Kirstie Alley on Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by ThetanExterior, Aug 15, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Nada Da Doo Ron Jon

Wouldn't it be horrible to be so desperate to "not be wrong" about all of the promoting one's done to boast the sick "science" of the "mind" in the form of Scientology that one's "ser fac", to use Scientology to unravel Scientology, about it's total truth and righteousness and therefore vicariously one's own righteousness that one has to wear horse blinders so gargantuan to hide from yourself the mental illness you've been promoting and just can't ever stop promoting or face being SO FUCKING WRONG about what you've lured so many innocent people into? The pileup of ruined lives a Cruise or a Travolta is truthfully responsible for? What Hell awaits such social miscreants? Or do they think they can as is their own time tracks which exist purely so that no one can escape judgement when one's time before the judge comes? Whomever one consider that to be doesn't change for a moment who it will turn out to be. Maybe it's the collective pileup of one's true victims with God sitting beside them as judge, and not just those fraudulently claiming whiplash but those whose lives have truly been destroyed through feeding them to the monster and his minions. Responsibility is all theirs? Well you are about to find out aren't you boys? How many more decades of living high on the hog do you have? Can't you feel the end of your run coming? We all do.

2. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

Krustie Kiss and Tell ... one kiss and She was ready to tie the not

Alright Mr. Miscavige, I'm ready for my close-up"

3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Saying that she would have married travolta is stunning..it prooves they really live in a bubble out of reality.
    She seems to be the only one who ignores THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
    :oops:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  4. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

She was right at the end when she blurted out "this Is a gross story"

she went on and on about how Fidelity was important to her Her..

Krustie and JT were married at the time. oops

was ready to let Fidelity fly away on Trovoltas Jet Stream

now the audience of Brig Brother,her Auditors,and 2000 other Scientology Staffers,David Miscavige.. all understand her undying Love for Johnny

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  5. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

The show ended last night and Kirstie came a very creditable second place.

Scientology was only mentioned that one time when someone asked her about it and she refused to talk about it. For the rest of her time in the Big Brother house she was nice to people and made herself likeable.

In her aftershow interview she said her time on the show had "made me a better person". So this OT VIII has found that spending time with non-scientologists discussing anything but scientology has made her a better person. Well done Kirstie.:clap:

She has also shown scientologists everywhere that the way to win friends and influence people is to not mention scientology.

6. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Kirstie today gives The Sun newspaper a major interview in which she tries to say that John Travolta isn't gay.

She also admits having gained 30lb in weight recently but she isn't concerned. This is an OT VIII who is grossly overweight because she stuffs herself with cookies and a year ago contracted a disease that caused her to spend most of her time lying in bed for 10 months.

What a great poster girl for scientology.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7272605/cbb-kirstie-alley-john-travolta-romance-revealed/

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018 at 8:06 AM
  7. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

[​IMG]

HOLLYWOOD superstars Kirstie Alley and John Travolta are so close they have a hole in the fence between their properties so they can privately access each other’s mansion that ...

Nevermind, you're not supposed to slag off people here unless it's the Fat Controller or Miscavige, so I'll edit my salacious comment, but you can use your imagination. :biggrin:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018 at 11:52 AM
  8. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Nada Da Doo Ron Jon

I think Kirstie Alley looks more like a transvestite man than Nathan Lane did in his movie with Robin Williams as the transvestite star of the show in the gay nightclub Robin owned, I forget the name of it.
    She looks much more like a male transvestite than Nathan Lane when she rolls out of bed in the morning with no make up whatsoever!

9. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

I've always thought that she is Bi.
    Kelly Preston, too.
    They both have a Male 'flow' about them.

10. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Birdcage! I loved that movie.

I saw Nathan Lane in something recently and he has aged really well ... he looks amazing.

:D