What's new

Kudos to Mike Laws Re: Frank Pate Federal Indictment on wire fraud charges

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Thanks folks, but again, my role wasn't that large, I helped connect some of the dots, educate and connect people and offered some support. My basic rules for life are LEAD, FOLLOW OR SUPPORT, OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY. I just supported others that were willing to fight and had current things to fight for.

I have been getting private updates as well, had thought about posting but didn't have the time. There is solid evidence that Frank was running a scam with a charity for soldiers. This was one of the potential cases the FBI had, so this wasn't actually tried yet. The evidence came up in trial which is why the judge put all the enhancements on his sentence, together with Frank's lack of remorse. The judge appropriately dropped some of the enhancements for the crimes Frank was not actually prosecuted on. But he got the max for what he did.

It was somewhat sobering to me the reports on how miserable Frank is in Jail, that he is constantly complaining about how horrible it is, the food, everything, impact on his family, etc. etc. Maybe I should be cheering, because he earned his sentence, but it is still sobering to realize that we helped put a guy into his personal hell on earth for the rest of his life (effectively) family effects, etc. etc.

He is not just in prison for 20 years, he is in prison hating every minute of every day.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Thanks folks, but again, my role wasn't that large, I helped connect some of the dots, educate and connect people and offered some support. My basic rules for life are LEAD, FOLLOW OR SUPPORT, OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY. I just supported others that were willing to fight and had current things to fight for.

I have been getting private updates as well, had thought about posting but didn't have the time. There is solid evidence that Frank was running a scam with a charity for soldiers. This was one of the potential cases the FBI had, so this wasn't actually tried yet. The evidence came up in trial which is why the judge put all the enhancements on his sentence, together with Frank's lack of remorse. The judge appropriately dropped some of the enhancements for the crimes Frank was not actually prosecuted on. But he got the max for what he did.

It was somewhat sobering to me the reports on how miserable Frank is in Jail, that he is constantly complaining about how horrible it is, the food, everything, impact on his family, etc. etc. Maybe I should be cheering, because he earned his sentence, but it is still sobering to realize that we helped put a guy into his personal hell on earth for the rest of his life (effectively) family effects, etc. etc.

He is not just in prison for 20 years, he is in prison hating every minute of every day.

Don't worry, Mike. After all, he gets 10 years or so of free shelter, free food, free clothing and free training lessons from the best criminals that jail has to offer. Probably free sex from his cell mates too. What more could a criminal want?

Of course it's not really free, the tax payers pay for it, but that'd be another can of worms.

Sorry if I sound a bit cynical, but I kinda love it that a "white-collar criminal" really gets such a sentence. It kicks up my trust in jurisdiction a small notch or two.

EDIT:
Why did I say "10 years or so"? Because I've yet to see a white-collar criminal doin' full time.

FPate

Subject: Jonathan
Dexter;

Tell your friends these facts;

1). Jonathan lied on the stand, fact, proven by the transcripts that I now have from the trial process; and the evidence of record supports the fact of the lie(s) Jonathan told;

2) Prosecutor for the government coached Jonathan to lie, fact of record that even the Judge himself warns the prosecutor, he is "redirecting the witness" (JH) ---"at your peril"---(says Judge Mazzant)....the prosecutor in his arrogance, proceeded anyways. (all on the record)

3) Jonathan/USA provided NO evidence to show the transactions in question were for what was alleged ( "alleged " FX "scheme")
Yet even Jon slips up on record and admits, "I have records of everything we ever did"...(yet he/they did NOT provide this evidence for the records?.....) Truth hidden is the only way they got a "conviction(s)".......lies always fall away, when truth is revealed........

Don't worry Dexter, I am done with your kind and your games.....if mankind wants to keep buying the "Kool-Aid" that Scientology, FEDs, media, banking, etc,.. sells.....?? .........They can drink all they want to, I wont get in their way....

I have other fish to fry.......

take it easy Mijo.....

Frank

P.S.

My family is in the loop on this email as well..........just so you all know.

Subject: Jonathan Horwich
Hello All!

