — At the same time that the church is trying to project a very different image with its new television network. Mike describes how David Miscavige orders his Office of Special Affairs minions to do something about Leah’s show, and how this results in actions that are irrational and actually harm Scientology by exposing its sleazy Fair Game tactics, Rinder also recounts the series of events that led him to escape from the Church of Scientology in 2007. “This leads to Mike describing the internal justice system of Scientology and why the church covers up sexual molestation and the other crimes and misdeeds committed by Scientologists, Mike also discusses the new Aftermath Foundation and how it exists to help Scientologists get started again in life after fleeing Scientology with literally nothing, just as he did a decade ago.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • List
  12. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Karen - please ask Jeffery this: In his discussion with Mike they discuss how the IRS can't legally question the fact that the ideal orgs are just for show, as it would violate the separation of church and state laws. However, why would they qualify, since the majority of the ideal orgs were not purchased by Scientology, nor were the renovations paid by the church either? They were gifted to the church by those who paid the purchase price. They are not an asset the church invested it's own money to acquire.

If the church needs to show purchases of real estate to counter the violation of the laws limiting the accumulation of wealth, how do these gifted properties achieve that end?

Mimsey

13. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

I can't answer your question directly, since this kind of theological ;) discussion about interpretations of the US constitution has started to bore me quite a while ago, and I'm certainly no help with financial or legal matters as well. But here's an interesting thought, something I've read a while ago on one of these blogs, and this kind of argumentation certainly would play a role if the matter ever were discussed in court:
    Scientology Ideal Orgs happen to stand empty for most of the time - but then, that is the case for Christian churches too...! (Or mosques, or whatever kind of temple...!)
    If you think of it...
    Ergo any Scientology lawer might bring up this very comparison all too soon, followed by: "So what...?"
    :duh:
    :confused:

14. Karen#1

Mimsey ~~ I will have Jeffrey read your communication so that he can respond. Thanks !