What's new

Kathy Elliott: Did You Ever Wonder About Scientology OTs?

It's a good question. Sorry if I can't give an off-the-top-of-my-head answer.

Don't be sorry, just find another part of your head from where you can give the answer.
If you'd rather not, as a sort of privacy issue don't worry about it. However, it could be interesting to try and find what you want if you really are unsure what it is you would like to get from the OT levels (I am presuming it is OT levels but it could be NOTS or Ls or...anyway, the "upper" bridge.)

Lots of people here wanted something and achieved it partially, fully, or not at all. Whether or not they got it they may consider they could have gotten it elsewhere, or with less pain.
Some might have gotten things they didn't think they would get, positive or negative.
Many, or most, feel that things they wanted were used as bait to trap them.

I am also curious about the people you mentioned who were examples of people who seemed to have benefited from upper level scientology, in your observation ( I hope I am being true to what you wanted to express). What did you see in them specifically, that made you think that you wanted what they had -something that could probably be gotten from scientology?

And yet another question. How come you saw that something special and you thought/decided that it was attained by doing scientology? Do you never see the same things in people who have never done scientology?

Here's the next question. Grit your teeth for this one. I have got to ask! How can you have been on ESMB all this time and presumably elsewhere on the net and read of all the bizarre deranged upper level self abuse and abuse by others and want to do that to yourself? If there are particular processes that you think are less deranged or not deranged at all, what are they? I haven't done them myself so everything might not be so off-the-wall as BT auditing, for all I know.

You added a different, but very relevant aspect to the thread topic. People wonder why they do it and why they did it. Why do you want to do it? Don't be shy.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't be sorry, just find another part of your head from where you can give the answer.
If you'd rather not, as a sort of privacy issue don't worry about it. However, it could be interesting to try and find what you want if you really are unsure what it is you would like to get from the OT levels (I am presuming it is OT levels but it could be NOTS or Ls or...anyway, the "upper" bridge.)

Lots of people here wanted something and achieved it partially, fully, or not at all. Whether or not they got it they may consider they could have gotten it elsewhere, or with less pain.
Some might have gotten things they didn't think they would get, positive or negative.
Many, or most, feel that things they wanted were used as bait to trap them.

I am also curious about the people you mentioned who were examples of people who seemed to have benefited from upper level scientology, in your observation ( I hope I am being true to what you wanted to express). What did you see in them specifically, that made you think that you wanted what they had -something that could probably be gotten from scientology?

And yet another question. How come you saw that something special and you thought/decided that it was attained by doing scientology? Do you never see the same things in people who have never done scientology?

Here's the next question. Grit your teeth for this one. I have got to ask! How can you have been on ESMB all this time and presumably elsewhere on the net and read of all the bizarre deranged upper level self abuse and abuse by others and want to do that to yourself? If there are particular processes that you think are less deranged or not deranged at all, what are they? I haven't done them myself so everything might not be so off-the-wall as BT auditing, for all I know.

You added a different, but very relevant aspect to the thread topic. People wonder why they do it and why they did it. Why do you want to do it? Don't be shy.

I may come back to this later , but for now; I've certainly known people whom I believe have achieved spiritual advancement through other disciplines and practices, and have even written about them on here.

But one thing that bugs me here about your post is the word "specifically". It sounds like you're saying, "You're going to have to work your socks off on here to convince me of anything." That isn't the kind of conversation I want to have on here about anything (or even think there'd be any point to it).

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Didn't "Captain" Bill Robertson call himself an "ethical OT"?

Didn't he die of cancer?

How the hell does an "OT" get cancer?

Hmmm, maybe it's all BS.:questions:

I may come back to this later , but for now; I've certainly known people whom I believe have achieved spiritual advancement through other disciplines and practices, and have even written about them on here.

But one thing that bugs me here about your post is the word "specifically". It sounds like you're saying, "You're going to have to work your socks off on here to convince me of anything." That isn't the kind of conversation I want to have on here about anything (or even think there'd be any point to it).

The word "specifically" is not intended to get you to work hard, just to be specific.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Aha! So an OT such as "Captain" Bill isn't at cause over his own body?

Hmm. In that case I think I'll give his Bridge a miss.:yes:

A wise move methinks TE.

Freezoners, Milestone 2ers, Ron's Orgers, scientologists, they're all the same afaiac, and the people involved are either reaching for that unattainable pie in the sky or are cynically duping gullible people who are seeking 'spiritual enlightenment'.

The demented garbage spouted by Bill Roberson rivals (and of course is derivative of) Hubbard's Xenu/OTIII narrative and is equally risible.

All this has probably been said many times before and expressed more cogently, but it bears repeating IMO.

BTW: Avast doesn't like this page and blocked it. www.galac-patra.org/

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Did You Ever Wonder About Scientology OTs? <-- other than there aren't any ?

Hell, it is easy to " exteriorize " & achieve that on " stably " : just kill yourself.