Spent the weekend going thru the transcripts of the trial process.......amazing grace!

So, Jonathan not only lies on the stand, {twice} he admits that the investments in question ( the convictions I was found "guilty" of) ARE something other then what I was taken to trial for. In other words, they did NOT try me for the Forex "scheme' {as they alleged}......the Trial was for "other conduct" {which is illegal, and reversible} (Surprise, unconstitutional)

The Prosecution also clearly dropped the ball during Jonathans testimony, (Jonathan admits to having records of ALL our business dealings outside, in his car....??? but they did NOT put this on the records as evidence??? Why???? [for the TRUTH will set you free.......!!!] This is also Illegal! And supports reversal.

Even judge Mazzant looks (thru his words) as though they(USA) are in a pickle as Jonathan gets to the end of his testimony,... Prosecutor wants to re-examine Jonathan {as we showed him to be a perjurer} and noted it in the records) and the judge says to The Prosecutor....."at your peril" ..........{ meaning if you re-examine, your making a mess even worse..) It looked ugly, and honestly they only got the conviction because the jury was out all weekend partying.....forgot the facts....,, and their closing argument was basically full of lies, and distortions of the truth we heard during trial.....in other words,,,,,induced verdict. Not real verdict.

Not one shred of evidence to support the charges, and in fact testimony from Jonathan to dispute the charges......!!!

I was right all along, in that they got the conviction on lies, and distortions of truth. In short, they committed "fraud on the court".....which is part of the argument that will now be documented in District Court this week. Then also in Appeals in New Orleans.

GAME OVER!!!

-Frank Pate

RogerB

Crusader
Subject: Jonathan
Dexter;

Tell your friends these facts;

Snipped . . . .

Don't worry Dexter, I am done with your kind and your games.....if mankind wants to keep buying the "Kool-Aid" that Scientology, FEDs, media, banking, etc,.. sells.....?? .........They can drink all they want to, I wont get in their way....

I have other fish to fry.......

Snipped . . .

-Frank Pate

Eh?!? Wasn't "The Dexter" Pate's best buddy, protecting his good name and delivering to him brilliant auditing as, to use "The D's" own words . . . like a brother????

So much for that version of "tech" . . . .

R

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Wow, I heard about people in the Pen being given tools and resources and time, making them able to harass the people that helped put them there, but I wasn't sure I believed it could be true, and this is the first time I have seen a real life example! Seriously WOW!

I haven't thought about this in perhaps a year, lol, I have MY OWN fish to fry, but reading the threatening and intimidating tone and self certainty of Frank Pate in this .... can't figure if it is calculated to upset, or if it is his instinctual nature.

Something that really struck me, and for myself, it is tied into a residual of the Scientology culture, it is the subconscious or perhaps self protective tendency to be intimidated by apparently absolutely certain superior knowledge on a variety of subjects. In this example is the law. Looking at what Frank claims, and IANAL, I know several things to be bull shit ... that Mr. Horwich should have brought into the court that day and given over every piece of evidence he had. Rules don't let you do that, all evidence to be admitted must be done at least 30 days prior to trial so that the opposing party has a chance to study and defend. If someone said they had Jimmy Hoffa's body in the trunk of their car during the trial on the stand, it couldn't be admitted.

I am sure Jon and the FBI and the federal prosecutors and all others did everything they could to make this as solid a case as they could.

I believe Frank is just trying to lash out and upset, and there is little to nothing he can do other than harass. It isn't worth people like Jon loosing a minutes sleep over IMHO.

Frank becomes a pretty pathetic example of humanity that plays his cards this way, it doesn't help him or his family, nor provide any reputational redemption for his kids or his family.

I guess it does confirm that Dexter Gelfand is no longer on Team Pate!

