Kirstie Alley on Twitter

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by Emma, Jul 21, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. thewritegoddess

thewritegoddess Patron with Honors

She claims she's having fun playing with trolls, but as you can read a lot of it is her rambling psycho bullshit about bigotry.

2. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Kirstie, you go gurl! Everyday you're hastening the long overdue demise of this bat-shit crazy cult. You should be given some type of award for anti-cult education. As in: "Look at Kirsite, she's an OT." You can be one too!
    Bwhahahahahaaa :roflmao:

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

[​IMG]

4. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

Kirstie's words are ugly, and make her look ugly. I don't get why she has to attack Leah personally. :bully: Oh yeah, Kirstie is a Scientologist, and OT! :faceslap:.
    Check out this article in TV Guide about Kirstie and her name calling of Leah (bigot, etc.) The comments run on Disqus, so a few Bunkerites posted comments. Interesting reading, a troll makes and appearance.

LINK = http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kirstie-Alley-Leah-Remini-1074382.aspx

5. Cheappassion

Cheappassion Patron

Thanks for stepping up there, anoncat. :thumbsup:

6. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

My pleasure, but it is hard to snap it before the comments get deleted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

8. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Re: Kirstie Alley on Twitter - Kirstie vs Eric Idle - January 2014

Eric Idle = Comic genius.
    Kirstie Alley = Over-enthusiastic fan of the word "bigot"; self-appointed arbiter of That-Which-Shall-Be-Labelled-'Slur'. (See: 'Epic fail - chronic'.)

To read the recent Tweets of both, here's the link to The Underground Bunker: http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/24/eric-idle-and-kirstie-alley-discuss-scientology/

JB - <---Devoted adept of the "Good Book of All That's Funny Is All That Matters" which begins, In the beginning, there was Python...

9. ForLease

ForLease Maximus Squirrel

Brilliant!

10. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

In Kirtie's case 'bigots' are but one species of $cientology(tm) mice.

[​IMG]

11. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Re: Kirstie Alley on Twitter - Kirstie vs Eric Idle - January 2014

I see on the Bunker this morning she acquired a new nickname: Tweetzilla! :biggrin:

12. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Re: Kirstie Alley on Twitter - Get Ready, Alley v Michael McKean Coming Soon?

37 minutes ago, Michael McKean (@MJMcKean) tweeted:

"Finishing my Kleenex related note: I like my mucous like I like my Scientologists: clear."

Think Ms. Alley will start another Twitter fight?

JB

13. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

14. silk spectre

silk spectre New Member

Must admit that I do not know who Eric Idle is - but I just LOVE the Spanish Inquisition-quote, as the Monty Python-sketch is one of my
    all-time-favourites. A very classy way to dismiss K. Alley - she is annoying as hell.