Kelly Jordan has left the Church of Scientology

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by CommunicatorIC, Nov 18, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Kelly Jordan has left the Church of Scientology.

Tony Ortega has the story.

Even the local Scientology mission is hiding a horror show of abuse: Kelly Jordan tells her tale

http://tonyortega.org/2016/11/18/se...ology-mission-kelly-jordan-tells-us-her-tale/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]

We noticed Tim DeWall made an interesting comment at his Facebook page about a new set of people coming out of Scientology and reaching out to him and his wife, Sylvia. You may remember the story we did about the DeWalls, and the audiotape that recorded the moment Sylvia was learning that a young ethics officer at the Flag Land Base planned to have her declared a “suppressive person,” forcing her to cut off all of her relationships with other church members.

We told Tim we’d be interested to hear from any of the new people who have contacted them. So Tim introduced us to Kelly Jordan. Kelly lives in Sarasota after leaving her job at Scientology’s Clearwater mission eight years ago. What follows is the Facebook messenger conversation we had, edited only a little for clarity.

I was on staff at the Clearwater mission for 14 years and it was pretty horrible. I left in 2008. I live in Sarasota now, I have a very good life. Mostly I just feel really stupid for sticking around so long. During my time in Scientology there was quite a bit of what I would consider to be emotional abuse, not to mention financial instability in the extreme.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

2. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

think I'm getting old or spoiled by youtube and audible but I'm tired of reading blogs, just upload a video or do a little homebrew talkshow it's way more fun to watch people tell stories and their expressions than to sit and read it's so slow and mechanical...

k i'm done

oh wait, i think there's an app for that i'll find it, reads webpages

ah this one works http://ttsreader.com/

3. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Tried to find her Facebook page but there's a million Kelly Jordan's....anybody find it?