Last edited:

FPate

The Following are Public records ( available for all to see) of the trial transcripts, available on the PACER system,
under Case Number--- 4:14-cr-00125-ALM ..United States of America vs. Frank Edwin Pate
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonathan Horwich tells his recollection of the second investment in the charges against PATE;

Document 143, Page 333, lines 12-21

(pate is asking questions)

Q. "All right, SO what I would like to know regarding the $30,000 investment that were talking about right now, the one in the middle; do your recall an email between Mr. Pate and yourself outlining the parameters of the $30,000 investment?
A. Of the which?
Q. The one in November 2009.
A. NO.
Q. SO you have no recollection of the actual details?
A I don't recall it. Sorry."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------Now Jonathan has recall of particulars, only seconds later.....
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Pg 334 Document 143, Lines 23-24 continues onto page 335 lines 1-4

"BY MR. PATE

"Q Mr. Horwich, back to the $30,000 in November of 2009. Do you recall the terms of the contract being 180 days?
A. Do I recall what? Sorry?
Q Do you recall the terms of that contract being explained to you as 180 days, six months essentially?
A It was three months, whatever that is."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------Now Jonathan tells us he doesn't want to lie......but he lies under oath and on the record...------------
______________________________________________________________________________________

Page 318 Document 143 Lines 13; 17-22

Q. I got it. Okay. And do you recall receiving funds back in 2010?
A. "I cant say it was 2010, but for the second investment I made with you, I received some funds back."
Q Okay. So, just so were clear, your saying you did get some funds back but you cant say it was in 2010?
A. "Just because I DON'T WANT TO LIE. I would have to look at my computer records. I have it all on my computer"

------Now Jonathan tells us a different story on money back......
________________________________________________________________________________________

Page 331 Document 143 Lines 6-7

Jonathan Horwich states"

"Now I haven't seen one dime from any of those investments."
_______________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But he just told us "I don't want to lie", ...and you also told us you did receive money back..........???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now here is the best part........Jonathan tells us he HAS RECORDS neither provided to PATE pre trial, nor admitted on the Governments EXHIBIT list.........(this is Obstruction of justice by withholding evidence......)

A. "I would have to look at my records. I have it all on my computer."
Q. So you have---you keep records on your computer so you can verify when and where?
A. " I have everything we ever did."
_________________________________________________________________________________

Now why would the government, and Jonathan withhold submitting these records of evidence.....? after all, it would only show Pates guilt more clearly right?..............(see Document 58, Governments exhibit list..)
No.....in fact, they guaranteed Pates innocence and reversal of convections... because of this hiding of the truth of these events.
One persons Testimony( Jonathan) , unsupported by ANY corroborating evidence, is not sufficient to sustain a conviction of guilt.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Following are Public records ( available for all to see) of the trial transcripts, available on the PACER system,
under Case Number--- 4:14-cr-00125-ALM ..United States of America vs. Frank Edwin Pate:

_...TEXT that is nothing but tedious nitpicking that means nothing, picking apart tiny little pieces hoping this will somehow deflect from the BIG LIE, fraud and TOTAL SCAM Pate ran victimizing anyone he could...._

I can't believe anyone, unless his mother is still alive, is dumb enough to get this crap from Pate from jail and waste their time trying to post it online as some pathetic defense.

Pate is crappy con man who stole money to live a lifestyle beyond his means, and like so many con men before him, he now sit stewing in jail. I guess the only icing on the cake is he actually cares what people online are writing about him, in between avoiding the shower room alone, carving a shiv out of a melted toothbrush and figuring out a way to con other inmates out of their commissary accounts so he can have all the twinkies and ramen noodles.

Wow, I heard about people in the Pen being given tools and resources and time, making them able to harass the people that helped put them there, but I wasn't sure I believed it could be true, and this is the first time I have seen a real life example! Seriously WOW!

It's not Pate himself posting per se, it's some dupe on the outside he's sent this nonsense too. He's convinced him/her to post this laughably weak sauce defense and attack on his victims on is behalf. I don't know who would be stupid enough to listen to anything Pate has to say or write at this point, but I hope they at least have the excuse of being family, otherwise....wow.....there really is no limit to some people's gullibility and stupidity.

