Leah Remini asks Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Min. Tony Muhammad to repay money

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 9, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Leah Remini asks Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad to repay money she loaned him in 2010.

https://twitter.com/LeahRemini/status/1016141853144444928

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Whoa congrats! @BroTonyMuhammad Wondering when you might be paying me back the money you borrowed from me as a personal loan when we first met at Celebrity Center in 2010. As well for the Scientology courses? Never heard back from you #curious

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

[​IMG]

IN CONTEXT:

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/LeahRemini/status/1016144192521756672

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

He is well aware. He wasn’t yet making the 10 percent commission on bringing NOI members into Scientology as he is now. So he should do the right thing, being a Scientology freedom medal winner and all

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  2. CommunicatorIC

Composite:

[​IMG]

3. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

He would be in trouble with the C of S if he did pay her back because she is an SP.

As long as he is involved in Scientology he will never pay her back. :no:

4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Deleted.

5. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

It's a great point for Leah to make. That Scientologists can't sue each other. They are supposed to go through the Chaplin like they are some kind of serious unbiased arbitrator. But if you are declared an SP this option is no longer available to you and Scientologists can't have ANY connection including paying a loan. So the COS has built in the same type of Catch-22 for getting paid back by a public Scientologists as anyone declared an SP trying to get a refund from the COS.

Considering how fickle the COS is over declaring people, anyone thinking of giving a Scientologist a loan needs to know this is a very high risk venture. Even talking about another Scientologist not paying back a loan to someone other than an authorized COS agent is enough to get you declared an SP. Other "churches" may provide some kind of mediation for disputes between parishioners but I don't know of any that excommunicates them if they go to court out of a fundamental hostility toward the country's legal system and a fanatical need to protect their PR image. Maybe there is something like that in Sharia law, which would make sense because Scientology law is very reminiscent of Sharia. Sharia is essentially a parallel form of government regardless of the country or society you are in and so is Scientology policy.

Being connected to an SP can have serious financial impacts in itself. Scientologists getting auditing are treated like porcelain dolls. The slightest thing that upsets the delivery of auditing can result in mandated corrective actions that can cost thousands in training, cramming, corrective auditing, sec-checks, additional hotel or travel costs, lost income being away from work and inconveniences such as lower conditions amends. If a Scientologist is served and has to appear in court that is connection and it might not amount to much or it might but they all know how unpredictable the COS can be about this so if it were me I'd have to seriously weigh the risk between not appearing and losing the judgement or showing and dealing with the COS' SP neurosis.

The most ethical group on the planet - not.

6. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hubbard's didn't envision Scientology policy being a parallel form of government. He intended that the ONLY policy accepted was Scientology policy, and that the Scientology organization becomes THE government. In his words:

Once the world is Clear - a nation, a state, a city or a village - the Scientology-organization in the area becomes its government! And once this has taken place the only policy accepted as valid is Scientology policy.
    -L. Ron Hubbard taped lecture 9 January 1962, "Future Org Trends"

And Hubbard had an answer as well for any low-toned DB's who didn't go along with the program:

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the Tone Scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered."
    - L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170

7. CommunicatorIC

8. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Good luck collecting on that Leah.

Scientologists have no justice system...

In fact, if he gets pulled in to Ethics ... for pulling in the entheta for not paying you back

He will have to make up the damage to Scientology.....

That is SOP!

No justice - only more crazy, insane, criminal behavior from Scientology.

9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

If the CoS believes that Leah could successfully sue over this issue they may push for a settlement so as to avoid bad PR.

I doubt they'd want their Freedom Medal winner in court, having to explain to the judge why he never paid back the loan. The judge isn't going to care that the CoS declared her an "SP".

10. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

[​IMG]
    2008 Tony Muhammad won a $140K settlement from the LAPD..

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018