Kate Ceberano ambassador for National Breast Cancer Foundation

Discussion in 'Scientology Infiltrates Society' started by tetloj, Oct 7, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

nbcf.jpg

I found out from another Australian poster at the Bunker - apparently she was on one of the morning shows

I have sent this below to the organisation.

Some other Aussies/exes may feel inclined to talk about their experiences with Scientology and cancer.

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Oh Kate, Kate ...

Did you forget that someone with breast cancer is PTS? They are out ethics, suppressed (this life or take your choice) blah blah.

Or do you seriously believe that scientology can help them? Walking down the wrong road darlin', sad to see. That big heart you have needs to be combined with a little truth here.

You are falsely representing your "religion" and in this case there is no excuse.

That is the reality.

3. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Seriously? Kate Ceberano has accepted a position as Ambassador for the National Breast Cancer Foundation?

:omg:

I've heard it all now.

Is it a paid position?

I assume it is because if it isn't she will be lying for no good reason (other than PR for the cofs).

The only positive thing about this is that Ben Fordham (the amazing Aussie Journalist) and others, will be able to question her about her belief regarding "PTSness" and illness ... and I'd very much like to hear how she responds!

Sickening.

4. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Maybe her singing career is really tanking now?

Considering other options...

5. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Good news!

She could educate the national breast cancer association about $cientologyDr Hubbard and his discoveries about entities causing cancer.
    Looking forward to have a new cancer cure: Exorcism!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016