They do not allow inmates, esp those convicted of fraud, free access to online communication. At most they get access to an online legal library, but not general www access. (Smart phones smuggled into prisons are another story entirely, but I doubt Pate has the hookups to swing that.)

Last edited:

FPate

These are transcripts, Publicly Available, on the Pacer system, Under Case # 4:14-cr-00125-ALM-CAN
United States vs Frank Edwin Pate

Document 143, page 308, lines 15-22

BY MR. WILLIAMS(Prosecutor) Examining Jonathan Horwich

Q. "It is a deposit slip. Do you have the deposit slip in front of you?

A. "Yes, its a deposit slip for the $20,000 that was sent, you know, in the mail."

A. Yes"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Document 143, Page 309, lines 19-25
Q. " Thank you. All right. Mr Horwich, take a look, if you would, please, sir, at 174, Governments exhibit no 174.
A, Okay, Im there.
Q Does it appear to be an email?"
Q DId you recieve that email?"
------------page break to page 310 lines 1-3
A. Pardon Me?
Q Did you receive that e-mail?
A I did."

On PATES case, according to the Pacer system , he has changed his sentece three times now since Oct 2015.

(1) 29 October 2015, sentence was handed down of 262 months.

Then on error he noted to judge, a resentence on

(2) 4 November 2015 changed it to 210 months.

Most recently a remand for resentence( for an earlier noted error Pate preserved for appeal) was ordered by New Orleans on an agreed motion, which brought it down again...

(3) 26 May 2016 changed it to 168 months.

Now thats 94 months of incarceration given back to the USA, in only 7 months of fighting......and now hes on a new Direct appeal for all the other mistakes,{that his appeal attorney Seth Kretzer did not pick up}.

This just proofed up.....

In the United States District Court, of the Eastern District of Texas, Sherman Division, the following case has been 'discovered' as to being delivered to the court, defectively, and illegally.....

------United States vs. Scott Sherman (Eastern District Case # 4:33-cr-94-5) and (New Orleans Appeal case # 14-41354)

According to the Appeals court ruling in December, 2015, it was "discovered" that the Indictment against Sherman was defective.
The Grand Jury was expired {'over 24 months in session'}, and therefore unlawful. (Prosecutor ---Chris Andrew Eason--on PATES trial and case)

Additionally, Another case( in April 2014, US v Hodges 4:14-cr-0028) further leads to the conclusion, that the Indictments in the PATE case are also likely defective for the same reason.(Expired Grand Jury) in legal terms...., "fraud on the courts" Rule 60(b), perpetrated by the same prosecution team as Shermans. --------Chris Andrew Eason, and J.Andrew Williams......

Pate argued on 20 May 2015, that his Indictment was suspected of being fraudulent, as it was argued by PATE that "J.Andrew Williams" signed as the "grand jury foreperson". Transcripts show Williams denying that on the record.(Pre trial transcripts, 20 May 2015)
By reviewing the initials "JW" and JAW" on the original indictment in August, 2014 ( Document #1, on Pacer case 4:14-cr-00125-ALM-CAN) it certainly appears there could be merit to PATE's argument as well.

Sherman Division Federal District Magistrate Judge Amos Mazzant III, at Pretrial hearing, ruled that PATES argument was "frivolous"....however, now, in light of [US v Sherman] PATES earlier made argument seems "not so frivolous" after all?

This other case (SHERMAN) was going thru Appeal during Pates arguments made in May2015, so Prosecutors likely knew PATES arguments were with merit......and courts as well.

Also, Google Ken Paxton, AG for Texas. He is currently under indictment and challenging the Grand Jury under the same grounds..(expired) ......His Indictment is out of the Plano Office for the Eastern District of Texas.......(Paxton lives in Frisco TX), same place PATE lived in years past.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
These are transcripts, Publicly Available, on the Pacer system, Under Case # 4:14-cr-00125-ALM-CAN
United States vs Frank Edwin Pate

Document 143, page 308, lines 15-22

BY MR. WILLIAMS(Prosecutor) Examining Jonathan Horwich

Q. "It is a deposit slip. Do you have the deposit slip in front of you?

A. "Yes, its a deposit slip for the $20,000 that was sent, you know, in the mail."

A. Yes"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Document 143, Page 309, lines 19-25
Q. " Thank you. All right. Mr Horwich, take a look, if you would, please, sir, at 174, Governments exhibit no 174.
A, Okay, Im there.
Q Does it appear to be an email?"
Q DId you recieve that email?"
------------page break to page 310 lines 1-3
A. Pardon Me?
Q Did you receive that e-mail?
A I did."

