Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Karen#1, Dec 19, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Dave B.

Not only are criminal acts hidden from authorities and law enforcement, they are hidden from other Sea Org members and locked down in a vault.
    "Need to know" basis. This is compelled by RTC and OSA. It's all secret. And this is why new Sea org members have to sign REAMS of papers that they will NEVER ever discuss or reveal anything that occurred internally or anything that they HEARD occurred internally. The obsession for secrecy and non transparency is monumental.
    Every now and again a more recent blow spills the beans regardless of what was signed.
    I have a whole series of videos forthcoming interviewing Peter Nyiri who fled after 22 years in the Sea Org.
    He fled from Freewinds about 14 months ago.
    https://seaorganization.org/about/

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • List
  2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Great point. There are definitely other personality traits to consider.

The importance of character has been known for centuries. The ancient Greek, Heraclitus, proclaimed that “a man’s character is his fate.” And thinkers such as Ralph Waldo Emerson underscore the important role character plays in how a person both views and deals with the world has been Emerson said: “People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.” He also said, “Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think.” (See Ralph Waldo Emerson. Essays: Second Series, Essay Three: Character [1844].)
    Simon, George. How Did We End Up Here?: Surviving and Thriving in a Character Disordered World (Kindle Locations 221-227). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Karen#1

Karen and Jeff of Surviving Scientology do their first joint video together.
    In this video Karen discusses Hubbard’s secret instructions on what a Scientologist is supposed to do when he or she is dying, and then what they are to do immediately after death. Then move onto other topics such as Disconnection Clear, Refunds, Repayments..

4. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

So if the running around the heavenly body is done to make you sane does that mean when a scientologist dies they are insane?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  5. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

In this video, it's mentioned that Scientology did a survey of Scientology public in 1982 and Disconnection came back as the #1 issue. I've never heard of that survey. I'd think that would be super classified. You just can't acknowledge that kind of reality inside the bubble.

Does anyone know if a national poll or study has been done to see what the general public think of Scientology?

I've noticed that the word "Cult" has been getting tossed around an awful lot in the media and on the internet lately and I can't think of any reason for that other than the success of things like Leah and Going Clear. In many articles writers now skip "cult" and just use "Scientology" to impart the same meaning. The vernacular has suddenly shifted. My sense is that Scientology is at an all time low in public opinion but it would be interesting to see how detailed their understanding of it is.

6. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Jeff mentions that David Mayo was leaching calcium (loosing teeth).
    Had he developed some form of cancer?

(Sometimes this happens with some types of cancer which causes bone deterioration.)

7. Karen#1

Craving religious recognition, screaming 1st amendment in the law courts....."Religious Tax exemption?
    How very religious....
    My video must have hit a nerve.
    Always good to know what rattles them.

https://twitter.com/KarendlaCariere/status/1012844383077478400
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  8. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Amazing that an organization that respects no one's First Amendment rights, not even their own members in good standing, and are absolutely intolerant of opposing views, yet they expect others to respect their First Amendment rights.

What they deserve instead is an investigation into how they used religious cloaking to defraud the federal government.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  9. programmer_guy

How old was David Mayo when he lost his teeth?

10. TheOriginalBigBlue

Yes, it must be your new video format. You are such a great looking couple with lot's of chemistry like Oh No Ross & Carrie. Flourishing and prospering drives SPs crazy, yes?

OSA...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

Based on the following, he would have been in his 40's.
    He didn't lose all his teeth.
    https://tonyortega.org/2018/02/02/d...top-technical-wizard-and-target-of-fair-game/

12. programmer_guy

13. Karen#1

*New Video today*
    Jeffrey Augustine interviews former Sea Org member Peter Nyiri on 22 years in the Scientology Cult Sea Organization.Peter's escape is thrilling
    he not only escaped by intercepted his wife at Tampa Airport and rescued her out of the cult. The story unwinds in segments.
    s

This is Part 1 which is a good education on what happens if you're a Sea Org member with a serious medical condition.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Thanks for this Karen. I want to hear the rest of his story.....where is Part 2, etc.?

15. Karen#1

We are letting them out one at a time now that they are ready. Part 2 is a REAL "Ouch !" You will get a lot out of following the series because he only fled some 15 months ago and gives recent data with good insights

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. TheOriginalBigBlue

I was interested to hear what he had to say about the uniforms. Even getting 3. - 10. a week I bought all my own uniforms and shoes at a uniform shop. Those cheap dress shoes were a killer. It did seem that they were supplying uniforms through a centralized requisition process lately, especially since they have a greater variety of uniforms to designate different areas of work which were probably too custom for a local shop at the different locations. So it sounds like they are now skimming money for uniforms off the top of Financial Planning for the staff pay allocation to accommodate individual uniform requisition requests. When we bought our own uniforms we had to wear them threadbare and we my not have had enough changes to wear clean changes, especially if we were working long hours and couldn't do laundry, which was an obvious bad PR image so I can see where they could be trying to avoid this. Central acquisition might be cheaper but they probably make staff buy more sets more often and they are still shifting the financial burden onto the individual staff member. This is in effect a subsidy of the organization's PR image by impoverished staff.

Are there any other deductions being taken off of the staff pay FP allocation?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

When will the next one be coming here?

18. Gib

Gib Crusader

I don't like the interview format. You folks are becoming to hollywood like, just an interview, real live is best, IMHO

19. TheOriginalBigBlue

It's OK but I like the split screen format better. It's more natural to watch the interviewer while they are talking than just the interviewee sitting their waiting to respond and Jeff is very personable in video so why not include him? From a purely marketing standpoint the more face time Jeff has in vids the more recognition. It's a good thing.

Including pix of stuff like the berthing bunks is excellent. And those ARE the exact bunks. I think that picture is from the 7th floor Main Building RPF berthing in Big Blue but in Clearwater you also had to hang your towels and stuff all over the place like that because with the humidity it never dried and there were too many people in a room to just hang stuff on the bathroom towel bars.

20. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

Don't you think that It was largely dehydration? It's a miracle that he didn't lose his life!