What's new

Leah Remini ‘Fair Gamed’ by Scientology?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Interesting ... they really think they will stop Leah speaking?
http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/17/le...ter-gets-a-visit-and-tony-dovolani-is-tailed/

Leah Remini ‘Fair Gamed’ by Scientology?Her sister gets a visit, and Tony Dovolani is tailed.

She’s talked about how stunning it was to see how quickly people she’d known for decades suddenly turn their backs on her.

Our sources told us that she was devastated by that reaction, and her family worried that Leah might also experience Scientology’s infamous “Fair Game” operations — intimidation campaigns carried out with the use of private investigators.

But Leah gave no indication that the church was retaliating against her except for ordering her friends to cut off all contact. Our sources also indicated that the church hadn’t begun Fair Gaming Leah or her family.

Until now.

Lamb

Patron with Honors
If you follow the rules for six degrees of separation, eventually the whole planet will be targeted and rightly informed of what a crazy binful of nuts the cult really is and the whole planet will be cleared of $cienos that practice the hubtard policies!!! Self-disinfecting on a daily basis!:happydance:

FoTi

Crusader
If you follow the rules for six degrees of separation, eventually the whole planet will be targeted and rightly informed of what a crazy binful of nuts the cult really is and THE WHOLE PLANET WILL BE CLEARED of $cienos that practice the hubtard policies!!! Self-disinfecting on a daily basis!:happydance:

And at last you will finally have the long sought after CLEARED planet. Ta da :bow:

billyd

Patron with Honors
FWIW, I've noticed most press releases that mention Leah Remini usually appear on Fridays.

JB
well it wouldnt be a thursday. After all thats stat day and it takes all day to work out how to make it look like you are upstat.It isnt easy to turn zero and a failed purpose into something that shows positive growth.I know, lets all buy a book from each other.There you go, i bought a book and i sold a book.What a load of crap.Now we are all upstat lets go and kick some SPs ass tomorrow. FRIDAY weekly stat out of the way. SIMPLES

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Leah Remini ‘Fair Gamed’ by Scientology?Her sister gets a visit, and Tony Dovolani is tailed.

"She’s talked about how stunning it was to see how quickly people she’d known for decades suddenly turn their backs on her.

"Our sources told us that she was devastated by that reaction, and her family worried that Leah might also experience Scientology’s infamous “Fair Game” operations — intimidation campaigns carried out with the use of private investigators.

"But Leah gave no indication that the church was retaliating against her except for ordering her friends to cut off all contact. Our sources also indicated that the church hadn’t begun Fair Gaming Leah or her family.

"Until now."

For any lurkers out there who may consider that the Runt Usurper is squirreling when He orders these sort of massive footbullet PR disasters like this or the Squirrel Busters harassment of Marty, consider this:

Hubbard NEVER cancelled the use of Fair Gaming, just the naming of it as such.

The Drunken Maggot learnt His "executive skills" exclusively in the Sea Org, firstly as a CMO Messenger then as a camera man working directly under Hubbard.

Hubbard talks about "shuddering (people) into silence" with what really is criminal harassment of people who are just exercising their democratic RIGHTS to free speech.

Fair Gaming does NOT work now (if it ever really did) due to to fact of the Net and how easy it is to connect with people anywhere in the world. And how finding such people is a click away for anyone with Net access.

As someone who's been subjected to this scurrilous practice myself, let me just say that it makes enemies who want to keep fighting. Had I not had OSA file a FOI on me for my home address and phone number, then get a PI to stalk me at my workplace, I'd have lost interest in fighting the cult ages ago.

I have a life. I'd rather be doing that than helping put the final nails into the cult's coffin but they keep doing things that outrage me. Like Fair Gaming my friends or me. Or even folk I don't know.

Dead cult IS dead - OSAspawn blindly following Hubbardspew as ordered by Runt Usurper have ensured that.

FUCK YOU, OSA !!!

And the words of the drug-addled sci-fi writer narcissist that you blindly follow into your own oblivion.