On PATES case, according to the Pacer system , he has changed his sentece three times now since Oct 2015.

(1) 29 October 2015, sentence was handed down of 262 months.

Then on error he noted to judge, a resentence on

(2) 4 November 2015 changed it to 210 months.

Most recently a remand for resentence( for an earlier noted error Pate preserved for appeal) was ordered by New Orleans on an agreed motion, which brought it down again...

(3) 26 May 2016 changed it to 168 months.

Now thats 94 months of incarceration given back to the USA, in only 7 months of fighting......and now hes on a new Direct appeal for all the other mistakes,{that his appeal attorney Seth Kretzer did not pick up}.

This just proofed up.....

In the United States District Court, of the Eastern District of Texas, Sherman Division, the following case has been 'discovered' as to being delivered to the court, defectively, and illegally.....

------United States vs. Scott Sherman (Eastern District Case # 4:33-cr-94-5) and (New Orleans Appeal case # 14-41354)

According to the Appeals court ruling in December, 2015, it was "discovered" that the Indictment against Sherman was defective.
The Grand Jury was expired {'over 24 months in session'}, and therefore unlawful. (Prosecutor ---Chris Andrew Eason--on PATES trial and case)

Additionally, Another case( in April 2014, US v Hodges 4:14-cr-0028) further leads to the conclusion, that the Indictments in the PATE case are also likely defective for the same reason.(Expired Grand Jury) in legal terms...., "fraud on the courts" Rule 60(b), perpetrated by the same prosecution team as Shermans. --------Chris Andrew Eason, and J.Andrew Williams......

Pate argued on 20 May 2015, that his Indictment was suspected of being fraudulent, as it was argued by PATE that "J.Andrew Williams" signed as the "grand jury foreperson". Transcripts show Williams denying that on the record.(Pre trial transcripts, 20 May 2015)
By reviewing the initials "JW" and JAW" on the original indictment in August, 2014 ( Document #1, on Pacer case 4:14-cr-00125-ALM-CAN) it certainly appears there could be merit to PATE's argument as well.

Sherman Division Federal District Magistrate Judge Amos Mazzant III, at Pretrial hearing, ruled that PATES argument was "frivolous"....however, now, in light of [US v Sherman] PATES earlier made argument seems "not so frivolous" after all?

This other case (SHERMAN) was going thru Appeal during Pates arguments made in May2015, so Prosecutors likely knew PATES arguments were with merit......and courts as well.

Also, Google Ken Paxton, AG for Texas. He is currently under indictment and challenging the Grand Jury under the same grounds..(expired) ......His Indictment is out of the Plano Office for the Eastern District of Texas.......(Paxton lives in Frisco TX), same place PATE lived in years past.

So I wonder why the case didn't go Frank Pate's way.

Maybe he was guilty of wire fraud?

FPate

In the 5 Sept 2016 National Enquirer, Ronald (Ronnie) Miscavige Jr. is found to be running around with prostitutes and under investigation by the FBI, in WIlliamsburg VA.

Interesting that the FBI would have a dossier on him (It is sourced in the article), since hes only a "defector" from the church Of Scientology.....?
(makes more sense the FEDS have been so crazy after Frank Edwin Pate , being as he is truly an Scientology defector ...)

On August 21 2012, he was arrested on 3 charges of soliciting prostitution", investigated, questioned, and pled guilty to all three charges, then somehow, the case was simply DISMISSED.

Says he is a real estate agent working for a company in WIliamsburg, VA. Also shows the arrest documents from August 2012.

---------------------------------Now this is Jonathan Horwich's claimed "best friend".

