What's new

Kate in tune with wacky Tom

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
And that's how Alanzo has reached that post count. :p

Yes, I have learnt well from him.
He is indeed a great teacher, I'll soon have 5 stars too.
:D

Now we need to add OSA suspects, the true definition of evaluation and a little more on nose picking.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well...chickens is getting boring for one thing.
It's fun for us but how about the poor lurkers? :melodramatic:

Well, chickens are boring for some of us.

But they are a source of endless fascination for Tansy, though.

And yes, Kate Ceberano sticking up for Tom Cruise is very important. We should make note of that.

Can we somehow work chickens into Kate Ceberano and Tom Cruise in order to achieve the best of all worlds?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
That is quite beyond me at the moment.
Over to Tansy.

Nah, I'm not rising to Alanzo's bait. :no:

It's a nice day, I think my time would be better spent going for a pleasant walk. Later, FTS. :)

12252.jpg

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kate and James

Kate is known in Australia, not in the US. James is an ugly rich guy who can get any woman who will go with an ugly guy for money. Chickens? got nothing...

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself, obviously....

Kate Ceberano is an Australian who, I believe, has an aboriginal genetic history.

Tom Cruise is a fallen Catholic who studied for the priesthood and became a fanatic Scientologist, instead.

The Chicken has been around for millions of years.

The "Chicken Incident" was in the first draft of "A History of Man", but was edited by transcriptionists, leaving Taansy stuck and dramatizing the incident over and over.

As Scientologists, Tom Cruise and Kate Ceberano both feel bad for Taansy, but without a Hubbard reference, they can only look upon the spectacle with disgust and revulsion.

There.

Can we continue with the thread now? FTS is about to turn me into a little cinder with her glaring Aussie eyes.

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself, obviously....

Kate Ceberano is an Australian who, I believe, has an aboriginal genetic history.

Tom Cruise is a fallen Catholic who studied for the priesthood and became a fanatic Scientologist, instead.

The Chicken has been around for millions of years.

The "Chicken Incident" was in the first draft of "A History of Man", but was edited by transcriptionists, leaving Taansy stuck and dramatizing the incident over and over.

As Scientologists, Tom Cruise and Kate Ceberano both feel bad for Taansy, but without a Hubbard reference, they can only look upon the spectacle with disgust and revulsion.

There.

Can we continue with the thread now? FTS is about to turn me into a little cinder with her glaring Aussie eyes.

Actually Kate has a Philipino genetic history.

I believe it was the 'Chicken Incident' that caused TC's couch episode. Clear dramatisation there.

Perhaps Taansy's situation relates more to 'Chicken Incident #2' ?

Having met Kate, I can say she's no chicken. She just feels a responsibility to defend TC's right to be one.

Sorry to correct the mighty Alanzo. :p