Kirstie previews tonight

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by Dean Blair, Dec 4, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  2. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

You just noticed she is much bigger? :unsure: I think you are meaning she is fluffy. :wink2:
  3. Rene Descartes

Rene Descartes Gold Meritorious Patron

I miss the good ol' Wrath of Khan days

4. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

She still doesn't look quite as huge as Veronica's Closet or Fat Actress.
  5. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

I havn't seen her Non-E formula yet so she must be applying Emergency in a state of Non-E. She should know she will wind up in Liability for skipping a step.
    I like Rhea Perlmans line after Kirstie calls herself an evil genius, "You got that half right."

6. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

I saw her on the preview - :puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares: about Kirstie Alley - she is a HAS BEEN and is now a cow!! She used to be so pretty but the "cult personality" she purchased and trained in Scientology is just repulsive..when I see her on the screen...I immediately think - fat cow with a foul mouth!!
  7. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

a week ago,I saw a trailer for that ....:duh:

just another stupid show,it will stop showing till the end of season...maybe!:coolwink:
  8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Dean, can you do me a favor? Can you edit your post and switch the link in it to this one so she's not getting hits to her web site
    http: // (just close the space between : and // so the video come up)

This is the video with the preview, direct from youtube
  9. AnonyMary

This will bomb. Even Rhea Perlman can't save it.
  10. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Here's a review. I personally think that D- was a generous grade. I guess they didn't give it an F because none of her shit-slinging monkeys made a guest appearance.

Read more here:
  11. AnonyMary

Kirstie must be pissed off at Kristin Chenoweth, but of course can't say anything publicly because of the show, lol:

Chenoweth appears in episode 1 tonight :biggrin:
  12. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Okay. Done. I do plan to watch it tonight and I really doubt that it will be very good even though Kramer is in it.
  13. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

I think it will run for an entire season only because it's on the little-watched TV Land. One has to have cable to watch the show.

It's on TV Land because the 3 major networks turned their backs on greenlighting her show. Early reviews of the show have been poor.
  14. Sassy

Sassy Patron Meritorious

Did anyone else catch Kirstie on Howard Stern this morning? I was actually enjoying the interview until she went into her $cio spiel. And Stern himself was basically saying STFU to people who criticize others' religions. Robin got in a good line, something about "doesn't your religion kick people out?" Kirstie did talk about Leah Remini a little, nothing scathing but basically why would she hang around someone who criticizes religion, etc. I expected way more from her, especially after the Twitter diarrhea she was spewing when Leah busted out.

And the best part of all? Kirstie said "there are tens of millions of $cios across the world". :duh::duh::melodramatic::melodramatic: And she meant it. Who the eff is feeding this crap to her??? She threw around some standard cult lingo too. Anyway, she's still in DEEEEEEEEEP.

And I got quite a giggle out of seeing the pic Kristin Chenowith posted of her dinner with Jenny from the Block. :coolwink::coolwink:
  15. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Howard Stern is quite the hypocrite playing both sides of the fence. He has openly mocked & criticized Scientology, but brown noses Krustie..

16. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

TV Land? That's basically like a an ex big-leager baseball player (who was a star) getting a minor league contract. In other words the team is doing her a favor for her past work/production. And has a wait and see attitude in the hopes she can produce again then bring her up to the big leagues.

So if this flops she's about done. Retire to Clearwater.

She had a series recently on HBO? Something about her household and the weirdo's in it? I saw like 5 minutes of it and knew it was a flop. Because she was playing herself in it and Kirstie is not a likeable person.
  17. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I'm watching it for the lulz.

It's weaker than weak.

Bad writing. Bad plot. Bad cardboard supporting characters. Bad supporting actors who act robots.

AND it has Kirstie Alley in it!

This sucker will be lucky if 6 episodes get aired.

It's also the first time I've ever watched TVLand channel. Never heard of it before.

18. PingaLoca

PingaLoca New Member

19. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Yeah, saw the promo trailer. She is doing corny schtick, trying to be funny. Awful stuff.

Prediction I: They will try some cringey cutting-edge way to get attention, like Kirstie giving the finger to people. She has already done a lot of research on that "character".

Prediction II: Her show is da bomb! (not da good bomb)

Prediction III: After da show bombs, Kirstie will bounce back with a new reality show called "DWTS" (Dining With The Stars). The shows will pit contestants against Kirstie in gorge-fests gluttony contests to see who can pig out the most. If Kirstie falls behind in points, she begins stuffing multiple cheeseburgers into her mouth simultaneously, after which she tweets about Ron's tech for being cause over the body.

Wait, do people go to hell for saying mean stuff about Operating Actresses?
  20. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I wonder what other celebs think of her new show? Let's ask one. . .