Makes one wonder what else is hiding in that FBI dossier?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the 5 Sept 2016 National Enquirer, Ronald (Ronnie) Miscavige Jr. is found to be running around with prostitutes and under investigation by the FBI, in WIlliamsburg VA.

Interesting that the FBI would have a dossier on him (It is sourced in the article), since hes only a "defector" from the church Of Scientology.....?
(makes more sense the FEDS have been so crazy after Frank Edwin Pate , being as he is truly an Scientology defector ...)

On August 21 2012, he was arrested on 3 charges of soliciting prostitution", investigated, questioned, and pled guilty to all three charges, then somehow, the case was simply DISMISSED.

Says he is a real estate agent working for a company in WIliamsburg, VA. Also shows the arrest documents from August 2012.

---------------------------------Now this is Jonathan Horwich's claimed "best friend".

Makes one wonder what else is hiding in that FBI dossier?

So a guy paid prostitutes for sex. Assuming this is true, thanks for alerting us to this vitally important information.

I see the National Enquirer continues to advance it's well understood reputation.

FPate

The following Exhibits are from the Governments Exhibits list, Document #55 of the PACER system and are PUBLIC ACCESSABLE RECORDS;

Please note, that all Exhibits listed are Prior to the Charges of Conviction of PATES case, and are irrelevant to PATES charges, or the alleged "victoM", Jonathan Horwich...

Exhibits are listed by entry number assigned them;

4 Checks and deposits for Adopt a kid Racer April 3, 2008 -Dec 19, 2008
Joker RACING Products, LLC for Oct 2007 thru August 10, 2009

5 Signatrue card for Adopt a kid Racer dated April 2008.

6 Signature card for Joker Racing Products, LLC May 2008

40 Just Energy Powre bill for Frank Pate Dec 3 2013.

41 Atmos Energy bill for Leila Pate Jan 2014

104 HSBC bank statements to HSBC in Canada in the name of Leila Ranzi Pate for May 2008.

105 HSBC wire tranfers to account in Name of Leila Ranzi for $250k

107 HSBC bank wire to account in the name o fLeila Panzi Pate to Banca Di Trneto E.Bolzano for $250k.

108 Signatruer card for Adopt a kid Racer August 2005

109 Statemetns fro Adopt a kida Racer Jan 2007 thruu March 2007.

110 Statements for Consultant service management, LLC Mar 2005 thru Nov 2006.

115 Statements for Ininity GP Racing Sep 2004-Dec 2006.

116 Statements for Joker Racing Products Sept 2007-February 2010.

117 Stattemtnst for Joker Racing Products May 2008 thru Augu 2009

118 signatrue card for Key to the City, LLC Jan 2009 thru Feb 2009

119 Statements for Key to the City LLC Dec 2009 thru Januray 2010.

120 Checks and deposits for Key tot he City LLC, Dec 2009 thru January 2010

121 Signature card for accoutn in name of NICO Pate or Leila Ranzi Pate.

122 Statemtns of account for NICO or Leila Ranzi PAte August 2007 thru July 2010.

123 Signatrue card for Leila R. PAte

124 Statements of accounts for Leila R. Pate April 2010, thru August 2010.

125 Checks and depposits for Leila R Pate April 2010 thru August 2010.

126 Sinatrue card for Charm E. Pate or Leila R Pate January 2007.

127 Statements for Charm E Pate or Leila R.PAte January 2007.

128 Signatrue card for Jewels Gio Pate or Leila ranzi Pate

129 statemetns for Jewels GIO Pate or Leila R. Pate Oct 2009 thru June 2010.

130 Compass sgnatrue card in Leila Ranzi April 2003

131 Compass statemetns for Leila Ranzi July 2007 thru Dec 2007.

132 Banks checks and wires for Leila Ranzi for July 2007 thru Dec 2007.

133 Signature card for Leila R Pate May 2008.

134 Statements for leila R Pate Dec 2008 thru May 2009.

135 Deposits for Leila R Pate Dec 2008 thru May 2009.

137 Signature card for Patreiot Promotions LLC Sep 2004.

138 statements for Patriot PRomotions LLC MAr 2005 thru Dec 2006.

