Latest Melbourne Org promo - who is doing what

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Free to shine, Aug 22, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Interesting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  2. Free to shine

Re: Latest Melbourne Fnd promo - who is doing what

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Free to shine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Free to shine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Free to shine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Free to shine

I worked with Cherie C 30 years ago and methinks she doth exagerate. :coolwink:

7. Lucretia

Lucretia Patron with Honors

Thanks FTS. Interesting to see what people are doing. So Tom Ried and Dave Ainsworth are still hanging in there. Is Dot Ainsworth around still too?

8. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

There is only one face there that I think I recognise and that's the lady on post #1 carrying the books. I think it's Caroline Maloney, she arrived at Flag for training shortly after I did to train as a Class IV supervisor, but she never completed her training. Whilst at Flag there were 5 or 6 six other Melbourne staff, I'm sure they weren't all Day staff. Where have all the others gone? I know that some of them are back cos I've seen them on FB. :confused2:

9. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Gotta laugh at Robyn Mason being a "fully fledged Professor."

She's never done Primary Rundown and simply was a GAT trained course sup when DM decided all His proteges should be named as "Professors." The Sydney Academy under Robyn didn't go amazingly well (not necessarily her fault) yet now that she's been "recovered" to Melbourne she's a hero? :puke:

And some of the other "rave reviews" about the staff are actually laughable - how the hell did they get a Russian auditor into Australia? SO member on garrison maybe?:omg:

And Micky Goldzweig, the Israeli taxi driver who got a bad name for Dianetics in Sydney because he harassed his passengers so badly he made it into the Sydney newspapers as a serial pest to be avoided at all costs? He's now Melbourne's top FSM, folks. The C/S at the AOSH ANZO had threatened at least once to declare the guy Type III before he high-tailed it out of Sydney down to Melbourne. :biggrin:

The BS just keeps seeping out of the place, folks - would love to see what the actual "expansion" they talk about is - notice how there's no specifics mentioned? :roflmao:

The sad part is that the Faithful elsewhere in Oz are probably lapping all this "truth" up and getting ready to mortgage everything so that they too can have an Idle Morgue near them.:duh:

But did you notice the staff are still having to moonlight? The Personnel Procurement Officer is DJing "nearly every weekend" as well as working in a band? Yet it's made out as if it's a good thing he's keeping so busy. :hysterical:

So - how many "Clears" have they made? How many people start in Scilonrectology each week? How many auditors do they train up each year? Not a mention folks - which tells you more about the glossy promo than you'll ever read.:yes:

Saddening and sickening at the same time - they've got a big surprise coming their way soon and they sure a hell ain't gonna like it, are they OSAspawn? But I do:happydance:

:drama:

10. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Looks like a big "non-existence formula".

It's to show soon-to-be ESMB posters.

11. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Looks like step 1 of an Emergency condition......which is too high. No wonder they are "appetite-over-tincup".

12. Free to shine

From memory "FSM of the week" probably managed to get someone to say that they would do something sometime....

13. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

To think..... I used to believe all that propaganda. :duh:

14. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks FTS for posting all that glossy bs, I could only manage a scant look as it makes my stomach turn. However, I noted there was no hairdressing or massages mentioned this time. Or does that just happen on Melbourne Day time?

Chris Powers may have settled into Melbourne Org but I believe he will blow. He seems to drift from org to org. I had heard he was auditing at ACT org but I suppose Nick Broadhurst blew him off and he landed in Melbourne.

15. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Can I just interject here how garish these new uniforms are? Oy Vey! :melodramatic:

16. Free to shine

Yeah, what's with the orange bit at the top of the ties? :ohmy:

17. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Golden Age of Tie Tech :lol:

18. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

:ohmy: A little over the top. Are they waiters? Are they Airline attendants? What?

19. Free to shine

"Melbourne staff". Anyone want to point out who is and isn't?
    (Sorry the original scan was a lite version).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

:omg: I missed Chris on my first look through, when I left Sydney Day, Sept 2009, he was signed up there to be a Class IV auditor. He's only got 3 more orgs to go and he'll have covered Oz.