Karla Zamudio, Actress, Resigns from C of S

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by c-orgy, Feb 21, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. c-orgy

c-orgy Patron with Honors

2. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Another One Bites The Cult. :)

3. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

4. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

Good for her!:thumbsup:

5. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Great news ...:happydance:

To be a celebrity and connected with the CoS will not be great for a career in tinsel town and hopefully JT and JC and others will wake up and step up to the plate and say enough is enough I'm outa here :yes::yes:

6. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

I did not know Karla but I am grateful that she has seen the light and has resigned. I hope that she will continue to be outspoken about it so that others may find their freedom as well.

7. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Sounds like the new cool thing in Hollywood to further your career is to LEAVE the Church of Scientology.

No argument here from me. Good move, Karla.

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Now that is the most concise, powerful cult-killer statement I can ever remember seeing by a celeb.

It will reverberate throughout the entertainment industry, even though she is a smaller player.

If you want to see people running for cover in Hollywood, just mention...

* HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES

* MONEY SCAMS

* PHYSICAL BEATINGS​

Brilliant job Karla!!!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  9. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Bloody AWESOME!!!!!!

Just made my night, I go to bed a happy dude with images of Zamudio boobies floating through mah head..... knowing, that, their master~~ is FREE!

:happydance:

10. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

:clap::clap::clap: DM's cult is falling apart. :dieslaughing:

11. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Will they now have to recall and reshoot that video? Now that she is certainly an SP?

12. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

13. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Fuck'n hell Ogs. I spat my dinner all over my keyboard! :D

14. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

The face of an SP?

...hopefully Karla will commit to be on "The Road back from Total Slavery" float being organised for a tour of LA orgs this year.

15. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

deleted post
    Sorry

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  16. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes new videos , he should just choose actors outside Cof$ to avoid reshoots. Must be Whirling like a dervish inside DMs head..

I wonder how many got sent to the RPF for this F_up? Tommy Davis, maybe even his mum too, be doing the Actors RPF? Relative Protective Fallout.

17. Natalie

Natalie Patron with Honors

I wouldn't put it past the cult to start using animation for their tech films so as to side step this pesky problem of actors leaving Scientology.

18. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

LOL

19. Yeah I guess belonging to an insane man's batshit crazy UFO cult went out of vogue in Hollywood, kind of like excessive drug use, erratic behavior, and numerous run-ins with the law did. Time for the cult to join forces with the Nation of Islam and the Westboro Baptist Church and start targeting who every it is they target.

Good for her for GTFO out of Hubbard's con game.

20. It the cult's ability with animation is anything like their ability with the internet, they might as well draw stick figures on a pad of paper and place in in front of the camera.