139 Statements for Patriot Promtions< LLC for Jan 2007 thu Jan 2007.

Now realize carefully that none of the above listed pieces of "evidence" are releveant to the chrages regarding Jonathan Howrichs business dealings with Frank Edwin Pate pursuant to the allegattions made in the Indictiment(s).

So, what would the jury think when shown all of these facts?

FPate

Hello Family,

How are you doing this morning? I myself am doing quite well. Another day of blessed work on the case resolution, and we discovered another major flaw which can be brought up to the Appeals court in my upcoming brief.

The proof that they lied to the courts, and created a FOREX "fraud" that was not there, and ALSO was not associated with Jonathan and my charges in any way, is now fully clear, and can be shown to anyone. I will be doing this on the format from the transcripts and evidence EXHIBITS later today.

Essentially, what was done, was so "constructive" and deceitful, that they should be in prison. (Andy Williams , Christopher Eason and all their prosecution team).

The records clearly show they:

A) Had access to all my computer emails, but did not present or use even one at trial. ( the emails would show the truth...that why they did not show them).... this (access to emails) is in the testimony of Gwendolyn Dove ( computer forensics lady for the FBI);

B) FBI Had a list of 3 spread sheet pages of items seized from the Bonham house, yet did not submit the spread sheet list of seized items for the trial court to see (which would show clear custody of items taken, and delivered to court as evidence) , ..this proves the "custody chain" of evidence was broken. ( this 3 page seizure list and "who took what" and "what it is" is testified as to its existing, by SA Christine Edison of the FBI);Which shows willful intent to hide truth of all they took...

C) That Jonathans account statements confirm exactly what was raised by my cross-examination of him at trial . The charges in question showed no attachment to FOREX, and were for real estate and another investment, as he admitted on record, yet, when cornered on this point, Jonathan Horwich changes his story, and to further attempt to help him, the prosecutor jumps in (on my cross-examination) and tries to alter the story even further by saying there was "another $30,000 investment"! ( which is neither documented in Jonathans account statements nor shown to exist in the banking records.) ( Judge Amos Mazzant, in his defense did chastise Andrew Williams)

D) Lacking in proof of these charges associated with Jonathan Horwich, being actually, and factually associated with FOREX ( the alleged "scheme to defraud"), the Government failed to do its job, and actually committed a FRAUD on the court. All to get their convection, irrespective of the truth....and that standard(fraud on the courts) is defined by this court.. ( Pursuant to Judge Mazzant and a pretrial hearing comment he makes. Judge Amos Mazzant states and I quote.....

" When you allege you paid off a mortgage, then on summary judgment cant show evidence of the payments, that is a fraud upon the courts"

Now the government alleged I committed A "scheme to defraud" and it was around FOREX, and Jonathan Horwich was the "victim'......yet in over 5000 pages of submitted evidence, 15 hours of testimony, access to ALL my computer files, they could not show the allegation in clear detail?? Using Judge Amos Mazzants same standard,.......is that not a "fraud on the court"??

We will see in due course what Judge Amos Mazzant has to say.

Love you all, thank you for your support.

Frank

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
BLAH BLAH BLAH

You know there are rules against spam on this board, right? You aren't communicating or discussing anything, which is what the purpose of a message board is. All you seem to be doing is posting long diatribes about a court case 99.99% of this forum cares nothing about. Doing it once, okay, twice you are pushing it, but this is now your 6th "post" totally non-communicative post. If this is all you continue to do I'm going to start reporting your posts for board spam. ESMB isn't a online bulletin board to post essays (or ridiculous defenses of fraudster Frank Pate), it's a "discussion board" and you refuse to engage in any discussion about what you are posting.

Why are you doing this? Are you a friend of Frank's and think he's innocent? Is Frank paying you a fee to post what he mails to you? Why aren't you engaging or answering questions about all this crap you are posting?

If you want to discuss Pate, his crimes and why you are posting all this stuff, great. Please do. But don't think you can just continue to use ESMB as a bulletin board, that's not its purpose and you need to instead go start a blog to do this type of propaganda. I would suggest you go create a wordpress blog if this is all you intend to post.

ETA: But I guess bully for you for keeping the title "Frank Pate Federal Indictment on Wire Fraud" right at the top of google along with his guilty verdict and the FBI press release. A few rambling posts on page 6 of message board thread isn't going to make the slighest dent in that reality.
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...-convicted-in-foreign-currency-trading-scheme

Leland

Crusader
So a guy paid prostitutes for sex. Assuming this is true, thanks for alerting us to this vitally important information.

I see the National Enquirer continues to advance it's well understood reputation.

Off topic here....but important for me to make a statement about this.

The Cult would readily enjoy making use of information like this to control a public.

I knew a girl on the SHSBC in the late 90's at PAC BASE....and it came out that she had been a prostitute.

This information was used to force her off the BC ( as she wasn't deemed worthy enough ) and then used to force her to join staff full time at LA ORG.

The girl in question had retired from the biz......long ago....but it was used to manipulate her....and use her.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello Family,

How are you doing this morning? I myself am doing quite well. Another day of blessed work on the case resolution, and we discovered another major flaw which can be brought up to the Appeals court in my upcoming brief.

The proof that they lied to the courts, and created a FOREX "fraud" that was not there, and ALSO was not associated with Jonathan and my charges in any way, is now fully clear, and can be shown to anyone. I will be doing this on the format from the transcripts and evidence EXHIBITS later today.

Essentially, what was done, was so "constructive" and deceitful, that they should be in prison. (Andy Williams , Christopher Eason and all their prosecution team).

The records clearly show they:

A) Had access to all my computer emails, but did not present or use even one at trial. ( the emails would show the truth...that why they did not show them).... this (access to emails) is in the testimony of Gwendolyn Dove ( computer forensics lady for the FBI);

B) FBI Had a list of 3 spread sheet pages of items seized from the Bonham house, yet did not submit the spread sheet list of seized items for the trial court to see (which would show clear custody of items taken, and delivered to court as evidence) , ..this proves the "custody chain" of evidence was broken. ( this 3 page seizure list and "who took what" and "what it is" is testified as to its existing, by SA Christine Edison of the FBI);Which shows willful intent to hide truth of all they took...

C) That Jonathans account statements confirm exactly what was raised by my cross-examination of him at trial . The charges in question showed no attachment to FOREX, and were for real estate and another investment, as he admitted on record, yet, when cornered on this point, Jonathan Horwich changes his story, and to further attempt to help him, the prosecutor jumps in (on my cross-examination) and tries to alter the story even further by saying there was "another $30,000 investment"! ( which is neither documented in Jonathans account statements nor shown to exist in the banking records.) ( Judge Amos Mazzant, in his defense did chastise Andrew Williams)

D) Lacking in proof of these charges associated with Jonathan Horwich, being actually, and factually associated with FOREX ( the alleged "scheme to defraud"), the Government failed to do its job, and actually committed a FRAUD on the court. All to get their convection, irrespective of the truth....and that standard(fraud on the courts) is defined by this court.. ( Pursuant to Judge Mazzant and a pretrial hearing comment he makes. Judge Amos Mazzant states and I quote.....

" When you allege you paid off a mortgage, then on summary judgment cant show evidence of the payments, that is a fraud upon the courts"

Now the government alleged I committed A "scheme to defraud" and it was around FOREX, and Jonathan Horwich was the "victim'......yet in over 5000 pages of submitted evidence, 15 hours of testimony, access to ALL my computer files, they could not show the allegation in clear detail?? Using Judge Amos Mazzants same standard,.......is that not a "fraud on the court"??

We will see in due course what Judge Amos Mazzant has to say.

Love you all, thank you for your support.

Frank

Are you able to confirm you are Frank Pate? It has been said that Frank Pate would not be able to access the internet from prison.

Are you a family member?